Page 41 of 265 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 6620
    They want you to talk it out.
    It drives me fucking nuts, because we just do what she wants anyway, but apparently we have to talk about the decision over and over first.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

she walks in the door carrying a new pair of skis 115 underfoot and sets them next to her 8 other pairs of skis by the front door
    I say, "those are big skis"
    "I'm a big skier" she snarks back

at least she never has to pay retail

This is how they talk to one another

They don't really care what kind of food

or what y'all are doing

they really just want you to talk to them
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    My wife is constantly asking me questions that she apparently doesn’t care what I answer.

Her: “Should we do x today?”

Me: “Nope”

Her: “So what do you want to do?”

Me: "Don't care."

Her: “how about the Chinese restaurant?”

Me : “Nope.”

Her : “So what do you want to eat?”

Me: "Don't care."
    Turn that around ^^^ - it'll drive her BANANAS. Which probably won't work out well for you, but think of the satisfaction!

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    That convo as described is you having NO opinion and only a "yes dear", and the Mrs getting frustrated from having to suggest the plan.
    Who do you work for????

But no opinion IS an opinion right?

Wife- “what do you want for dinner”

Me- “what are the options?”

Wife- “yadda yadda yadda”

Me- “yadda # 1 sounds good”

Wife - “ I don’t want yadda #1”

Me - “which one sounds good to you”

Wife - “yadda #4”

Me - “mmm, sounds good, I’ll take it”

I faked an opinion to get her to make the decision....baby Yoda mind control shit.

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

It is the way.
    Last edited by plugboots; 12-06-2019 at 12:19 PM.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Just got a text with the picture below followed by 6000 characters of text detailing why all of these pants and jackets are needed. Softshells, hardshells, hybrid soft/harshells, insulated or not, every combination is there. Then another wall of text came about the color coordination options. Then the trick question: which ones should she get rid of?
    I responded that I was probably not the right person to ask since I have 1 pair of pants, 1 shell, and 1 puffy, and have been using them for 3 seasons with no intention of changing anything. Apparently that was not the right answer and Ms Boissal is now annoyed at me, apparently because my text could be construed as a suggestion that she has too many jackets and pairs of pants.

FML, I should have kept my mouth shut and used her Dynafit pants when mine finally die, she'd never notice and I really like teal.

Attachment 304654
    What I see is the light colors that are highly susceptible to dirt while getting out of the car, damn near anywhere you brush up against, black glop off the chair cable and if that don't kill it ... fashion will

back in the day I bought a wine colored shell cuz it was the in color, the next season its out so I realized the chi chi colors date whatever you are wearing cuz anybody can see you are so last year at a glance

BUT a primary color its timeless cuz it just is what it is ... never in style to begin with .

black pants will look the same today as they did 10 yrs ago,

black will make anybodies ass look smaller

maybe not a black layer up top but would a primary color kill ya?

I still have the wine colored shell fro 30 yars ago, i realize I never really liked it anyway so I try to kill it on shitty jobs ... its got bar oil splash

Black is the new black.

And always has been.

I ski in as much black as I can find. My latest boots are blue. :/

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I ski in as much black as I can find. My latest boots are blue. :/
    Yellow boots with orange tongues, yellow pants, green or baby blue jacket. I'm a skittle.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Yellow boots with orange tongues, yellow pants, green or baby blue jacket. I'm a skittle.
    LOL@ skittle
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

my mother learned very quickly not to put pants on little xxx-er that were not dark cuz he always came back dirty,

of course dark was still dirty but they don't look dirty SO black pants always/only

more often than not its fucking cold up here and black ski pants will also absorb sunlight/are warmer

MY buddy hates his white Mastrale's cuz he thinks they make him look like a Calgary stampeders cheer leader

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Do women's ski pants have pockets as useless as normal women's pants? I remember being pissed about that when I wore a pair of women's pants. I was drunk and couldn't find mine, so I was already annoyed
    Damned thread full of cross-dressers here. I'm going back to the sourdough thread. Much more wholesome.

