Page 50 of 265 FirstFirst ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 6620
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Pro tip: Throw pillows are a perfect low cost way to spruce up the look of a room. Tell her the new pillows look great and let her buy all the pillows she wants as re-upholstering the couch or god forbid, buying a new one is $$$$ .
    I’ll add to have her get a set of throw pillows where she can just buy new pillow cases to change it up.

Extra pillow storage takes up space.

The more you know..........

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    I'm 3 years in, you gave me hope.
    Ms Boissal is physically incapable of throwing stuff out of the fridge. We have some long running bacterial cultures in the back that I keep hoping she'll eventually deal with after I pointed them out a few times. Instead she builds little walls of stuff in front of them so they're out of sight.
    He favorite thing is to leave a speck of something in a jar so it doesn't have to be thrown away. As in a small spoonful of yogurt, a smear of jam, or my latest favorite, 1 slice of pickled jalapeno in a quart jar. It's been there for a month and I will not eat it on principle (even though I really want to).
    It's called division of labor.

Tuesday night is garbage night in my neighborhood.

Accept that which you cannot change and move on. N.P.'s.

Vacuum cleaner lying in the middle of the living room. Left it there. On Friday I say "... and it's been sitting there for F'n 5 days" "No it hasn't. I just vacuumed" "Yeh, on Monday. That's 5 days ago!" Or I could have just put it away Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Guys - did you know that various towels can only be used for certain things? I used the 'wrong' towel after showing yesterday, and received a formal towel use education.

It's serious stuff.
    Found that one out too.
    Apparently there is a difference between bathroom hand towels and kitchen hand towels.

Just get the whole pillow. You run the risk she goes to the fabric shop and gets the imported Italian or English fabric and has to get the covers custom made.

That's less money you have for your needs like a bespoke tailored suit and custom shirt.

Not sure why you Neanderthals can't figure out the difference between hand towels and dish towels. Dish towels have chickens printed on them or say Williams-Sonoma or some shit like that.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Guys - did you know that various towels can only be used for certain things? I used the 'wrong' towel after showing yesterday, and received a formal towel use education.

It's serious stuff.
    What is this, friggin amateur hour?

Of course I know that, that’s like wifey 101 shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    As long as you factor in the time you spend complaining about it or thinking about it, I imagine it's a time saver to just suck it up, but you may also get some value from feeling superior, so you'll have to run the math yourself on if it's worth it.
    I just leave and go by myself. She could show or not, still looks like an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    As long as you factor in the time you spend complaining about it or thinking about it, I imagine it's a time saver to just suck it up, but you may also get some value from feeling superior, so you'll have to run the math yourself on if it's worth it.
    This is so funny because it;s true.

My wife took some pork chops out of the freezer this morning and put them on the counter to thaw. Thinking this was a bad idea I put them in the oven to protect them from our dogs. Fast forward a few hours, she takes them out of the oven and puts them on the counter, not the back of the counter where they might be safe but right at the front edge of the counter. She then walks away. Well fuck me, we're not having pork chops tonight. It's not like this is the first time she's done this either. Fuck! Oh well the dogs are happy.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

It's serious stuff.
    My wife keeps a hand towel (with a pithy saying printed on it) hanging on the oven door handle, next to a normal one; god help you if you use the Looking Towel and not the Using Towel to dry your hands.

This thread makes me happy to be single.
    watch out for snakes

this^^

I got my own rituals here or even at GF's place but I don't sweat the small stuff

if she want to use the cheese cutter to slice the non-cheese, i'm just happy she is cutting whatever she is cutting

besides i'm more concerned about important things

like getting laid and y'all shoudl be too
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

And that TR, is a dangerous mindset!

You know nothing I tell ya!

After some years of marriage, I believe I have reached a plateau where I understand 85-90% of the way the female mind works. My bird is fairly easy to figure out though. I'm not trying to get to 100%, because I think the last 10% should remain a mystery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    This thread makes me happy to be single.
    It's kinda like the prequel to the Tammy Wynette thread in which some of the dudes here go over the event horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    this^^

I got my own rituals here or even at GF's place but I don't sweat the small stuff

if she want to use the cheese cutter to slice the non-cheese, i'm just happy she is cutting whatever she is cutting

besides i'm more concerned about important things

like getting laid and y'all shoudl be too
    Does your GF cut the cheese often?

