Page 28 of 261 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I didn't follow closely, so I might have missed the personal attacks. I just figured that SJG's comment was about creating damaging records online, not judgment. Cause TGR. In case your sarcasm meter needs a recharge, butt hurt fits in here just fine.

In all seriousness, gl with the domestic situation--to you and your kids both.
    Butt hurt? There's a creme for that.

Name:  butthurtcream.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  39.9 KB
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    so roadtrip in the suburban to relatives over thanksgiving. I'm driving wife passenger kids in back. So the sun is coming in now through the passenger side window vs. the windsheild, and the wife wants to pivot the visor over. I notice wife is pulling, harder and harder, out/down on the visor. before I could get the damn words out, to simply "unsnap" it, she had ripped the clasp end end of the visor out of the damn roof of the car, so the end of the visor (closest to me) has the plastic clasp still attached with this big ass metal screw sticking out. Then, I promise, not 30 minutes later, she somehow manages to rip the cover off the vanity mirror on the same visor. Which doesn't seem like that big of a deal until you realize that cover was the auto-shut-off of the lights to either side of the vanity mirror. so now those lights are pemantly on, and a perm drain on the battery.

Jezus. h. christ. on. crutches.
    I apologize profusely because this had me in tears. Family wondering what is wrong with me. And I know, it's not funny... Did you marry King Kong's younger sister? JK +++vibes+++
    I see hydraulic turtles.

so now those lights are pemantly on, and a perm drain on the battery.

Jezus. h. christ. on. crutches.
    Pull the bulb out of the light. No more battery drain..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I had a very solid laugh from that. That sucks my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    I had a very solid laugh from that. That sucks my friend.
    I didn't laugh, as that is the crew I roll with. I just wince in pain and shock my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Everything of mine gets destroyed some way or another by my family. Even packed away... Wife hangs way to much clothes close on a closet shelf, and it all falls the fuck down throwing boxes everywhere. Buried the cat.

Buried the cat.
    Vibes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I went all buscemi and saved her life. Tis all good.

Oh, can I talk shit about my wife because she fucked up my damn ski plans for thursday.

Im responsible 24/7 365 days a year for them with the exception of me fighting to get 45 days of skiing in and being in the hospital for my physical problems. I feel like a prisoner sometimes, especially when taking 3 super tiny kids out alone is unbelievably hard.

Oh, can I talk shit about my wife because she fucked up my damn ski plans for thursday.

Im responsible 24/7 365 days a year for them with the exception of me fighting to get 45 days of skiing in and being in the hospital for my physical problems. I feel like a prisoner sometimes, especially when taking 3 super tiny kids out alone is unbelievably hard.
    Ya, I had two 14 months apart and was between jobs home with both for almost 2 years when they were age 2 and 3. I found a closed down Joe's Crab Shack with a fenced in playground just beyond the outdoor party deck. I could take them there, open the unlocked gate, close it behind us and sit on the deck eating lunch and snacks while they went crazy on the playground we had all to ourselves... Found a couple of places like that, Taking them to the beach we'd put up a DIY 32" high fence make from plastic chicken wire and wooden dowels to keep them contained to our immediate area. I always tell people, difficulty with small kids isn't linear. 2 aren't just twice as hard as one and 3 are more than three times harder than 2... it's exponential.. 2 is 3 times harder than one and three is 4 times harder than 2. I can only barely grasp how hard being a single parent full time for 18 years would be like. Props to whoever pulls that off!

I was getting around 20 ski days when they were too little to come along. Bringing them kinda killed the logistics with a 3 hour drive each way to the closest place... More like 10 times a year with half of those me solo now.. Empty nest will hopefully get up in to the 20s again. I no longer have the desire to ski more than that with the 6 hour commute being the factor. Put my home 20 minutes from a 300 foot hill and I'd get a pass and ski 2-3 times a week though..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Some days I just give up on trying to talk to my wife. In frustration, I told her she was going to be so fucked once I died and wasn't there to do everything for her anymore. She didn't like that comment, but it is so true.
    Never goes over well but I've used that a couple times too. It's baffling the lack of what seems to be common sense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Just quietly slide the plate of burgers to the back of the counter..

stress filled day dissolved by an old pickup and a sun visor

I take pity on u
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Vibes.
    Old brit joke: "Buried my wife today. Had to. Dead you know."

I remember posting in this thread when I had a wife. There's something to be said for having one to to do silly chick shit like fucking up your visors and all the other day-to-day crap like that. It might not be as good as not having one though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Did you marry King Kong's younger sister?
    We're not petite, I'm about 6-2 190 these days, she's 5-10 140 or so, but yeah. In the momment i was like Dayham. Where did THAT come from? Didn't say it, but sure thought it. and to be fair, it IS a 1998 suburban.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by papapoopski View Post
    Before a tsunami strikes the water is drawn away from land, often leaving a serene landscape. The beach is quiet and left wide open. And then the wave hits and everything is laid to waste.
    Shijukuuuuu Mother Fucker, bukkakii from above , mighty wave hits you and then you are drown.
    Gone fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Shijukuuuuu Mother Fucker, bukkakii from above , mighty wave hits you and then you are drown.
    So much win.

We're not petite, I'm about 6-2 190 these days, she's 5-10 140 or so, but yeah. In the momment i was like Dayham. Where did THAT come from? Didn't say it, but sure thought it. and to be fair, it IS a 1998 suburban.
    +++Vibes+++

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    So much win.
    The spirit is willing but the spelling is a little week.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Story of my life! Where's the original gone ?
    Gone fishing

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    This week or last week?
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    This week or last week?
    ha. just noticed that reading through this. kinda ironic. oh well.

Man, skiing w young kids is so hard. I have 2 gromettes and started them at 1 1/2. So in December when the youngest started I had a 1 yr old and a 2 year old.

Interviewing nannies involved seeing if the could lift both kids at once in ski gear....otherwise couldn’t get on the lift. Backpack harnesses for the win.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Maybe the nanny has a butler.

I use to do it all the time.. never lost one! You have the lifty lift one and you lift the other.

It only takes a little push to get them off at the top of they don't get off on their own.