Page 36 of 265 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Splat at burning man?
    On an electric bike

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    yup. i don’t try to put shit in the dishwasher slots anymore. She was just rearrange everything every single time. So finally I just started chucking them all in there and a big old pile knowing that she’s going to rearrange it no matter what the hell I do.

Seems to work.
    My wife decided years ago I cannot load the dishwasher. If there was a load of just plates, nothing else she would move them around.

Name:  A50B87C8-D810-4261-B89F-07BAE13E23A7.jpeg
Views: 1036
Size:  36.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I saw a guy driving with a crossword on his steering wheel, pencil in hand while he made the interchange from I90 to 405
    Saw a guy in downtown Seattle yesterday riding a Lime bike with an open lap top in the crook of his arm. If I'd had something at hand to jam in the spokes I would have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

As long as you use the preferred pronoun, and don't cast racial aspersions, that sounds fair.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Saw a guy in downtown Seattle yesterday riding a Lime bike with an open lap top in the crook of his arm. If I'd had something at hand to jam in the spokes I would have.

Card I got today for anniversary #25.

Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post

Hand job gift card in it?
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    One time years ago I was down by the Tidal Basin in DC, near the Jefferson Memorial, right after dawn with this girl I knew, and a guy rode by on a bicycle, no-handed, naked, and jerking off. Try that one. He was moving right along, he was gone before we could even really react.
    I was visiting Isla Mujeres as a side trip from a SCUBA vacation to Cozumel (by myself)l. I'm walking down the street and a guy on a bike rides by, with his huge cock in his hand, and says super casually, "you want some dick?" Then just rides off with it still hanging out half mast!

I'm standing there freaking out, uh, NO, I don't want your dick and wow, that's some serious free balling. No one else seemed to notice.

I can load a dishwasher like a badass and pack a 4-horse trailer for a cross country trip for 5 days (by myself, OMG!) (as can KQ no doubt!).

Keep bitching about your wives but be grateful for them, they put up with a lot of crap too. I've been one twice, I think I'm done. Maybe I need one?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Hand job gift card in it?
    Already redeemed last week.

Move upside and let the man go through...

^^^^ Looks great. Good for you

Looks good from here to... Happy 25th
    ​I am not in your hurry

Where did you get that spoon and fork card?

Quote Originally Posted by PowderHorse View Post
    I was visiting Isla Mujeres as a side trip from a SCUBA vacation to Cozumel (by myself)l. I'm walking down the street and a guy on a bike rides by, with his huge cock in his hand, and says super casually, "you want some dick?" Then just rides off with it still hanging out half mast!

I'm standing there freaking out, uh, NO, I don't want your dick and wow, that's some serious free balling. No one else seemed to notice.

I can load a dishwasher like a badass and pack a 4-horse trailer for a cross country trip for 5 days (by myself, OMG!) (as can KQ no doubt!).

Keep bitching about your wives but be grateful for them, they put up with a lot of crap too. I've been one twice, I think I'm done. Maybe I need one?

You definitely need a wife. 8). They aren't dicks.

My wife puts up with a metric shit tonne of crap. I am grateful every day. I still prefer to load the dishwasher. However, I also try to let it go when it isn't loaded optimally. I can always run it again. That's my new leaf: try not to sweat the small stuff. It's not her problem that I get so particular about any given thing.

Loading dishwashers, packing, etc. has more to do with your level of OCD, not whether you're a man or woman. And spatial relations, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

the 18th? Ours too. 13th this year. Congrats to you and the Mrs.

Maybe PH or KQ could set me straight on my wife's side of the story. We have lived in the same home for 35 years (my wife likes it here) and for 30 years I have bitched I want to move on at some point. I can work from anywhere and my wife retires 1/28/20, so I suggested we move back to Canada for a few years in the summer of 2020, so I am closer to my family and skiing (I presently drive 6 hours each way to Mammoth and I am sick of that). My wife isn't down for that and countered with us listing the house on Air B&B while we stay up at Mammoth or Tahoe for 5 months winter of 2020. Her thought process is our house will not be rented out the entire 5 months, so she can come home as she pleases, as she wants to be close to our to adult kids. WTF? My way results in a net positive cash flow for us while hers likely ends up costing us money. Am I being unreasonable? WWMD?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

35 years in the same house?! Wow... that’s quite a streak. Since you’ve been bitching about moving for 30 years, and it hasn’t happened, you’re likely going to go with your wife’s plan.

Ya think? I always told her once we retired she needed to travel for 10 years with me. Now that we are there...well you can guess where this is going.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Ya think? I always told her once we retired she needed to travel for 10 years with me. Now that we are there...well you can guess where this is going.
    Yes.

You're fucked.

And so it goes...

Maybe PH or KQ could set me straight on my wife's side of the story. We have lived in the same home for 35 years (my wife likes it here) and for 30 years I have bitched I want to move on at some point. I can work from anywhere and my wife retires 1/28/20, so I suggested we move back to Canada for a few years in the summer of 2020, so I am closer to my family and skiing (I presently drive 6 hours each way to Mammoth and I am sick of that). My wife isn't down for that and countered with us listing the house on Air B&B while we stay up at Mammoth or Tahoe for 5 months winter of 2020. Her thought process is our house will not be rented out the entire 5 months, so she can come home as she pleases, as she wants to be close to our to adult kids. WTF? My way results in a net positive cash flow for us while hers likely ends up costing us money. Am I being unreasonable? WWMD?
    Sounds like you're going to have to let her come to her own conclusion. Try it her way first otherwise every time she feels unhappy about your living situation she'll think "if we'd done it my way....."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by PowderHorse View Post

while i was married my friends asked if my wife let me wear a skirt around the house

some of my friends are troglodytes and I got shit because I did all the cooking

are your taking applications?

Your '30yrs of bitching' have negated any credibility your dream to move had. And can I guess that your kids in the current area are of marriageable age, with your wife maybe becoming (or desiring at least to become) a grandparent? Sorry, but I think you lost this one. The traveling part you may still get away with, or at least it is something you can partly do by yourself or with a friend without too much guilt.

Best of luck!

The Divorce thread?

I kid.

Really.

Already redeemed last week.

Fantastic! Needs to be added to the ULR thread.