XXX-er, a lot of chicks take iron supplements which tends to plug them up a bit, so they take fiber pills. One of the downsides of those fiber pills is the flatulence. Instead of pills or supplements, a diet rich in natural iron i.e. spinach can help alleviate some of this.

Been thinking the same thing. Wonder if we could track who's gone over? Pretty sure I posted (jokingly, irony-free, and never an inkling of what was to come) here before there.........

It's kinda like the prequel to the Tammy Wynette thread in which some of the dudes here go over the event horizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

It's serious stuff.
    Well what were you showing?

XXX-er, a lot of chicks take iron supplements which tends to plug them up a bit, so they take fiber pills. One of the downsides of those fiber pills is the flatulence. Instead of pills or supplements, a diet rich in natural iron i.e. spinach can help alleviate some of this.
    Raw spinach is actually a poor source of iron. It contains a lot of iron but it also contains a lot of oxalic acid, which prevents iron absorption. Supposedly cooking the spinach makes the iron more bioavailable but I've seen conflicting views on that.

And now you know...

Color me informed. What would you suggest for XXX-ers gf then?

There's quite a few. Fortified cereal (most big brands) has a lot. Beef, dried fruit (apricots and prunes especially), chocolate, nuts...liver has a ton if you like that...there's lists you can google pretty easily. I have a problem with too much iron so I have to watch what I eat is why I'm pretty much up on this shit.

https://www.cutco.com/products/produ...l-cheese-knife

she is not cutting the cheese she is misusing the cutco cheese knife eh but who cares ?

a present from the GF before this one

113 $ to cut the cheese

sounds like y'all are more into soft stool than getting busy ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Question: Is anybody else's wife incapable of wringing out the sponge and putting it in the sponge holder when done? Do they all just drop the wet sponge in the sink to ferment in its own lovely smelling dirty dish water? Or is it just my beautiful bride

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Question: Is anybody else's wife incapable of wringing out the sponge and putting it in the sponge holder when done? Do they all just drop the wet sponge in the sink to ferment in its own lovely smelling dirty dish water? Or is it just my beautiful bride
    This is Mrs C every time.

Then she complains the sponge is smelly and throws it away. Doesn't grasp that rinsing, wringing, and drying = less growth.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Ok thank you that makes me feel a *little* bit better. Kind of

"EWWW this sponge smells GROSS" *chucks in trash*
    *takes new one out, washes pot, drops NEW sponge, still soaking wet, into sink and walks away*

I bought a sponge holder/dish soap dispenser to encourage a new habit of actually taking the extra 1 second to squeeze the sponge and drop it into the holder instead of just dropping the wet sponge into the sink. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://www.cutco.com/products/produ...l-cheese-knife

she is not cutting the cheese she is misusing the cutco cheese knife eh but who cares ?

a present from the GF before this one

113 $ to cut the cheese

sounds like y'all are more into soft stool than getting busy ?
    Future Mrs. XXX?:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 1.41.16 PM.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	328415
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.
    Katharine Hepburn
    Kate for the win. For almost 18 months my wife and kids were dropping hints on getting a new dog (current model is almost 11). I've been around dogs my whole life, lots of dogs. I'm all "we don't need a new dog" "seriously, I can not stress this enough, we do not need a new dog". Of course my mom the internationally renowned dog breeder and show judge gets in on it. So for Christmas "we" get a puppy for delivery in February. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, not really a DOG dog but whatever. Well of course who ends up looking after it or gets up to take it out at all hours of the night in all kinds of weather? The rest of the time its listening to the new dog getting scolded or yelled at or called to whomever wants to play with it. Peace and quiet, is all I want.
    Last edited by waxman; 08-17-2023 at 11:55 AM.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca