Page 171 of 267 FirstFirst ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 6655
    Mrs. S and I have a reservation at GMD starting Sun. Jan. 9. With the storm moving in. I asked her whether she would be open to changing the res. so it begins tomorrow and ends on the 10th. She told me, "No way. I like that we are going to be there for bluebird days. I don't want to be there on storm days." URRRRRGH!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Mrs. S and I have a reservation at GMD starting Sun. Jan. 9. With the storm moving in. I asked her whether she would be open to changing the res. so it begins tomorrow and ends on the 10th. She told me, "No way. I like that we are going to be there for bluebird days. I don't want to be there on storm days." URRRRRGH!
    thanks.

I laughed. skiJ

God fucking dammit woman!

She likes to open the dishwasher and remove a clean plate, then she just leaves the door open. All day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3932.JPG 
Views:	183 
Size:	211.5 KB 
ID:	400032

I then bang my shins into it when I’m in the kitchen.

Well I say NO MORE!! I shall passive aggressively leave it open and not close it for her. This will cause me to bang my shins at least 3 more times and she won’t even notice or care.

That’ll show her..

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

She likes to open the dishwasher and remove a clean plate, then she just leaves the door open. All day.

Well I say NO MORE!! I shall passive aggressively leave it open and not close it for her. This will cause me to bang my shins at least 3 more times and she won’t even notice or care.

That’ll show her..

Glad to see we're not the only ones with a 30yo kitchen.

I want to rip out my 30 yo kitchen and get a 40 yo kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Glad to see we're not the only ones with a 30yo kitchen.
    Now that’s a lotta wood…

That’ll show her..

I strongly advise against taking and keeping pictures of your wife's transgressions. (Nice quarter sawn white oak door panels. I'm not a fan of oak in general but quarter sawn white oak I like.)

Yeah, solid surface countertop, undermount sink, nice oak (?) flooring...other than the dishwasher that someone thoughtlessly left open, I'd say that's a pretty nice kitchen.

Who loaded that thing?!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Who loaded that thing?!
    What’s your guess? Man or woman?

Does that dishwasher have three drawers?!

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Yeah, solid surface countertop, undermount sink, nice oak (?) flooring...other than the dishwasher that someone thoughtlessly left open, I'd say that's a pretty nice kitchen.
    It *is* a pretty nice kitchen. I've got a similar one... SOOOO much wood. Except I have a formica counter top... apparently someone got tired of that in AK47's kitchen and put in a new counter. And figured may as well get a modern-ish sink while they're at it.

It *is* a pretty nice kitchen. I've got a similar one... SOOOO much wood. Except I have a formica counter top... apparently someone got tired of that in AK47's kitchen and put in a new counter. And figured may as well get a modern-ish sink while they're at it.

We got tired of Formica as well. The undermount sink was free with the new counter top.

I guess I am just old as I like all the wood in the kitchen
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Uhuhuhuhuhuh, he said wood, huhuhuhuhuhuh.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    We got tired of Formica as well. The undermount sink was free with the new counter top.
    We are probably going to have to replace our counter... it's separating in some spots on the front edge, and we've got a broken bit on one of the end-corners.

Holding out as long as possible, though.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I guess I am just old as I like all the wood in the kitchen
    I don't mind it... looks like someone may have updated the hardware on the cupboards. I would have expected those tarnished brass with wood handles.

I'm currently replacing the cabinet hinges.

Y'all are high as fuck. There is nothing wrong with that kitchen. Those cabinets are nothing like the builder-grade, raised panel, red oak abominations that I have in my kitchen.

I got that ^^ DW, its not a bad unit, its had issues not sure how old ?

make sure the wife hasnt dropped stuff in the bottom, its easy to take the bottom wand off & remove all the junk

if the top rack doesnt clean well make sure that plastic plenum running up the back to the top spray wand doesnt have any holes, you can tape holes shut until you replace the part which is cheap

the latch is a dumb design, you can fuck with the latch but if the latch doesnt stay shut putting a bar stool under the handle @ a 45 degree angle will complete wash cycles until you figure out why it pops open, I'm not quite sure why yet

after many years the mechs that holds the door open will break and the door will slam open, there is one on each side so save yerself a hassle pulling the unit out twice & 70$ for the door parts by making new ones from 3mm cord, use the old ones for reference

I have spent > a lifetime career fixing all kinds of things, often with nothing but crazy glue, a swiss army knife and a paperclip

even with parts I have no idea how to fix women ... good luck

What I'm hearing you saying is that kitchen is not dentist grade ? It ain't new but I wouldnt kick it out of bed so to speak
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Ding ding ding.

New counters, sink, faucet, backsplash, we added the pulls, there were none.

It is a lot is wood (he-he) but at least it’s nice wood (he-he)

Quater sawn? White oak?
    Well in my kitchen. Earlier today. I got.

(wait for it)

Morning wood.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Y'all are high as fuck. There is nothing wrong with that kitchen.
    Nobody (I think) has said that anything is wrong with that kitchen. Very practical...

Umm, if the plates are clean I think she's telling you to empty the dishwasher.

Though that would never fly in our house - our dog would make a beeline for the open dishwasher and lick all of the plates.

*It's best to leave the dishwasher's door open for a while after running a cycle, as keeping it shut creates a warm, damp environment that is very comfortable for mould and other microbes*
    ...just sayin'

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...