Page 33 of 265 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Is somebody's wife reading this thread? Has a safe word been established?

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    ‘. I wasn’t trying to trash my wonderful wife or make myself look cool. s.
    You didn't......
    If a slightly unsterilized cup makes you puke, what happens when you eat her taco?

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

^it happened when I found out what had happened. Dramatic? Def. I thought it was amusing though.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    somebody helping me out with a cart would make me more benevolent
    Assuming you mean one of these?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4252.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	294948

^it happened when I found out what had happened. Dramatic? Def. I thought it was amusing though.

Assuming you mean one of these?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4252.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	294948
    Actually quite impressively dramatic. That is a skill. Have you tried acting?

The ability to puke by just thinking of something blows my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Somehow my wife just locked her keys in her car....both of them.
    Come on man. You let your wife have the "spare" key?? Spare key is defined as "any key your wife does not have access to so that it will actually be where its supposed to be in case it is needed"

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Anyone second that motion?
    Oh come on now guys.... it's all in fun! If we can't laugh at our foibles what there to live for? I'll give you a second.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    somebody helping me out with a cart would make me more benevolent
    Son, it sounds like you've got a monkey on your back. Don't you know those things will kill you, literally?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

I wasn’t trying to. This is something that happened a few days ago that I find amusing/ kinda funny that I now regret having shared on this thread. Wasn’t trying to imply I’m mad about it, more just that it happened, world keeps spinnin. I obviously didn’t write it to any amusing or funny effect, considering the responsesx ‘. I wasn’t trying to trash my wonderful wife or make myself look cool. For the record, I think my wife is awesome and I think our relationship is pretty great. Maybe I never read up on this thread and I don’t understand be context? Can I use my mulligan? I did take laps.
    I think the thing is that you came across as a bit, uh, delicate. What's TGR good for if not a good ribbing?

Is your name Mike, by any chance?
    Name:  mike_monroe.jpg
Views: 1159
Size:  66.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    I think the thing is that you came across as a bit, uh, delicate. What's TGR good for if not a good ribbing?

Is your name Mike, by any chance?
    Name:  mike_monroe.jpg
Views: 1159
Size:  66.7 KB
    Wouldn't the hot coffee have killed anything that was lurking in the cup anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Oh come on now guys.... it's all in fun! If we can't laugh at our foibles what there to live for? I'll give you a second.
    https://giphy.com/gifs/comedian-rich...r-sIGM1jNY0z2o
    ​I am not in your hurry

dude

Right click
    copy image address
    Img tags
    paste

gas giant duder gets a pass from me based on ski skillz meritz despite odd dish drama

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    gas giant duder gets a pass from me based on ski skillz meritz despite odd dish drama
    Haha, quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Somehow my wife just locked her keys in her car....both of them.

I woulda thought the key rack just inside the front door of the coupled with a constant reminder of “can you put one of the keys on the key rack just inside the front door” would have been sufficient. 🤷♂️

Maybe I secretly need to make a third key and hide it in my dresser?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I did a 3rd key (went with the cheap non-transponder enabled key that has to be programmed for the car to start up) when I got another car this summer. Came with only 1, so needed a second anyway that can be stored at home. 3rd key is in the wallet and will only open the car door (not even a trunk lock anymore included)...

Name:  FB_IMG_1566613660690.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  56.0 KB

My wife left for work; ten minutes later she's back. "I crashed my car; I need to use yours." So I go look at her car; the front end is all fucked up, fluids spilling on the ground, deep scratches all along the side.

"I spilled my coffee; the next thing I know I'm smashing into the neighbor's fence post. Ok, see you tonight!"

Me: "Hold on; have you called insurance? Made an appointment with the body shop for an estimate and to get a loaner? Told the neighbor what happened?"

Her: Blank stare...

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    My wife left for work; ten minutes later she's back. "I crashed my car; I need to use yours." So I go look at her car; the front end is all fucked up, fluids spilling on the ground, deep scratches all along the side.

"I spilled my coffee; the next thing I know I'm smashing into the neighbor's fence post. Ok, see you tonight!"

Me: "Hold on; have you called insurance? Made an appointment with the body shop for an estimate and to get a loaner? Told the neighbor what happened?"

duh this is obviously your job....

BTW I believe that is called leaving the scene of an accident.

She’s lucky Gomer didn’t see her lawless behavior.....

In all honesty, you should make sure she is ok and doesn't have any sort of brain injury from the accident. If she hit something that hard, she could definitely be showing some symptoms here.

Not to single out your lovely wife but.... I can't believe the things we are allowed to do while operating heavy machinery. Smoking is one thing in particular that has always amazed me. You're driving with a burning stick in your hand/mouth, how can that be safe? It's not just your life in the balance, your choices impacts everyone else on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    BTW I believe that is called leaving the scene of an accident.
    and F C is an accomplice now. (I'm assuming there's more nuance to the story and it's not quite the hit and run it sounds like)

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    and F C is an accomplice now. (I'm assuming there's more nuance to the story and it's not quite the hit and run it sounds like)
    yeah but im pretty sure that even if you hit a simple deer you're supposed to call the coppers...I wouldnt call it "hit and run" but technically she left the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    yeah but im pretty sure that even if you hit a simple deer you're supposed to call the coppers...I wouldnt call it "hit and run" but technically she left the scene.
    When my fence got smoked by a driver that fled he got a hit and run charge. (This is in Canada though, and he fled on foot, so agreed not the exact same scenario)

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    When my fence got smoked by a driver that fled he got a hit and run charge. (This is in Canada though, and he fled on foot, so agreed not the exact same scenario)
    interdasting