Page 199 of 261 FirstFirst ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 6516
    Man i love watching re runs of Rat Patrol.

Never was into pickles.
    watch out for snakes

Name:  6DAA16B6-A6AA-49BD-A7F6-D75E02454800.jpeg
Views: 1181
Size:  179.3 KB

About once a month I grab the donate pile/bags out of the back of Mrs. Present tense’s Subaru and drop them off at the donation center which is 2 miles away.
    water is the driving force of all nature

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    my girlfriend and I live a few hours apart - it’s temporary while our kids are in high school - she’s here visiting for a few days

she forgot her ski boots at home
    She’s not your wife, bullet dodged

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Every Christmas, my wife insists on sending small gifts to our relatives in Germany. To reduce costs, we have one German relative give 19 names to a neighbor, who places the names in a hat and draws one name for each person. This pulled name represents the person who will receive a "large" gift (shirt, sweater, jetfoil, etc) from a designated relative. For example, this year, I will send a gift to my bro-in-law, but I don't know who will send me a gift. My wife has her sister. To further reduce costs, I bought my bro-in-law something from a German store which will be mailed from Germany. My wife insists on buying each relative a gift: Parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, cousins. I'm talking small gifts like tea, chocolates, coffee, Peeps, etc. Moreover, she insists on mailing these gifts from the USA. It seems as if each small gift costs less than $20, but costs over $45 to ship. She is pissing me off
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

You’ll never win this battle. Only hope is to maybe have a German relative receive all the gifts and mail them for you once in country, or move out there

I would never mail a gift within the US. Too damn expensive. Order online for mailing to the recipient 100%

.... and always sign the gift card, "anonymous", amirite?

Name:  Image1669532881.403528.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  87.1 KB
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Every Christmas, my wife insists on sending small gifts to our relatives in Germany. To reduce costs, we have one German relative give 19 names to a neighbor, who places the names in a hat and draws one name for each person. This pulled name represents the person who will receive a "large" gift (shirt, sweater, jetfoil, etc) from a designated relative. For example, this year, I will send a gift to my bro-in-law, but I don't know who will send me a gift. My wife has her sister. To further reduce costs, I bought my bro-in-law something from a German store which will be mailed from Germany. My wife insists on buying each relative a gift: Parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, cousins. I'm talking small gifts like tea, chocolates, coffee, Peeps, etc. Moreover, she insists on mailing these gifts from the USA. It seems as if each small gift costs less than $20, but costs over $45 to ship. She is pissing me off
    “der menschliche Fonds” fuer alle familien…

und dann, poopenhausen. Entlich!
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

My wife is 100% German by blood, but never been to Germany and never spoke German. I still haven't won an argument in 20 years and if at any point I thought I had won, it was revisited at a later date to be a net loss. Good luck.

Sorry if it’s a repeat.

This guy is funny.

Wife lent the cultivator to her Gen Z coworkers that don’t know what 50:1 means and ran half a tank of straight gas; when I even sent them two gallons of premixed. Of course this isn’t her fault and she explained to them how to run in, but my gripe is that she refuses to give them the shit they so earnestly earned. Oh well it didn’t break.

Is that light hearted enough? Those who were tuned into my anger and bitterness a couple weeks ago I hope will be happy to hear we are working it all out with more honest communication
    "Let's be careful out there."

My wife filled the new four-stroke dinghy outboard with premix this summer as she was so well accustomed to the old two-stroke routine. She was pissed and now second guesses herself on the lawnmower, leafblower, etc.

I’ve gotten several calls in the last few months from her when gassing things up. I feel it’s only a matter of time until some two-stroke thing melts down.

She just strung the christmas lights starting with the plug at the top.

I asked if her if she could just run a single strand starting from the plug at the top and she said it has enough lights so i need to just find a small extension cord thats either brown or green.

Suggestion: have separate gas cans labeled for different engines, along with the mix ratio. That's the only way my stoner brain can keep it straight. Oh and always add Startron regardless of the season. Then you never need to worry about winterizing or "old gas."

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Sorry if it’s a repeat.

This guy is funny.

Everyone in that audience is a fat fuck

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Suggestion: have separate gas cans labeled for different engines, along with the mix ratio. That's the only way my stoner brain can keep it straight. Oh and always add Startron regardless of the season. Then you never need to worry about winterizing or "old gas."
    Yes, already there with the jugs… Gas=red, Premix=blue, Diesel=yellow.

Maybe adding a corresponding colored paint mark on the fuel cap of the tool/vehicle to outsmart our THC and Estrogen. Living life as a paint by numbers experience…

let’s see yer wife’s jugs

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Yes, already there with the jugs… Gas=red, Premix=blue, Diesel=yellow.

Maybe adding a corresponding colored paint mark on the fuel cap of the tool/vehicle to outsmart our THC and Estrogen. Living life as a paint by numbers experience…
    Oh yeah for sure labeled cans. I gave that Gen Z silly kid a can that was labeled and filled with the right mix.

I have all my cans labeled because my chainsaw drinks 40:1 and all the other 2-strokes around my place are 50:1.

I want to bust the kid’s chops mostly because I just want to know the thought processes and choices that led to ignoring instructions and not using the provided materials. Wife says leave it alone though and it’s her coworkers she has to work with, so we will let that dog lay and never know.

On the topic of standard can colors. It’s pretty stupid of the industry not to have a specific color for premix. Yellow is diesel, green is oil, red is gas, blue is kerosene. Why can’t they pick one of the hundreds of other colors to represent premix?

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    I have tried to explain to my wife that a bunch of adults that are all financially comfortable shouldn't need a Xmas giftsunder $50. I have boycotted her family's practice for a few years and just ask them to donate the cash to their favorite charity . It's much better than receiving anything I don't want that always end up at goodwill in about 3 weeks. So fucking stupid.....

They're really more of a card than a gift, you see.

If they label fuel cans there will be no one to blame
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    let’s see yer wife’s jugs
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D1D8A636-CEC9-4FCD-9EC6-B1D4102A5D3B.jpeg 
Views:	129 
Size:	310.0 KB 
ID:	435745

Tank top I got her from the local BBQ place… bartender asked what size and I replied “the smallest one you got!” Wife had a good laugh. Winning!

do need

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    I have tried to explain to my wife that a bunch of adults that are all financially comfortable shouldn't need a Xmas giftsunder $50. I have boycotted her family's practice for a few years and just ask them to donate the cash to their favorite charity . It's much better than receiving anything I don't want that always end up at goodwill in about 3 weeks. So fucking stupid.....
    That’s a great practice.