Page 159 of 265 FirstFirst ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 6620
    Best spy book Evar https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/a-spy-...dition=7837527

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Sounds like you need some sort of bracket or hook and to stop drilling screws every year?
    No disagreement here. We may actually do something intelligent next spring, as the setup we were using was looking pretty sad by the end of the summer and neither of us wanted to fall with sanding and repainting it.

If I had to guess, though, I'll get told that I'm being too negative about what she wants to do when I try to suggest taking the time to set things up so we're not beating the crap out of the shingles every year.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Lvovsky View Post
    Many people regret buying a boat.
    Almost as sorry full as owning horse(s). Now that's a black hole for money.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Almost as sorry full as owning horse(s). Now that's a black hole for money.
    ^^^ Truth

As a friend whose wife and daughters are big into equestrian riding told me when my wife was looking at buying a horse - “Never own something that eats while you sleep”.

The difference in cost when you add the words “hunter” or “jumper” to anything horsey related is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A horse is God's way of telling you that you HAD too much money

Sea Kayaks/ WW kayaks/ Canoes are boats that are usually not regretable purchases IME

maybe its any boat with a motor ? or sails I supose ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

One more regret that you can piss money on. Do not buy acreage....if it's 2 acres or 20. You need a landscaping company to maintain the ranch. Fencing, irrigation, lawns, ponds it goes on and on. Then Winter hits. See ya.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Sounds like you need some sort of bracket or hook and to stop drilling screws every year?
    French cleat?

re boats and horses--you can't eat a boat.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    French cleat?

re boats and horses--you can't eat a boat.
    With the amount of medication most horses are on, they aren't edible either.

One of my better half's coworkers ate one of their horses after it died from illness. They claimed it had cancer so the husband shot it and processed it.

I wonder if she could tell the difference. Cow~Horse. Free pure breed barn kitties. Free shipping UPS ground.

Quote Originally Posted by DSSK Jr. View Post
    One of my better half's coworkers ate one of their horses after it died from illness. They claimed it had cancer so the husband shot it and processed it.
    Do you live in Kazakhstan?

Guys, give your girls a big hug today. My best friend had his wife pass away today and I can't begin to tell you how crushed he is. Somehow she was cooking and her night gown caught fire and burned her up. Bad complications lead him to have her ventilator removed yesterday. Tell your girls to be careful when they are making you a sammich.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Guys, give your girls a big hug today. My best friend had his wife pass away today and I can't begin to tell you how crushed he is. Somehow she was cooking and her night gown caught fire and burned her up. Bad complications lead him to have her ventilator removed yesterday. Tell your girls to be careful when they are making you a sammich.
    Oh no, that’s horrible. Jesus. Sorry to hear.

I’ll give my wife a pass today.

Condolences, liv2ski -

horrible beyond words.

With love, tj

For all the frustrations, I know I’d be lost without her. Condolences to you and your friend liv2ski. I spent a week at my wife’s bedside in ICU, with her on a vent. Scariest week of my life, and can’t begin to describe the sinking feeling with every failed attempt to ween her off the vent, or the relief when they finally succeeded.

I need to remind myself of that the next time I’m about to go off about dumb shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by bendtheski View Post
    For all the frustrations, I know I’d be lost without her.
    I need to remind myself of that the next time I’m about to go off about dumb shit.

Right, my girl has a solid pass to annoy the fuck out of me and I won't say shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Amen. Although I'm the most likely to go up in flames standing over the stove.

Y’know, this thread has taken on a very different tone for me since my wife passed away a few years ago. I still read it, and now it gives me a feeling of nostalgia, usually pretty pleasant. Things change. You don’t know what you got til it’s gone.

Sorry about your friend’s loss, l2s.

That’s why the title of the thread starts with: I love my wife…
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Treycal View Post
    ^^^ Truth

As a friend whose wife and daughters are big into equestrian riding told me when my wife was looking at buying a horse - “Never own something that eats while you sleep”.

The difference in cost when you add the words “hunter” or “jumper” to anything horsey related is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hunter/Jumper are ok as long as you stay away from Dessage. Talk about a money suck, let alone the attitudes. Those people are ridiculous.

Also so sorry to hear about the friends better half, that's awful. Will give mine an extra long hug tonight!

Holy shitty bizarre tragic accident. Cooking.

Sorry for your buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Jeez… that’s awful… condolences and vibes

The key is to keep the magic going with surprises.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV-2Z59...dium=copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    The key is to keep the magic going with surprises.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV-2Z59...dium=copy_link
    Ha.

All I saw was nips and then looked at the username and was validated.

Semi-serious question: how do you all balance the ski obsession and stoke with a wife who's not into it quite as much? Sure, the obvious answer is find a radder wife but the premise of this thread is "I love my wife ...". I'm guessing not everyone here married another ski bum, or am I the only sucker?!