It is impossible to overstate how funny it is that a thread that started out as a bunch of guys bitching about their wives and their wives' clothes has turned into a thread of guys going on and on about what color ski outfits they like.

Fantastic
    Last edited by beece; 12-06-2019 at 03:09 PM. Reason: i suck at grammar

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    What does it taste like?
    devildog bootcamp
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    baby Yoda mind control shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    the way, it is.
    FYP
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    MY buddy hates his white Mastrale's cuz he thinks they make him look like a Calgary stampeders cheer leader
    he's not wrong, and now I'd like to thank you for that line because i will be using it for every pair of white boots i see
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    she walks in the door carrying a new pair of skis 115 underfoot and sets them next to her 8 other pairs of skis by the front door
    I say, "those are big skis"
    "I'm a big skier" she snarks back

at least she never has to pay retail
    Aren't you in an open relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    That convo as described is you having NO opinion and only a "yes dear", and the Mrs getting frustrated from having to suggest the plan.
    No we’ve tried the other way:

Me: Let’s go to that Thai place!

Her: maybe, what other options do we have. Local or drive? Get back to me with some options.

Now I’m on open table and yelp and it’s a whole other project, fuck it

Let’s play game #1 instead

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    he's not wrong, and now I'd like to thank you for that line because i will be using it for every pair of white boots i see
    Buddy gave the boots to his grandkids and they fixed up the boots with a bunch of toddler art using crayons ... looks cool

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

My girlfriend has 2 years of ski touring experience. She just figured out you’re supposed to loosen your buckles when in tour mode. I feel somewhat personally responsible for not teaching her, but Jesus, i didn’t know that was a thing you needed to learn. The upside is she likes ski touring a lot more and keeps up on the ski track.

Friend 1 is meeting Family 2 in Mexico. Family 2 is already departed and one of the kids has diabetes and forgot something he needed from Costco. Friend 1 is NOT a Costco member. My wife had to deal with an allegedly huge hassle to take our kids to Costco to meet Friend 1 to get life-saving supplies for Family 2's kid on a hot deadline before Friend 1's flight. I cannot overstate the level of hassle this apparently was.

At home later, I ask Mrs. Rootskier if what they needed was from the pharmacy. She said yes. I told her you didn't need to be a member to use the pharmacy. She got PISSED and told me they demanded her card before they would sell whatever it was the kid needed. Like, I have rarely seen her this mad. Being the genius that I am, I pulled up https://customerservice.costco.com/a...ption-drugs%3F on my phone to show her and she got even more pissed, telling me I didn't need to be fucking right all the time.

Now we haven't spoken in two days except to deal with the kids.

Marriage is fucking great!

Don't get married, kids.

Well she was wrong, you told her she was wrong and then you rubbed it in her face by sending the link.

I’d of done the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Friend 1 is meeting Family 2 in Mexico. Family 2 is already departed and one of the kids has diabetes and forgot something he needed from Costco. Friend 1 is NOT a Costco member. My wife had to deal with an allegedly huge hassle to take our kids to Costco to meet Friend 1 to get life-saving supplies for Family 2's kid on a hot deadline before Friend 1's flight. I cannot overstate the level of hassle this apparently was.

At home later, I ask Mrs. Rootskier if what they needed was from the pharmacy. She said yes. I told her you didn't need to be a member to use the pharmacy. She got PISSED and told me they demanded her card before they would sell whatever it was the kid needed. Like, I have rarely seen her this mad. Being the genius that I am, I pulled up https://customerservice.costco.com/a...ption-drugs%3F on my phone to show her and she got even more pissed, telling me I didn't need to be fucking right all the time.

Now we haven't spoken except to deal with the kids in two days.

Marriage is fucking great!

Don't get married, kids.
    I hate to laugh at your misfortune... but this is GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    My girlfriend has 2 years of ski touring experience. She just figured out you’re supposed to loosen your buckles when in tour mode. I feel somewhat personally responsible for not teaching her, but Jesus, i didn’t know that was a thing you needed to learn. The upside is she likes ski touring a lot more and keeps up on the ski track.
    I dunno, I keep my boots tight in tour mode to avoid blisters.... works fine.