Page 2 of 261 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    including the picture speeding ones), and says: "This is another one of those hidden costs of living in the city."
    FYI. The only speeding cameras in Issaquah are for a 20 mph school zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

<roll eyes>

This thread should help keep me happily single for a while yet

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    Yoga and green smoothies may seem ridiculous, but that shit'll keep a woman skinny.
    ......and hot. I'm sticking with that and being goddam grateful for it!

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    <roll eyes> and types it out to make sure the men whose behavior I disapprove of know I am rolling my eyes disapprovingly.
    FIFY. Shouldn't you be busy overloading a dishwasher or hitting a parked car somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    It's not the dumb shit that gets me, I do plenty of dumb shit myself. it's the fucking batshit crazy that I have a problem with.
    x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    if its got tits or wheels...it will give you trouble..

NY red light ticket = $50. Gotta pay it or you can't renew registration.

Quote Originally Posted by BS720 View Post
    Don't tell me you PAID???
    Friend went to court and got 50% reduction. Time wasn't worth it to gf. I did the traffic school test for her. How do you beat it when they have your face on closeup and a live video showing the offense?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    whoa baby do we have pillows!!!
    Down or foam? I hate foam.

FYI. The only speeding cameras in Issaquah are for a 20 mph school zone.
    No shit. I pointed at the obvious cameras on a pole the other day. Hey it could be waaaaaaaaaay worse, my buddy's wife, (who lived here for ONE semester), got FIVE at that same spot.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Hey it could be waaaaaaaaaay worse, my buddy's wife,
    Hit a kid while speeding in school zone?

Apparently they don't just mail you a photo of that?

Edit: I heard a good one about Issaquah PD recently. A (female) business owner in the development where Front Steet Market is called in that there was a belligerent, drugged up, vagrant camped across the door to their business refusing to move so they could open the store.

Issaquah's finest turned up 90 minutes later.

The police department is across the street from her business.

Apparently there is some kind of $/hours dispute between the lower level cops and either higher ranks and/or the city. The cops prefered tactic in this dispute has been to respond to these kind of calls at snails pace.
    Last edited by PNWbrit; 02-03-2015 at 04:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Can ex-gf's qualify in this thread? I was with the nut for almost 7 years. Almost married her...

Anywho, fly back to home town, rent a convertible, go tubing on a nearby river. Have a wonderful afternoon, think about how nice a longer day would be with more rowdy water. Return the next day, do the section above that with rental kayaks that are stashed in the convertible. Also brought the gf's car and left it at the bottom. Got our asses kicked. Halfway down, she turns to me and says, "How are we getting back to the convertible?" "With your car." Silence.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Friend went to court and got 50% reduction. Time wasn't worth it to gf. I did the traffic school test for her. How do you beat it when they have your face on closeup and a live video showing the offense?
    I suppose it differs by county. After a co-worker had a run-in in San Mateo with one, we carefully examined the ticket, and it was from a private vendor. He never paid, and he never got in trouble. I know people that plead it down, and there are some shady lawyers around that are pretty good at making them go away. In CA, I worry more about the points and insurance.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    in Colorado, if you don't pay they have to personally serve you within 90 days of the violation or it disappears.
    For real?

Quote Originally Posted by rmnpsplitter View Post
    For real?
    absolutely for real. If you ever want details, PM me.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

We have a silverware drawer approximately 20 inches from the butter plate that sits next to the toaster. The drawer contains all the things that you would think would be in there. Especially butter knives that work exceptionally well to put butter on toast. About 50% of the time she grabs a fork to put butter on her toast. Never a spoon. Sometimes a butter knife, so it's not random or 30% of the time there would be a fucking spoon on the butter plate when I make toast in the morning. I don't understand what part of her brain says " pick the fork, that is the perfect fucking utensil to not spread butter with"
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

I was inspired by this post in iceman's goggle thread:
    I do ALL sports related anything, I feel your pain.

We have an apartment in Issaquah, (Seattle suburb), now, so my wife takes the Golf R and drives over a big lane barrier thing to the tune of $2500 worth of 2 rims, tires, alignment, etc.

She gets some mail from the city and opens it up, sees a picture of the Golf and a nice $140 fine, and says "How do they know it's me?" She gets a second letter like that a day later.

She is great, yada, yada, yada, but WTF?

What else you guys got?
    She is punishing you for making her live in an apartment in Issaquah.
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

So that's what the "H" stands for....
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I love you. You were right. I'll fix it. Oooh look, (insert distracting gift here)!

Any combination of the above will fix most situations.
    I still call it The Jake.

At least that photo ticket didn't have a picture of her giving some dude a hummer while he is driving too fast in that Golf R.

As my rant contributed to the start of this thread, I would like to point out that I am utterly amazed by my wife's dexterity and ability to multitask, but the goggle thing just makes me crazy. I made the mistake of buying some Smiths with multiple lenses for her birthday last year. The lens in my opinion is fairly easy to change, but apparently it's not easy for her. Its compounded by the fact that if the sun comes out or goes behind a cloud, she needs to change the lens. But yet, before it was illegal to text and drive, my wife could drive a car with her left leg sticking out the window, phone in her left hand, steer and accelerate with her right knee and foot, while looking for a nail file in the glove compartment. I'm pretty much limited to driving and changing radio stations.

So yes, I've learned to learned to change goggle lenses, and let her multitask away on other stuff. And I hope this doesn't come off as bragging, but I have gotten very fucking good at changing Smith lenses. In fact I will go up against any of you maggots in a speed contest, as long as I don't have to change the radio station while I'm doing it.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Thumbs up to fatnslow.
    So that's what the "H" stands for....
    That's what my Dad told me when I was about 8. Great memory.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Did Ford Fairlane take a detour to Retahdville?
    watch out for snakes

I won't get in to any stories of my wife, but let's just say she can compete with most of the stories posted here. My goal is to challenge my 3 year old daughter in every way possible to make sure that she takes the time to think through every situation she's in, and hope the cycle is broken. I've had this discussion with a good friend of mine, and his 15 year old daughter is far better at navigating day to day life than his wife is.
    All I want is to be hardcore.

www.tonystreks.com

Quote Originally Posted by carvedog View Post
    We have a silverware drawer approximately 20 inches from the butter plate that sits next to the toaster. The drawer contains all the things that you would think would be in there. Especially butter knives that work exceptionally well to put butter on toast. About 50% of the time she grabs a fork to put butter on her toast. Never a spoon. Sometimes a butter knife, so it's not random or 30% of the time there would be a fucking spoon on the butter plate when I make toast in the morning. I don't understand what part of her brain says " pick the fork, that is the perfect fucking utensil to not spread butter with"
    There could be some twisted logic to this depending on how many clean knifes there are in the drawer compared to forks or spoons. A lot of times I stir my coffee with a fork or knife since there tends to be more clean forks and knifes in the drawer then spoons. My girl is always asking why I don't use a spoon and I tell her it's to keep an even amount of clean utensils available in the drawer.

OCD 4 lyfe.