Page 47 of 265 FirstFirst ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 6623
    True story from yesterday....Out cutting the front lawn, Mrs. Seano in back reorganizing the tool shed. My cell rings, I shut the mower off and the caller ID says its from the Mrs. I answer, and she's SCREAMING "There's a snake in the shed! Snake in the shed! AHHHHHHHH!" I walk to the back, and she's standing outside the shed having full blown panic attack. I tell her to calm down, unless it's rattling it's fine. Grab a stick to go get it out and release it, and as I'm going in she says, I shit you not, "Snakes have legs, right?" I look at her like she has three heads, go in the shed, and it's a fucking lizard......I walk back out, tell her to leave it alone, and go back to mowing. One of the smartest women I've ever met, but J.H.C........
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    And you haven't sprayed shit all over?
    there is 2 knobs to figure out

this isnt rocket plumbing
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    <snip> she says, I shit you not, "Snakes have legs, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Yep. Some people are just very good at plugging toilets. Myself being one of them and though it caused me a great deal of embarrassment and consternation as a youngster I now drop old growth logs with a certain amount of pride, knowing it is a unique skill, and feeling no need to shit every day or even every other day as I add growth rings to the flora gives me a degree of freedom others have never known. I have never met a toilet I cannot clog with my bowels once they finally decide to explosively discharge their contents. Flushing twice or three times is for amateurs with girl sized shits. A decent shit for me requires several flushes and generally a plunge after the 'courtesy' flush. Also in 2006 I completely cleared the lodge at a small ski area in the southern hemisphere after a particular massive shit that refused to flush. Apparently there was no venting at all. Hilarity ensued.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You sir, are an artist. I'm talking about the post, not the toilet clogging.

One of the smartest women I've ever met, but J.H.C........
    Speaks volumes.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Wife has been off for 2 months so taking care of food which has been nice. Mostly vegan food, but it has actually been really good.

However, I can't even fit a six pack into my fridge because of all the food in there, Unless I have some complex recipe that takes 2 hrs to cook, I've got nothing.

Wanna sandwich? Too bad.

I'm thinking about buying my own fridge and keeping it in the garage full of snacks, frozen pizza, and sandwiches.
    Since the college closed and the kids are home I took the dorm fridges and turned them into beer and snax coolers.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Speaks volumes.
    Good one.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i kinda git that both my better 1/2 and her fellow running addict pediatrician friend who both live under 2 miles from the lcc mouth
    only wanna run 14 today
    and are both gonna drive separate cars to the quarry tail and run that 14
    but I don't
    and if my car wasn't in the shop I wouldn't care as much
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

...she says, I shit you not, "Snakes have legs, right?"
    wtf

One of the smartest women I've ever met.....
    unpossible. sorry.

"Snakes have legs, right?" I look at her like she has three heads, go in the shed, and it's a fucking lizard......I walk back out, tell her to leave it alone, and go back to mowing. One of the smartest women I've ever met, but J.H.C........
    Did you consider showing her your trouser snake? Good visual aids can be quite useful when you’re faced with a teaching moment.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

I was a bit grumpy yesterday, from a previous nights lack of sleep (insomnia). All Saturday my wife is pointing out little things that need to be done around the casa. Finally told her to fix shit herself, as I wasn't in the mood. All went quiet for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I was a bit grumpy yesterday, from a previous nights lack of sleep (insomnia). All Saturday my wife is pointing out little things that need to be done around the casa. Finally told her to fix shit herself, as I wasn't in the mood. All went quiet for awhile.
    I can’t wait to hear how this went.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

so, was the couch any help for your insomnia?

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    I can’t wait to hear how this went.
    We have been together for a really long time and she knows when to back off a little bit because she understand my insomnia issues. I am normally very accommodating and no couch for me
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Is it too much to ask that the Brita doesn’t get refilled with hot water?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post

Dafuq?

This thread is GOLD, Jerry. GOLD.

yer killing' me over here!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

The molecules’n’shit in the hot water expand making the filter work better?

?!? I got nuthin

I mean I guess it was an oversight but I cant be sure with this lady. If so, arent there more than a few signs that you are dumping hot water in the brita?

When I took exception, I got the "do I have to remember everything around here" face so I left it alone.

Hey man at least she filled it.

My wife drinks a case of la croix every day or two, sometimes I go to grab one and there’s an empty box inside the fridge.

My wife drinks matcha tea. Occasionally. So of course she orders a big bag of it and sticks it in the back of the refrigerator. The stuff is ground as finely as dust. She's never been one to reverse any action, e.g.; closing a gate, putting the lid back on anything, or closing a two pound bag of matcha tea. A while back I knocked it over and it went everywhere. I cleaned it to the best of current state of anger allowed. Fast forward to Friday when she is deep cleaning the kitchen and this entire thing becomes my fault. This turned into me gas-lighting her apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Hey man at least she filled it.

My wife drinks a case of la croix every day or two, sometimes I go to grab one and there’s an empty box inside the fridge.

It took me 4 years of marriage to finally get my wife to understand how rude that is.

Quote Originally Posted by STLHD View Post
    It took me 4 years of marriage to finally get my wife to understand how rude that is.
    I'm 3 years in, you gave me hope.
    Ms Boissal is physically incapable of throwing stuff out of the fridge. We have some long running bacterial cultures in the back that I keep hoping she'll eventually deal with after I pointed them out a few times. Instead she builds little walls of stuff in front of them so they're out of sight.
    He favorite thing is to leave a speck of something in a jar so it doesn't have to be thrown away. As in a small spoonful of yogurt, a smear of jam, or my latest favorite, 1 slice of pickled jalapeno in a quart jar. It's been there for a month and I will not eat it on principle (even though I really want to).

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    I'm 3 years in, you gave me hope.
    Ms Boissal is physically incapable of throwing stuff out of the fridge. We have some long running bacterial cultures in the back that I keep hoping she'll eventually deal with after I pointed them out a few times. Instead she builds little walls of stuff in front of them so they're out of sight.
    He favorite thing is to leave a speck of something in a jar so it doesn't have to be thrown away. As in a small spoonful of yogurt, a smear of jam, or my latest favorite, 1 slice of pickled jalapeno in a quart jar. It's been there for a month and I will not eat it on principle (even though I really want to).
    Same struggle....you're not in this alone brother.