Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

TECH TALK JONG!!!

Room Equalization Wizard

REW is free room acoustics analysis software for measuring and analysing room and loudspeaker responses. The audio analysis features of REW help you optimise the acoustics of your listening room, studio or home theater and find the best locations for your speakers, subwoofers and listening position. It includes tools for generating audio test signals; measuring SPL and impedance; measuring frequency and impulse responses; measuring distortion; generating phase, group delay and spectral decay plots, waterfalls, spectrograms and energy-time curves; generating real time analyser (RTA) plots; calculating reverberation times; calculating Thiele-Small parameters; determining the frequencies and decay times of modal resonances; displaying equaliser responses and automatically adjusting the settings of parametric equalisers to counter the effects of room modes and adjust responses to match a target curve.

bose blue tooth enabled speakers

Bumpity.

My son handed me down down his TDK A33 and it sounds good, but it's crapping out. I primarily use it in the kitchen. Been looking to replace it. I love my Klipsch home stereo speakers and am intrigued by this beauty:

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_714ONE...ne-Walnut.html

Love the simple knobs and design. But my sons JBL Flip sounds pretty damn good for $129.00. Anyone have the Klipsch One? I can get the opened box for $212.00.

ECOXGEAR ECOROX is a great speaker

ECOXGEAR ECOROX is a great speaker

Recommend me some ipod speakers

If you want something durable and portable, I have the Ecoxgear EcoJam, really solid output for its size and has awesome multiday kind of battery life. We toss a carabiner on it and throw it in the boat when floating, sailing, etc, solid waterproof. Have had it for a couple years, no issues.
    Last edited by Lindahl; 02-10-2019 at 11:06 PM.

The old school Alpine amp being used in this picture was $15, cable for mini Jack to RCA was laying around, and throw in some speakers from the DI and an eBay 13.8v power supply for $30, you are at ballpark $60 for a legit stereo...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190204_230726.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	269142
    sigless.