Page 88 of 265 FirstFirst ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 6623
    Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    But it's an air fryer too! Still in a box in the closet.
    Ours is not in the box, because it got used twice by me, both times to make a big batch of beans. After that I wasn't allowed to make beans anymore.

On the bitching about wives front. My wife walks the dog in the morning. When she gets home she just leaves the bag of shit on the front steps and doesn't bother to bring it to the compost.

I decided to not pick them up and see what happened. Well, they just kept piling up so I now had to deal with a bunch of bags of shit.

I'd talk to her about it, but it's just so much easier to post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post

That's the spirit!

On the bitching about wives front. My wife walks the dog in the morning. When she gets home she just leaves the bag of shit on the front steps and doesn't bother to bring it to the compost.

I decided to not pick them up and see what happened. Well, they just kept piling up so I now had to deal with a bunch of bags of shit.

I thought that composting dog shit was not recommended?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I thought that composting dog shit was not recommended?
    Maybe they use dog shit in their personal compost for their garden.

Note. Never eat a home cooked meal at the tortoise home.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I would put that shit in the garbage not the compost

or keep it for under door handles in case somebody fucks with you
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

You should not have caved in. You blew it, and she won. She outlasted you and called your position. Classic fold. So many of these in this thread. Do you breeders know how to play poker?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I would put that shit in the garbage not the compost

or keep it for under door handles in case somebody fucks with you
    +1 Or is that a +#2

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    +1 Or is that a +#2
    I think it works best placed under all the handles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You should not have caved in. You blew it, and she won. She outlasted you and called your position. Classic fold. So many of these in this thread. Do you breeders know how to play poker?
    I actually haven't talked to her about it. I'll be bringing it up. It's ridiculous.

And it's a municipal compost and allowed. Though the door handles did cross my mind.

Isn’t there some kind of dick waving thread you would be happier posting in?

However many are in a shit ton.

^ Well, in defense of manliness i've been leaving the kitchen cabinets open for just shy of 30 years now. #notcaving
    "Can't you see..."

Not everything in a loving relationship has to be transactional.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    1/2 the country doesn't get this, so don't expect much traction.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Canadian over here who doesn't put bacon in his Caesar salad. We're not all heathens.
    Is that Bacon or Canadian Bacon that you use??

Instant pot makes easiest peeling hard boiled eggs - worth it just for that, but we use several times a week too.

Quote Originally Posted by GimpToo View Post
    Instant pot makes easiest peeling hard boiled eggs - worth it just for that, but we use several times a week too.
    Also try mashed.potatoes. like 10-15 min done to perfection. Use the stainless insert and mix right in the pot. Much easier than stovetop..

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    What the fuck is up with all the toaster ovens?

Never understood why you'd have one unless you were a college student.

I also still don't know why we need that instapot thing.
    They make toast. Mine also has a bagel setting so the sliced side gets toasted more than the other side. They preheat in a fraction of the time of my oven. Mine turns itself off when it's done. I use it 5 times more often than my big oven. Big oven is only for pizza and for stuff too big for the toaster oven. Depends on the size of your family of course. We have a slow cooker I could easily do without, but not my toaster oven. And I definitely could get rid of my wife's bread machine. Makes shit bread and hardly saves any work and kneading bread is relaxing and satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    He was trying to make a statement, to prove a point, which he did. Just not the one he intended.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    They make toast. Mine also has a bagel setting so the sliced side gets toasted more than the other side. They preheat in a fraction of the time of my oven. Mine turns itself off when it's done. I use it 5 times more often than my big oven. Big oven is only for pizza and for stuff too big for the toaster oven. Depends on the size of your family of course. We have a slow cooker I could easily do without, but not my toaster oven. And I definitely could get rid of my wife's bread machine. Makes shit bread and hardly saves any work and kneading bread is relaxing and satisfying.
    Yup. Our toaster oven also gets lots of use. Love it for melting cheese over bacon and tomato prior to topping with a fried egg. How about a tuna/turkey/smoked salmon melt? Warming corn bread (wrapped in foil to keep in the moisture, can't do that with a microwave) to accompany chili and soup.

Yeah I been making a fried egg/ bacon/ melted cheese ever morning for the last 10yars. I cook a few lbs of bacon all at once and put in the freezer so i need the oven

it makes great toast so i can delete the toaster
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by dtown View Post
    We must be married to the same person. Also, no matter what it is, everything is always cooked on full heat on the range inevitably burning it.

Yeah, forgot that one. I'd tell my wife she apparently has a long-lost twin, but better to not bring up this thread.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app

I did a thing like this once.

My ex decided to randomly tear down a 20 foot wood fence on the unseen side of the house once. It needed work, maybe replacement, but it was doing its job. I get home one evening and the fence is done. Just down, pieces left where they fell.

I decided to let it sit and see if she finished the job. Nope. 6 months later I finally cleaned it up.

It wasn't the only time she randomly tackled some demolition task and just left the mess. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

There's this other thing in your kitchen that does the same thing. It's called an oven, and it has a broiler.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Yup. Our toaster oven also gets lots of use. Love it for melting cheese over bacon and tomato prior to topping with a fried egg. How about a tuna/turkey/smoked salmon melt? Warming corn bread (wrapped in foil to keep in the moisture, can't do that with a microwave) to accompany chili and soup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    There's this other thing in your kitchen that does the same thing. It's called an oven, and it has a broiler.
    Ya, heating 5cft with 220V vs <1cft at 110V, for 2 - 4 slices of bread. The 5min broil/toast function of the toaster oven would take >10min in the oven to finish the same task as well.
    Betcha you roll coal with a 1ton pickup to the mailbox a block away too.