FS: 184 Line Sir Francis Bacon w/ Guardians and 189 Surface Live Life 2's w/ Jesters

Selling two of my favorite skis.

2013 Line Sir Francis Bacons. They are 184's, mounted with Salomon Guardian 16s (size small) on the line for a 306 boot sole. They have been skied less than 40 days and are in great shape. One cosmetic scratch on the base (you can see in the pictures), and one cosmetic scratch on the top sheet (you can see in the pictures). I will have these skis tuned before shipping out. Asking $450+shipping. For dimensions, reviews and more info, click here - http://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/line-...acon-2013.aspx

Next up are 189 Surface Live Life 2's. The original 3 stage rocker ski. These have the Live Life 1 topsheets on them. Roughly 40 days of only pow. These are in fantastic condition and have nothing wrong with them save for the typical topsheet scratches/dings. They are mounted with Marker Jesters -2 from the "young line" for a 306 boot sole. I haven't skied these for the past two years so I'd like to get them sold. I don't have a set price for these, make offers and I will respond. For dimensions, reviews and more info, click here - http://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/surface-live-life-2.aspx

Bump. I'd really like to get these sold!

Bump!

Are these still available?

I might have what you’re looking for - PM me for your bacon fix.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

still have the SFB's?

Yup - sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

So these are the LL2s with LL1 graphics? I scooped up a pair of original LL1s on Ebay in mint condition last year remembering a vague post by Surface way back then that the original LL2s somehow had the wrong graphic. Anyways they were in great condition but were in fact the original LL1s (still 3 stage rocker but less rocker in the tails and a partial twin tip - stiffer, and more 'big mountain'). Was hoping to score on the LL2s but still a fun ski, just not exactly what I was looking for as I love the leaves graphic but wanted the LL2 rocker profile.

I'd potentially be interested in just the skis if these are LL2s with the symmetrical rocker profile and slightly softer flex (now called the Outsider I think..is Surface even in business anymore?). How many mounts? And bases in good shape? Hard to tell for sure how rocker compares in the tips/tails from the pictures.