Page 46 of 267 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 6655
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Jebus, what are you people eating?
    Always to much TP or lady stuff down the can backs it up. O and flushable wipeys FTMFW
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Pro tip: large deuce and wads of TP need to go down in separate flushes.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    It's amazing to me how many don't seem to understand the multi-flush poopventure.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    It's amazing to me how many don't seem to understand the multi-flush poopventure.
    Preach. It ain't rocket science but some people seem to have trouble with the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Preach. It ain't rocket science but some people seem to have trouble with the concept.
    That's because they don't have to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

A clogger is not a folkdancer.
    My son could lay plugs that could stop up the Parisian sewers.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    A clogger is not a folkdancer.
    My son could lay plugs that could stop up the Parisian sewers.
    Yep. Some people are just very good at plugging toilets. Myself being one of them and though it caused me a great deal of embarrassment and consternation as a youngster I now drop old growth logs with a certain amount of pride, knowing it is a unique skill, and feeling no need to shit every day or even every other day as I add growth rings to the flora gives me a degree of freedom others have never known. I have never met a toilet I cannot clog with my bowels once they finally decide to explosively discharge their contents. Flushing twice or three times is for amateurs with girl sized shits. A decent shit for me requires several flushes and generally a plunge after the 'courtesy' flush. Also in 2006 I completely cleared the lodge at a small ski area in the southern hemisphere after a particular massive shit that refused to flush. Apparently there was no venting at all. Hilarity ensued.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That was way way tmi, but seriously, you might go 3 days? no wonder you clog things, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That was way way tmi, but seriously, you might go 3 days? no wonder you clog things, damn.
    3 days is nothing. The summer before my senior year in High School myself and 3 friends did 7 days in the woods up in Quetico Canada. One dude in our group refused to drop in the woods. He went the entire 7 days even while drinking everclear and lemonade we snuggled through customs.Not sure what the world record is? For the record that guy hasn't spent a night in a tent since.

But yeah. 2 to 3 days off then 2 days on.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Seriously first-world problem!
    TGR deserves a dedicated “first world problems” thread

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    3 days is nothing. The summer before my senior year in High School myself and 3 friends did 7 days in the woods up in Quetico Canada. One dude in our group refused to drop in the woods. He went the entire 7 days even while drinking everclear and lemonade we snuggled through customs.Not sure what the world record is? For the record that guy hasn't spent a night in a tent since.

But yeah. 2 to 3 days off then 2 days on.
    Ha, I have a similar story from Quetico. We were on a 10 day canoe trip and my buddy didn't shit in the woods once. My mind was blown.

Dunno what i'm doing wasting my time allocating brain power to ski industry based gear mods and inventions and stuff. Might be more of a future in designing the 100 percent guarantee'd plug proof toilet...with adjustable ramp angle toilet seat and lower lumbar support...like heel hold in a ski boot, custom moldable plastic back support with removable moldable layer of thick intuition foam. Taking the optimum dump may require the optimum in tech.
    Master of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvovsky View Post
    TGR deserves a dedicated "search JONG" tool
    FIFY

^^^ That is an untapped market.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Wife has been off for 2 months so taking care of food which has been nice. Mostly vegan food, but it has actually been really good.

However, I can't even fit a six pack into my fridge because of all the food in there, Unless I have some complex recipe that takes 2 hrs to cook, I've got nothing.

Wanna sandwich? Too bad.

I'm thinking about buying my own fridge and keeping it in the garage full of snacks, frozen pizza, and sandwiches.
    Frozen pizzas should be stored in a freezer. Be careful you don’t end up in the “I love my husband, but...” thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Frozen pizzas should be stored in a freezer. Be careful you don’t end up in the “I love my husband, but...” thread.
    I already have a chest freezer (full of her daily harvest meals, a 1/2 cow meat share, and my touring skins), and would assume the new fridge would have a freezer attached as most do.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    Dunno what i'm doing wasting my time allocating brain power to ski industry based gear mods and inventions and stuff. Might be more of a future in designing the 100 percent guarantee'd plug proof toilet...with adjustable ramp angle toilet seat and lower lumbar support...like heel hold in a ski boot, custom moldable plastic back support with removable moldable layer of thick intuition foam. Taking the optimum dump may require the optimum in tech.
    I'm in for a few units. Please consider an industrial strength bidet as well.

Just want to point out I put in the bidet 6 weeks ago and still on the same roll of TP
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Just want to point out I put in the bidet 6 weeks ago and still on the same roll of TP
    And you haven't sprayed shit all over?

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    In the middle of a world wide pandemic and my wife decides that all the frozen steaks, chicken, pork, that she made us stock up on because the world was ending won’t due tonight.

She wants me to make lobster rolls for dinner because it is nice out today.

FML

Guess I’m going shopping for and cooking lobsters today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How were the lobster rolls?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Toilet plunger and a snake (my German ex brother in law astutely called it a shit drill) are must haves. I am pulling the toilet long before my hand goes in there.
    Always been called a snake. Until now.

Henceforth it shall be a shit drill.
    . . .

We have found the group that Trumpy was advocating for, the 10-15 flush crowd.
    Wouldn’t you expect that on TGR?

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    We have found the group that Trumpy was advocating for, the 10-15 flush crowd.
    Wouldn’t you expect that on TGR?

When you shrelp the gnar, so do your dumps. FKNA
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Always been called a snake. Until now.

Henceforth it shall be a shit drill.
    I miss that guy. I've seen him a couple of times since. He was busy the last time I was in Germany. He says some funny stuff. And we had some misadventures together, usually involving alcohol, when he was with my sister. We were young then.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    How were the lobster rolls?
    Very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk