Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Buncha trophy husbands in here.

Donít hate me because Iím beautiful.

I get the feeling Skifishbum has a pretty good trophy husband gig going.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    i keep referring to my wife as Ďmy wifeí to people that know her by her first name. itís douchey as shit and iíve been catching myself a few times a week.

i blame my wife
    maybe start referring to her as "my old lady" instead.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I get the feeling Skifishbum has a pretty good trophy husband gig going.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Fo sho. I'm jelly

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

Re: the chock bolted to the garage floor idea, that's great and all, but I don't want a giant fucking chock that spans the full fucking width of the garage (serving as a huge obstruction/tripping hazard) since the wife cannot figure out how to line up the car horizontally.

Actually had to threaten to revoke garage privileges to her at one point. Sounds super dickish, sorry, but I got tired of her literally running the car into the cabinets on the side of the garage (ripped the doors off the cabinets once or twice), or whipping her car doors open into my car parked next to it and dinging the shit out of my doors. Told her I'd move her car back outside each time I found it in the garage, or park my car in the center of the garage, or put the 3rd beater car in the garage instead. We lived in MT at the time, and the thought of scraping windshields on a cold car every winter morning was enough of a deterrent.

Frustrated it had to get to that point, but she got a lot better and paid a lot more attention after that.

Also regarding those portable power banks for jump starting...how do those hold up when stored in cars? Temperature extremes sap battery life, just wonder if it'd be useless after sitting in the cold or heat.

I have a big portable jumper, but I keep it in my garage for that reason. Which doesn't do me any good if my battery dies away from the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper Bones View Post
    Also regarding those portable power banks for jump starting...how do those hold up when stored in cars? Temperature extremes sap battery life, just wonder if it'd be useless after sitting in the cold or heat.

I have a big portable jumper, but I keep it in my garage for that reason. Which doesn't do me any good if my battery dies away from the house.
    I have one and it was stored in my car and worked fine (SWMT). I recently realized I lost the charger somewhere in my cold ass garage. I haven't bought a new one because I'm lazy and my car starts just fine. The other day it didn't (the seat belt kept a door from shutting) after probably 9 months since I last charged it it jumped my car no problem.

You're prolly gonna need some big powerfull jump starter for your relationship soon.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Most have cigarette lighter chargers, just leave plugged in if you have one in your trunk

Re: the chock bolted to the garage floor idea, that's great and all, but I don't want a giant fucking chock that spans the full fucking width of the garage (serving as a huge obstruction/tripping hazard) since the wife cannot figure out how to line up the car horizontally.

Actually had to threaten to revoke garage privileges to her at one point. Sounds super dickish, sorry, but I got tired of her literally running the car into the cabinets on the side of the garage (ripped the doors off the cabinets once or twice), or whipping her car doors open into my car parked next to it and dinging the shit out of my doors. Told her I'd move her car back outside each time I found it in the garage, or park my car in the center of the garage, or put the 3rd beater car in the garage instead. We lived in MT at the time, and the thought of scraping windshields on a cold car every winter morning was enough of a deterrent.

Frustrated it had to get to that point, but she got a lot better and paid a lot more attention after that.
    My wife used to constantly slide the side of the SUV against the garage trim. There was an ugly brown streak running along the passenger side I was always buffing out. After she broke the mirror, she finally gave up and demanded we get a smaller vehicle.

My wife likes to rearrange the dishes in the kitchen to make things more efficient.

Im a pretty big stoner and can never find a plate.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

I don't know which would be more annoying, that she kept hitting cabinets/dinging doors, or that the whole time she was capable of not doing that but just didn't care.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    My wife likes to rearrange the dishes in the kitchen to make things more efficient.

Im a pretty big stoner and can never find a plate.
    Dude. She's just fucking with your head.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Dude. She's just fucking with your head.
    I was afraid of that.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I was afraid of that.
    Dude. Riser is just fucking with your head.

What if, like, they're fucking with your head because they live in your head.... maaaannnnnnn........

Some of you dudes appear to have some... interesting wives.

NTTAWWT.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    My wife used to constantly slide the side of the SUV against the garage trim. There was an ugly brown streak running along the passenger side I was always buffing out. After she broke the mirror, she finally gave up and demanded we get a smaller vehicle.
    Better than asking you to build a bigger garage.

I think I've addressed every gripe in my wife's current playbook. She was complaining about some random shit the other day and was totally at a loss for how to blame me for it. She sort of ran out of steam after a few minutes, so I asked her what she was figuring to do about it... She was completely speechless. She's been pretty easy to be around since then, but maybe I'm missing some kind of silent treatment game. Not sure if she's working on a new repertoire or divorce papers... But for the moment, I have achieved marital enlightenment. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

You are so fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    You are so fucked.
    Right? She's working up a new routine and I bet it's gonna be a doozy.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Right? She's working up a new routine and I bet it's gonna be a doozy.
    They are so good at this. I can't wait.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

^^^ Donít let her join a book club, thatís where they develop and exchange fresh techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    But for the moment, I have achieved marital enlightenment. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.
    Bonus points for incorporating a Caddyshack reference
    "What moves men of genius, or rather what inspires their work, is not new ideas, but their obsession with the idea that what has already been said is still not enough."

-Eugene Delacroix