Page 54 of 267 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 6652
    Buy 2 dishwashers

You dentists will have a chichi kitchen with so expensive cabinetry that another dishwasher will be cheaper than the cabinet to fill that space

just take the clean dishes out of one of the dishwashers so you never have to put the dishes away

of course the logistics of this ^^ would just add another post to the growing collection we already have
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Buy 2 dishwashers

You dentists will have a chichi kitchen with so expensive cabinetry that another dishwasher will be cheaper than the cabinet to fill that space

just take the clean dishes out of one of the dishwashers so you never have to put the dishes away

of course the logistics of this ^^ would just add another post to the growing collection we already have
    Hah. It’s been done. Irl. I thought my bro was crazy, but it might have been genius.
    . . .

Friends of mine have this dual rack dishwasher - might limit your ability to stack pots and pans but it does allow for running smaller dish loads

^^^^^^ Noice, I had no idea that existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

any walk-in dishwashers yet?

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    paging Highangle to answer this

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    My wife walks into the kitchen. Does that count?
    . . .

And then deal with the dishwasher loading issues that many here have mentioned.

why are you putting pots and pans in the dishwasher?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post

Friends of mine have this dual rack dishwasher - might limit your ability to stack pots and pans but it does allow for running smaller dish loads
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Buy 2 dishwashers

Yeah I mean I posted almost the same exact thing like 10 (15??1?) years ago, and there's no doubt you're correct. It's obvious.

But shit like that, and a most of the shit in this thread, comes down to, is it better this way or some other way? Let's look at my example. My wife drives me insane. Insane. Even among the universe of insane wives she's an outlier. I mean, she's not right.

I ger riled up about the fact that I am married to a person who has no idea how normal human interactions should work. No idea. Me and the kids call her the alien. Like she just got here.

However, the alien, and her notions of how things worked back on her home planet, has kept me alive. I've basically (pretty much) quit drinking (among other issues I have modified) because the Elders back on ol' Planet Zeebub think ethanol is a poison. And they told her to tell me to quit it.

By which I mean to say, this bitch is absolutely nuts. And it drives me insane, trying to apply Earth rules to an alien. Drives me freaking crazy. But I'm still here to talk about it, which has seemed very unlikely at some points, and I'm still married, and I'm in pretty reasonable shape for an old guy...so maybe she's been right?

Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    ...so maybe she's been right? .
    She is always right even when she isnt right

She is always right even when she isnt right
    Or, put another way, husbands are wrong even when they're right.

Apparently that's how it's done back home on her planet.

I forget which comedien said it but i would just repeat his joke and say " I'm white, I'm male, I'm sorry " and she would say no yer not

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    why are you putting pots and pans in the dishwasher?
    I don’t. But others might.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I don’t. But others might.
    I had the over/under at 100 words, fuck.

No matter where you live there are certain procedures that everyone must go through when it comes to cleaning their house. This one in particular tends to be quite the pain and is often left to the next day. Washing dishes has always been looked at as being a hassle but today in the 21st century our job is much easier then it was back in the day.

New technologies like dishwashers and grease fighting soaps can cut a 2-hour job down. Washing dishes is actually pretty simple and not that hard if you do them right away. Dishes only become a hassle when they left for a long time or you burn food inside of them. Growing up in an Italian household I have seen a fair amount of dishes and washed rinsed and dried enough of them to be an expert. Italian's love food, they love their family and of course their big family get togethers every week. The result from these gatherings is a pile of dishes and a group of women huddled around the sink attacking them. This is still true today in a lot of households because many people are against dishwashers and feel the only way to get the job done is to do yourself. Or you could also share the same opinion as my mother, which is that dishwashers aren't good.

To wash dishes by hand, you must first clear the plates and rinse off any of the
    extra food that is stuck on. Then you must run the water until it is at a comfortable temperature, plug the sink and pour the soap in when you are ready. You then have to scrub all your dishes and sometimes even use SOS pads for those stubborn stuck on pieces. After rinsing all of the soap off you have to quickly dry the dishes and especially the cutlery before they form water spots. It's really not that hard of a procedure but can be time consuming.

Society today seems to be lacking time.

Benny we need to get our cues straight, you came in a post too late on that one..

Benny we need to get our cues straight, you came in a post too late on that one..
    My wife will confirm that is typical behavior

I forget which comedien said it but i would just repeat his joke and say " I'm white, I'm male, I'm sorry " and she would say no yer not
    Because you are Asian?

Name:  41v1j7.jpg
Views: 974
Size:  54.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    30 seconds, time to boil a cup of water.
    That's one powerful microwave. You sure you didn't buy a used one from Chernobyl?

You win both sides of that.