1BR Condo, 2/13-2/20, South Lake Tahoe - $260/week plus resort fees

Maybe this belongs in Hook Up, or Gear Swap, so flame if needed.

But I though this might be a good deal for someone. Especially if you are biting at the bit to get after our epic season in Tahoe.

Anyway:

Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort, located at the end of Ski Run Blvd, and Route 50, on the lake front.

1BR condo, with pull out couch, sleeps 4. Kitchenette. Covered Parking for 2 cars. No Dogs allowed.

https://www.diamondresorts.com/Lake-...Accommodations

There likely will be a resort fee of $20/ngt., which would put the total at $400 for the week.

Link to general fact sheet is below.

https://www.diamondresorts.com/Lake-...sort/Factsheet

Anyway, I have some friends who own this week in a timeshare. They have suddenly found a need to move, and they are now planning on using that time to move homes. So they can't use their week, and it is too late to cancel. So, they offered the place to me for the week, for the cost of the name transfer fee, which is $60. I really could only find a need for the place two nights, as I have lodging options in KW from Monday night on, and would likely base out of there. After talking to them, we came up with the price of $260, which would net them money to pay their moving van costs. Ultimately, they are losing money on the deal, if looked at from an investment thing. So, that is the full disclosure. And also why I am unsure of the resort fee, because it is their week, and with the name change fee, they would essentially be giving the place away as opposed to renting it through the resort.

Did I mention it snowed a few inches last night before the rain today.

PM me if you are interested in this deal of a lifetime.

Bumping this. Make an offer if you think it is not smoking enough of a deal.