Page 32 of 261 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    and then open the lid so i know that nothing is hiding under it.
    And so the dog can drink and clean up anything stuck on the sides that didn't flush completely
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    Larry liked the cock?
    Made me laugh.

I think if Mrs. Plug would have not turned the disposal off it would’ve kept grinding, but we’ll never know. It was a canning jar, so pretty sturdy.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Somehow my wife just locked her keys in her car....both of them.

I woulda thought the key rack just inside the front door of the coupled with a constant reminder of “can you put one of the keys on the key rack just inside the front door” would have been sufficient. 🤷♂️

Maybe I secretly need to make a third key and hide it in my dresser?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Experts recommend closing the lid before flushing because fecal matter and diluted urine gets dispersed in to the air and blows all over your bathroom, tooth brushes, etc when the toilet is flushed.
    What kind of small ski town shanties do you guys live in that you don't have a throne room, with the toilet in a separate inclosed room of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    I secretly need to make a third key and hide it in my dresser.
    "Maybe" and a question mark removed from your post
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Somehow my wife just locked her keys in her car....both of them.

I woulda thought the key rack just inside the front door of the coupled with a constant reminder of “can you put one of the keys on the key rack just inside the front door” would have been sufficient. 🤷♂️

Maybe I secretly need to make a third key and hide it in my dresser?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    My wife gets one key, when she loses it I tell her where the backup key is. Then I can find the original key she lost which is usually somewhere in plain site.

Cant trust a wife with BOTH sets of keys, c’mon man.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

The other day, or maybe this happened in the evening, my wife ran the dishwasher. We had been away, and it likely smelled a little bit when she opened it up to put a dish in it.

What she didn’t tell me was that she ran it on rinse only, with no detergent, and didn’t put a note out to tell me that.

When I woke up that morning, I found my favorite coffee cup on the top rack I figured it was clean, because there was water on all the dishes on the top rack, so I drank my morning coffee with it. I instantly threw up as soon as I found out what had happened, which was about an hour later.

Admittedly she is under some stress and this is not typical. But it was gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    The other day, or maybe this happened in the evening, my wife ran the dishwasher. We had been away, and it likely smelled a little bit when she opened it up to put a dish in it.

What she didn’t tell me was that she ran it on rinse only, with no detergent, and didn’t put a note out to tell me that.

When I woke up that morning, I found my favorite coffee cup on the top rack I figured it was clean, because there was water on all the dishes on the top rack, so I drank my morning coffee with it. I instantly threw up as soon as I found out what had happened, which was about an hour later.

Really? Do you know how most of the world eats? It was a coffee cup that got rinsed. If you didn't have raw chicken or the toilet bowl brush sitting in the dishwasher then I think you'll be okay. It's good to be exposed to some microbes.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Wow. Talk about a drama queen. You threw up because your coffee cup was rinsed instead of washed but only after you learned of it.

man desk calling self jupiter, please report to man desk and turn in your man card - you sally

no wonder she is stressed, you must be a gem to live with

I put my coffee tumbler in the dishwasher about once every couple weeks. It's mostly just rinsed in between.
    But I have exposed myself to many so called microbes of many sorts in my life.

Okay, what is with super smart women watching the f@cking dumbest shows on TV?
    My wife has an MBA, executive level job etc. I have female friends with MBAs, PhDs out the wazoo and its all the same.
    Say Yes to the Dress
    Real Housewives of shithole town
    Ellen
    Whatever the whore Khardashians are doing this week.

I feel myself getting stupid just being in the same room when these shows are on the TV. Of course mentioning the moronic level of the show makes the home life a little cool so just keep the yap shut.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    My wife has an MBA, executive level job etc. I have female friends with MBAs, PhDs out the wazoo and its all the same.
    Say Yes to the Dress
    Ellen

I feel myself getting stupid just being in the same room when these shows are on the TV. Of course mentioning the moronic level of the show makes the home life a little cool so just keep the yap shut.
    Sometimes when you're faced with high level stressful work/decisions pulp fiction is just the ticket to let your mind relax. No thinking. Just watching idiots do their thing and it's not your problem.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    Larry liked the cock?
    Wow, that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Say Yes to the Dress
    Ellen

Ellen's a genuinely talented entertainer.

And I'm well-educated and watch all sorts of trash. It's nice to zone out.

True, my wife just likes mindless shit to wind down at the end of the day. My work spouse watches the 90 day fiance shows. Obviously staged BS but i don't like to ruin it for her.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post

no wonder she is stressed, you must be a gem to live with
    sigh

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Wow. Talk about a drama queen. You threw up because your coffee cup was rinsed instead of washed but only after you learned of it.

You hurt my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Really? Do you know how most of the world eats? It was a coffee cup that got rinsed. If you didn't have raw chicken or the toilet bowl brush sitting in the dishwasher then I think you'll be okay. It's good to be exposed to some microbes.
    Been lucky enough to do some traveling, that’s how I know I can get sick just looking at an airplane . Not a germaphobe, just one of those people who gets sick a fair amount, unfortunately. Between that and gravity sports, I’ve hit my insurance deductible much more often than not in the past 20 years and I’m 33. I did have some ‘’issues’’ this week since then but who knows why. And she did run it because the contents were a little smelly. We probably didn’t do our duties as rinsers.

But I’ll take a couple laps, I could use it
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 09-22-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Trolling, right? Sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Heh. I prefer that my wonderful wife never touch the dishwasher, except to maybe empty it. She waits until there are too many dishes, overloads it so that it doesn’t function properly, and I end up washing the load by handy anyways (once the heat cycle happens, that gunk is baked on so that only a brillpad will do). She just has no respect for mechanical/tech devices and wonders why they break, don’t function as expected, or...
    It’s just one of those things that requires acceptance to continue the relationship. At least she no longer complains or critiques my time and effort to keep our modern conveniences running smoothly!

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Trolling, right? Sure hope so.
    I wasn’t trying to. This is something that happened a few days ago that I find amusing/ kinda funny that I now regret having shared on this thread. Wasn’t trying to imply I’m mad about it, more just that it happened, world keeps spinnin. I obviously didn’t write it to any amusing or funny effect, considering the responsesx ‘. I wasn’t trying to trash my wonderful wife or make myself look cool. For the record, I think my wife is awesome and I think our relationship is pretty great. Maybe I never read up on this thread and I don’t understand be context? Can I use my mulligan? I did take laps.

I think everyone's prepared to move on.

Mulligan granted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Anyone second that motion?

no, it's more fun to make fun of him

somebody helping me out with a cart would make me more benevolent