Page 135 of 262 FirstFirst ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 6538
    Try AnyList.

Quote Originally Posted by mark AT View Post
    Try AnyList.
    Nah, we're a MyGroceries household

Hmmm how bout an app that ties into store systems to tell you what aisle the item is in when added to your list? Maybe said app could organize them store wise as well? Should be hard? Store inventory systems dump for inventory checks and likely include aisle and location info (think home Depot app). Shouldn't be super hard to aggregate that data.

Please pay me when one of you programmers steals this. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

The stores want you wandering around. Why do you think they put milk and juice in the back?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

That's also why they keep rearranging things, to slow you down so you'll have time to buy more. Fact.

Anyone who's been to Stew Leonard's knows they're the winner of this category, though due less to rearranging than corralling.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Hmmm how bout an app that ties into store systems to tell you what aisle the item is in when added to your list? Maybe said app could organize them store wise as well? Should be hard? Store inventory systems dump for inventory checks and likely include aisle and location info (think home Depot app). Shouldn't be super hard to aggregate that data.

As much as I dislike Walmart, their app shows both whether or not an item is in stock and which aisle it's in. It's not always accurate, but I suppose that's true of any inventory system.

My wife prefers to drive to the Walmart on search of a particular item, though, so it's like pulling teeth to convince her to take the time to look through the app for the two or three nearest stores to find something (searching, at least last time I did it, is a pain, so if we were five minutes from the store, I'd get that...but we're not).

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by anotherVTskibum View Post
    As much as I dislike Walmart, their app shows both whether or not an item is in stock and which aisle it's in. It's not always accurate, but I suppose that's true of any inventory system.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Wow, that sounds great, except I am not driving over the bridge to shop in the hood. I will stick with the local Whole Paycheck.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I've heard healthy eating means walking the exterior of the store. All the interior aisles are full of junk.

Produce (left) Butcher (back) Dairy (right). Explore the rest at your own risk..

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    I've heard healthy eating means walking the exterior of the store. All the interior aisles are full of junk.

Produce (left) Butcher (back) Dairy (right). Explore the rest at your own risk..
    Skip the butcher for personal health and the planet. Meat is terrible for the planet! Veg/ Vegan all the way!

backtracking is defeat. . ( the stores are big, efficiency and getting in and out fast is valued).
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Wegmans (east coast) has an app that tells you where stuff is. I haven’t done it yet but you can scan stuff and pay from your phone and skip checkout

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubadub View Post
    Skip the butcher for personal health and the planet. Meat is terrible for the planet! Veg/ Vegan all the way!
    Save the planet, eat the humans.

Soylent green

What isle is that in at Wegmans?

Some Home Depots do this.

I contribute to the shopping list that my wife manages. No problem there. No issues with her shopping alone, or with me. Well except for her proclivity to manage the bill to receive the free gift of whatever junk they are trying to pawn off on us on the day.

But I prefer not to grocery shop with her. Its mostly good until the end when it is our turn at the belt and register, at which time she suddenly either needs to find that one last thing she forgot, or visit the ladies' room before the long drive back go home. I think she hates bagging groceries or something at the register, but it obviously isn't the bill, cause chances are there is a disputed item that requires her attention at customer service, while I take the cart and load the vehicle. And once home, I do most of the inventory storing and stacking.

Now that I think of it, like the rest of our domestic quibbles, she loves the acquisition, but hates the inventory mgmt aspect. Like her rock collection, etc, etc. Thanks guys, this therapy is priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Soylent green

What isle is that in at Wegmans?
    Pop, candy and chips isle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1627438165.620164.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	380681

. . .

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast View Post
    Wegmans (east coast) has an app that tells you where stuff is. I haven’t done it yet but you can scan stuff and pay from your phone and skip checkout
    I gave up on Wegmans when I found out that they put peanut butter and jelly in different aisles. What evil being would come up with that plan?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    I gave up on Wegmans when I found out that they put peanut butter and jelly in different aisles. What evil being would come up with that plan?
    Seriously? That's pure assholery at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    How many times do you run out of both at the same time. And one thing Wegman's does do right- they have 2 dairy- the big one with a full wall of coolers and everything in the back of the store, and a smaller 2 cooler section right in the front of the store with their most popular milk and a few other best selling products right next to the 15 items or less and or self check out lanes, saving mega time if you just need say milk, bread, bananas or a few items and milk.

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast View Post
    Shop Rite here has that, and I use the Scan app at Sam's club all the time...screw the checkout..its the greatest thing ever...i go to Sam's now for simple stuff cause its so easy.

Truckee Safeway has 4 places you can find cheese, 2 places to find deli meats--at opposite ends of the store and not including the deli counter, 2 different places with hot sauce, the tortillas are nowhere near the Mexican food etc etc.

Wife spelled 'brakes' as 'breaks' in a text message. WTF.