Page 241 of 259 FirstFirst ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 6463
    Casper pillows are great.

For every pillow brought into our bedroom I buy "new" skis or bindings. I now have overlap in my quiver and 2 pairs of unmounted bindings just waiting for more pillows/skis. When she makes a snarky comment about all my skis and how people only need 1 pair I snap back about all her pillows and most people just need 1.

Start insisting that every pillow be on the bed while sleeping. And make sure they all get pushed on to her side during the night.

So about every 3-4 months, my wife comes home with biodegradable trash bags. Every time it's like, oh yeah, these suck.

Also, we pay for recycling which is a huge pain in the ass and also just ends up in the landfill. Im not anti planet, but damn.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    For every pillow brought into our bedroom I buy "new" skis or bindings. I now have overlap in my quiver and 2 pairs of unmounted bindings just waiting for more pillows/skis. When she makes a snarky comment about all my skis and how people only need 1 pair I snap back about all her pillows and most people just need 1.
    Ok I like this. This is progress.

But Iíll rightfully get shit on by the people who know me and know that my ski days have waned and I have a better chance using this method to buy tools.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

Tools it is, then.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Tools it is, then.
    The more garish, the better. She comes home with a grip of pillows... you come home with an old riding mower that needs fixing. Or a landscaping trailer with flat old tires that you park (permanently) in her spot in the driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Ok I like this. This is progress.

But I’ll rightfully get shit on by the people who know me and know that my ski days have waned and I have a better chance using this method to buy tools.

Soon you will have enough tools you can build a nice sitting bench to hold all her new pillows. DM notDjsapp for his bench plans when that happens.

Maybe someone could get rich with an array of ceiling mounted micro pulleys attached via fishing line to each decorative pillow. Once you hit the switch or engage Alexa / Siri, the fucking useless pillows are zipped up to the ceiling so that the bed and sofa can be used by humans.

Or a robot drone with a grappling hook swoops in and piles the pillows in the corner?
    Want taller, better heel risers for your Marker Alpinists? Check this out

28.5 TransAlp Pro boots for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Maybe someone could get rich with an array of ceiling mounted micro pulleys attached via fishing line to each decorative pillow. Once you hit the switch or engage Alexa / Siri, the fucking useless pillows are zipped up to the ceiling so that the bed and sofa can be used by humans.

Or a robot drone with a grappling hook swoops in and piles the pillows in the corner?
    This is the kind of outside-the-box thinking that this world needs more of.

seriously, that's genius.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Like modified pin collectors at bowling alleys?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Well, if youíve checked out the Shit I Built thread, the Rev is making knives and Iím pretty sure the next pillow acquisition is going to lead to me buying a forge and turning our garage into some sort of hotbed of molten metal and steel. That may quell the pillow purchases.

Genius idea Fro. They need to be less obvious as you said, but I could rig up a bunch of these pulleys. It would be a master stroke of passive aggressiveness if I actually did install one of these to just one pillow while she is out of the house one day. There is the ďmainĒ pillow that lives near the middle of the bed that would be perfect for this experiment. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1701287314.518731.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	961.6 KB 
ID:	477749

Magnetic pillows with an electromagnetic ceiling. Flick the switch and pillows get sucked to the ceiling. No unsightly strings.

Frorider comes in hot with a shitless horse solution and then AK invents the car. Pure innovation.

Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    How many pillows does your husband use?
    Thatís some funny shit right there!

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Frorider comes in hot with a shitless horse solution and then AK invents the car. Pure innovation.

The combined brainpower of this place could power a small lawnmower for hours.

Outstanding

When youíre ready to fire up your home forge and crucible furnace pop up north and say hi, my shop is 15 minutes from Blaine. Iíve got all the metals you might need to start out.

I like the idea of the claw machine robot better than pulleys personally. Could double as a sex swing hanger.

With either of my well researched solutions, the plan is a special mode where every night a couple of pillows are programmed to harass the excess pillow offender from above & fuck up their sleep.

Over time, this Plausible Deniability mode will lead the offender to propose that maybe there’s too many goddamn pillows.
    Want taller, better heel risers for your Marker Alpinists? Check this out

28.5 TransAlp Pro boots for sale.

How about more like Hellraiser, lots of chains and hooks coming down from the ceiling?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Stuff catnip in them and tell her she needs a cat.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Night lights. Every fucking wall socket in our house has to have a night light in it. I understand not wanting to walk into something and a little discrete illumination in the correct place goes a long way. Our house at night is lit up like the runways at JFK.

^that shit is likely bad for your sleep - agree that some motion sensing subtle nightlight for any trip to the bathroom is a good idea. But fuck having any full time light in the bedroom.

Night lights un-necessary when sitting to pee.