Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Better Call Saul

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    This season is a fucking yawner so far.
    I'm actually enjoying it... A bit more real and great acting by Bob and co.

I think it's going to break open/bad soon
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I'm actually enjoying it... A bit more real and great acting by Bob and co.

I think it's going to break open/bad soon
    Agreed. I dont need to be on the edge of my seat every week. I dig the characters and the acting and although the narrative is a bit slow-going when compared to BB, there is progression in every episode.

Watched the whole thing over a couple three day stretch. Loved it. Maybe now I'll watch Breaking Bad so I can see where all of this leads.

Do it!^^^^^^

Breaking Bad dumps the clutch in 3rd on the first episode, and launches to the moon over the whole series.

And yea, looks like Saul may finally get into gear here pretty soon.

I will but the wife won't let me watch it without her and right now we are bogged down somewhere in Season 3 of Orange ITNB. Breaking Bad is next!
    Last edited by uglymoney; 04-06-2016 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    and right now we are bogged down somewhere in Season 3 of Orange ITNB
    Quit while you're ahead, that season sucked.

So I've heard.

much better this week, solid work by Mike.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Was that RIP Chuck? A dead good Samaritan is going to weigh heavy on Mike's conscience.

Thinking Chuck is the segue to Jimmy becoming Saul?

Jimmy intervenes next episode, and Chuck nails him somehow, and he has to become Saul?

Life weighs heavy on Mike's old shoulders.

Can't let this go. He hijacks the truck on what had to be a travelled road, duck tapes up the driver, goes to work on the tires, takes the booty, and nobody drives up all that time and notices the scene, especially a guy duck taped on the side of the road? Just later, the poor Good Samaritan just happens to find it? Ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Can't let this go. He hijacks the truck on what had to be a travelled road, duck tapes up the driver, goes to work on the tires, takes the booty, and nobody drives up all that time and notices the scene, especially a guy duck taped on the side of the road? Just later, the poor Good Samaritan just happens to find it? Ahem.
    It doesn't have to be a well-travelled road, Mr. Salty. There are dozens of roads just like that in south-west New Mexico that don't see a car every hour. You don't know shit about shit, you should stop pretending that you do.

Hey, smart guy, I just drove 5000 miles across the country and back, and a few days of that in beautiful New Mexico. I was on some fairly remote roads, but, not that remote that I was the only car for an hour. Also, he was driving a fairly heavy box truck from, I assume, the border to Albuquerque, since that was the implied route from the last episode, which, well, is all interstate, but, well ignore that for poetic license, and just assume it was the kind of road a food truck would use, day in and day out, ok? Which is populated with other traffic, I'm sure.

So, fuck off, genius.

Bootheel, you fucking moron. Did your travels take you to Columbus or Hillsboro or Hachita? Consider that smugglers know more about safe routes than you do? Interstates? The ones with inspection stations? Idiot.

You spent a few days here? I guess that trumps my 25 years of traveling all over this state. You don't know shit about shit, so stop pretending.

Hey, shit for brains, I have Google maps. Ever hear of it? Now, input Albuquerque, and then follow it down to the nearest border crossing. Simple. Oh, wait, maybe not for you, but, you'll figure it out. Now, explain to me how that truck was on a road with no other traffic for an hour, on a day it was taking it's regular route, which, I assume, is at least once a week. Get back to me on that, Clyde.

Benny was in NM for two days. This of course makes him a local expert smuggler.

Everyone should know this by now, it's not rocket science...which I'm sure Benny is also now an expert on because he probably drove near or past the Los Alamos Lab or Alamogordo.

Hey, shit for brains, I have Google maps. Ever hear of it? Now, input Albuquerque, and then follow it down to the nearest border crossing. Simple. Oh, wait, maybe not for you, but, you'll figure it out. Now, explain to me how that truck was on a road with no other traffic for an hour, on a day it was taking it's regular route, which, I assume, is at least once a week. Get back to me on that, Clyde.
    Bunny, you're certain that smugglers take the shortest route on Google Maps? And the nearest border crossing? Because…they're trying to save on gas money. lmao That's why everyone that knows New Mexico knows that the back roads of SW NM can be dangerous because of cartel traffic. Whadda fucking moron.

I'm rotflmao over you telling me how to drive around NM. You caught the part where I've lived here for 25 years? I've gone to damn near every part of the state because of my job fighting wildfire. While you're on Google maps, look up Cloverdale, Antelope Wells, Hillsboro, Winston, and Alamo. I've been to those places. Think about it.

I'm so proud of you. Quite the achievement. Does that rap get you laid?

I'll say it one last time. It was a food delivery truck. That's it's cover. We should assume it crosses the border to pick up stuff for import. Why go all meandering around known smuggler routes? Wouldn't that send off a signal? Hey, Paco, whatcha doin here? Albuquerque is straight up 25. Whatcha hiding? No, the whole point is to hide shit in the tires of an everyday hauler, turn on that Mexican music shit, and go to work. Mike knew that. And, he nailed the truck on it's everyday route. If it gets by border control, bueno, no problem.

You know so much, Bunny. Except the part about the inspection station north of Las Cruces and the regular ICE and Border patrols on I-25, and the fact that there is no regular traffic to notice an "everyday hauler" (is that printed on the sides of the trucks?) on those bumfuck roads. Also that there are restaurants in Silver City, Hillsboro, Hatch, Piños Altos, Pie Town, and Reserve, etc. that need food delivery and would be on those roads. But no, you've got it all figured out, you know more about NM than I do.

Bunny, you're a fucking poser and you don't know shit about shit. I strongly suggest you own it.

BTW, when you were in NM did you even go south of I-40 bro?

Why fucking bother. I have no heroin habit.

Why fucking bother. I have no heroin habit.
    Which is a good thing - you're more than stupid enough without smack.

But noted that you're going on like you know what you're talking about, when you don't.

Err, pretty sure the show 100% fictional.

Not based on any actual drug smuggling routes or traffic patterns from anywhere.

And having that scene set on public road added tension juxtaposed by Mike's always calm demeanor.

Dumbasses.

Well, yeah. That would also explain Mike knowing exactly where and at what time to lay the trap. Without spending a few months tailing the truck. You know, on those secret drug smuggling roads nobody else uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    Err, pretty sure the show 100% fictional.

Not based on any actual drug smuggling routes or traffic patterns from anywhere.

And having that scene set on public road added tension juxtaposed by Mike's always calm demeanor.

Dumbasses.
    Wait, you're telling us that BCS is not a documentary? Or that Bunny's actually not very smart? I'm at a loss. So, GFYS.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post

But noted that you're going on like you know what you're talking about, when you don't.
    Just to clarify, I am not as gay as this fellow. But I thought his take on this subject was spot on.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/empir...you-dont-know/