Page 187 of 266 FirstFirst ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 6639
    WTF? I did not expect to come here to learn something......

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    It was a weird name and a weird tomato. Freaking huge with funny colors. It was not your average tomato. Flavor was amazing.
    Like this?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Like this?

Ya. Pretty similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    After decades growing up with butter in a dish. Sitting on the counter. Somehow my mom switched to the butter crock. Maybe because she’s alone and doesn’t use as much butter.
    But you have to load it.
    Why not just put a quarter or half stick in the butter dish as needed?

that’s an argument that you need to have with your wife, but it is a compromise between being warm on the counter in the open and being cold as hell in the fridge

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Ya. Pretty similar.
    Big Rainbow. Those things are fuckin' DELICOUS.

Those things are fuckin' DELICOUS.
    YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    After decades growing up with butter in a dish. Sitting on the counter. Somehow my mom switched to the butter crock. Maybe because she’s alone and doesn’t use as much butter.
    But you have to load it.
    Why not just put a quarter or half stick in the butter dish as needed?
    Yeah, I'm with you. Loading the butter crock is a drag, we broke ours like 10 years ago and didn't replace it, just leave out a quarter stick or so at a time. Just doesn't work in the summer once inside temps get above the low 70s, that's probably when a butter crock would be useful.

We usually leave the butter out on the counter covered... sometimes uncovered... shit we r gonna die

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Mmmm... fresh sourdough bread with warm butter.

Front page bump…so we have now mastered the art of filling the inside recycle bin with unbroken down cardboard, and you guessed it, once the inside bin is full then we leave it piled high like a jenga stack, and then stack the lid of the outdoor bin with even more unbroken down cardboard.

What else would we do - I mean the cardboard fairy comes around once a day and magically breaks down the cardboard to free up room in the bin for his empties - Id call that a viscous cycle. Cheers!

It is likely that some of the boxes will be filled with some sort of trash?

Negative, we’ve been married for 13 yrs. I’ve been breaking down cardboard left in and on top of the bin the entire time. I wear it like a badge of honor these days.

Whatever you do, absolutely DO NOT tell her that you're correcting her inconsiderate error.

Big Rainbow. Those things are fuckin' DELICOUS.
    Really ugly so makes sense it tastes great or it wouldn’t have been propagated. I’ll have to remember to seek out those seeds next year.

Quote Originally Posted by present tense View Post
    Negative, we’ve been married for 13 yrs. I’ve been breaking down cardboard left in and on top of the bin the entire time. I wear it like a badge of honor these days.
    I've been breaking down cardboard for 10 years so, I'm right there with you.

Yeah I mean if the cardboard is a dealbreaker you might as well quit now.

Wife bought a new car today because she wanted something faster. Got pulled over for speeding. 19 over.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Wife bought a new car today because she wanted something faster. Got pulled over for speeding. 19 over.
    That threshold is actually very important.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Oh she was doing 30 something over and cried so the cop wrote it for 19. I say well played.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    That threshold is actually very important.
    Yeah, I know, guarantee she was going faster. He showed pity because she had literally just driven it off the lot. There were a ton of cops on 70 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Oh she was doing 30 something over and cried so the cop wrote it for 19. I say well played.
    Un-thread related but man, when I was a cop I loved writing tickets for the full amount to women that tried the pity game. One 21-yo from SoCal driving daddy’s convertible tried the sweet talk, cleavage push together/eye batting, and crying to get out of the ticket. I enjoyed it so much when I handed her a ticket for the actual speed she was going plus the seatbelt infraction. She went full Jeckyl & Hyde and started screaming at me. Laughed all the way back to my patrol car.

Of course both men and women that didn’t try to manipulate me got equal treatment and often got breaks.

Good to see I am not the only one with regard to breaking down boxes. It was a concept foreign to my wife. I broke recently when she complained about something I had NOT done just after I'd spent time breaking down boxes to fit into the bin. I asked her if she had EVER broken down a box before placing it in the bin. It was not well received, as I knew, but sometimes the breaking point is passed. That was a bit ago, I don't think the behavior has changed, but at least I feel better for mentioning it...

I guess we can add “breakdown boxes” to the list of shit wive’s suck at (but we still love them).

Packing a car.

Loading the dishwasher efficiently

Breaking down cardboard

Giving a fuck where their fingernails fly when trimming them in the living room (newly added).

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I suspect that we're some kind of weird, micro-subset here regarding breaking down cardboard boxes. I regularly drop off our broken down cardboard at the recycling center, as our pick up bin is too narrow to handle anything more than shoe boxes, and 99 % of all the CB in the big dumpsters (mostly dropped off by inconsiderate men) is not broken down. They set out 15-20 dumpsters and they're always full (mostly with air).

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    I suspect that we're some kind of weird, micro-subset here regarding breaking down cardboard boxes. I regularly drop off our broken down cardboard at the recycling center, as our pick up bin is too narrow to handle anything more than shoe boxes, and 99 % of all the CB in the big dumpsters (mostly dropped off by inconsiderate men) is not broken down. They set out 15-20 dumpsters and they're always full (mostly with air).
    If you are a girl posting in TGR you are already pretty awesome. I’d say most of this thread likely doesn’t apply to you.

Also, box cutters are the necessary tool of the trade for cardboard breakdown.

Fit the entire box my pergola came in (box the size of VW Bug) into my recycle bin. Proudest day of my life….

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums