Page 110 of 119 FirstFirst ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 2967
  1. #2726
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,347
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Ha Ha... you’re funny. There’s a countertop compost bucket not 2 feet away. I take it out and empty it every morning so it’s ready to go and this doesn’t happen. Works great, huh?
    Dear god man.

    This is where I would deploy my rabid stubbornness. Just leave the garbage in there, forever.

  2. #2727
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,924
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Yes well aware. Since your wife is well sponge trained you can’t relate to this issue but your sage advice is always appreciated.




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    She's the one who trained me. I'm a total slob.

  3. #2728
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    23,424
    but flys in the pinot noir what kind of a cretin are you my good man !


    She doesnt run the DW till there are more dishes than can fit in it, doesnt thro the garbage until its competley overflowing, if i fill both wood racks and leave the wheel barrow full they will be empty the next time i come over not a stick of wood and its cold out, but it gives me something to do i supose
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  4. #2729
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,924
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    but flys in the pinot noir what kind of a cretin are you my good man !


    She doesnt run the DW till there are more dishes than can fit in it, doesnt thro the garbage until its competley overflowing, if i fill both wood racks and leave the wheel barrow full they will be empty the next time i come over not a stick of wood and its cold out, but it gives me something to do i supose
    So your whole purpose in this arrangement is to giver the wood?

  5. #2730
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Ogden
    Posts
    6,651
    Fuck sponges. I use dishrags that I can regularly wash and bleach. New one everyday.

  6. #2731
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,347
    Sponge goes in the dishwasher daily (in most cases)


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  7. #2732
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,008
    Based on my objective evaluation, we seem to be drastically undercounting the the spousal murder due to homicidal rage count.

  8. #2733
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Well... there's usually som lettuce as well... so maybe that's the trick??
    Yeah, yeah that must be it!

  9. #2734
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So. VT
    Posts
    2,420
    Whenever I feel down or depressed about living alone I come read this thread.

    Thanks for your sacrifices.

  10. #2735
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,757
    We still haven't heard back from Bossai about the drip tray. I need to know. I had a restless sleep last night thinking about how this can't actually be happening. My worldview is shook.

  11. #2736
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    13,070
    Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    My wife buys the Scotchbrite sponges, blue for the counters and yellow for the dishes.

    Or is it the other way around?
    The 80 grit green side is for any plastic cups.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

    “I got the degree of Stamp-licker from the Bezuzus Mail-order University”
    Babbitt, by Sinclair Lewis

  12. #2737
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Sonoma
    Posts
    12,674
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    We still haven't heard back from Bossai about the drip tray. I need to know. I had a restless sleep last night thinking about how this can't actually be happening. My worldview is shook.
    Same. I may just give up altogether after hearing this.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  13. #2738
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC burbs
    Posts
    2,624
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    We still haven't heard back from Bossai about the drip tray. I need to know. I had a restless sleep last night thinking about how this can't actually be happening. My worldview is shook.
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Same. I may just give up altogether after hearing this.
    Damn, sorry to keep you waiting.

    I confronted Ms Boissal about the coffee cheese. She claims it's accidental and she'd never do something that gross on purpose, which I hope is true but deep down inside I'm not so sure. When she's haunting the house at 5am before work some really weird shit happens, especially pre-coffee. I'm not sure she's entirely human at that time. Shit, this morning she woke up in a panic and ran to the greenhouse to go check on the chicks we just received (we're talking very young chickens here, nothing sketchy). 20 minutes later she stormed back in the bedroom, lifted the covers, and dropped a tiny ball of feathers in the crook of my arm with instructions to keep it warm. Da fuck??? I didn't get an explanation as she sprinted out of the house. 10 minutes later she ran back in, collected the bird, and took off again. Still no explanation.
    I caught her a bit later in the kitchen and asked why I was made to cuddle a micro chicken. Turns out the little shit injured its eye overnight so she took it in the house to treat it. She realized she couldn't round up veterinary supplies with an agitated bird in one hand and four hungry cats ready to pounce so she stuffed it in the bed with me and ran off to the neighbor to get some antibiotics (the neighbor is an even crazier chicken lady). Why the bird needed to get in bed with me instead of in a carboard box on the dresser, I will never know.

    And yes, the chicken pooped on my arm.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

  14. #2739
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,757
    Your house - with the cats and the chickens and your wife being not entirely human pre-coffee (which to be honest a lot of us aren't) - sounds very interesting. I bet you could have your own thread with just daily stories.

    Like for this morning you could title it "My wife brought in another chick to snuggle with me in bed this morning while she did chores"

  15. #2740
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    closer
    Posts
    3,416
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    sounds very interesting. I bet you could have your own thread with just daily stories.
    yes, please!
    Call it the "boissalzone". Or "boissal's haunted chicken shed". and to dig deeper into the issue: how is she inhuman? zombielike? or more otherworldly ethereal /alienesk?

    edit: and i always try to come up with something postworthy for this thread, but my wife seems completly rational and unwify considering US standards. She decorates some parts of the house seasonally if she has got the spare time, but i would not consider that annoying.
    So no spongy mess in the sink, no decorating pillows in our bed, she's the coffe nerd and she drives reasonably well (even our big RV) so nothing to complain about either.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

  16. #2741
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,924
    Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    yes, please!
    Call it the "boissalzone". Or "boissal's haunted chicken shed". and to dig deeper into the issue: how is she inhuman? zombielike? or more otherworldly ethereal /alienesk?
    She's French. Sums it up pretty well.

  17. #2742
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Damn, sorry to keep you waiting.

    I confronted Ms Boissal about the coffee cheese. She claims it's accidental and she'd never do something that gross on purpose, which I hope is true but deep down inside I'm not so sure. When she's haunting the house at 5am before work some really weird shit happens, especially pre-coffee. I'm not sure she's entirely human at that time. Shit, this morning she woke up in a panic and ran to the greenhouse to go check on the chicks we just received (we're talking very young chickens here, nothing sketchy). 20 minutes later she stormed back in the bedroom, lifted the covers, and dropped a tiny ball of feathers in the crook of my arm with instructions to keep it warm. Da fuck??? I didn't get an explanation as she sprinted out of the house. 10 minutes later she ran back in, collected the bird, and took off again. Still no explanation.
    I caught her a bit later in the kitchen and asked why I was made to cuddle a micro chicken. Turns out the little shit injured its eye overnight so she took it in the house to treat it. She realized she couldn't round up veterinary supplies with an agitated bird in one hand and four hungry cats ready to pounce so she stuffed it in the bed with me and ran off to the neighbor to get some antibiotics (the neighbor is an even crazier chicken lady). Why the bird needed to get in bed with me instead of in a carboard box on the dresser, I will never know.

    And yes, the chicken pooped on my arm.
    Dying over here. That's insane. And fucking hysterical.

  18. #2743
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    closer
    Posts
    3,416
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    She's French. Sums it up pretty well.
    you mean hot, classy AND slutty at the same time while having a high paying job and being very sporty?

    edit: THEN I'd need early morning pictures to go along with the diary.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

  19. #2744
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    8,947
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Dying over here. That's insane. And fucking hysterical.
    Same.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  20. #2745
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    23,424
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    So your whole purpose in this arrangement is to giver the wood?
    it would appear

    I am just thankful she doesnt wait until the tank on her car is empty before filling it or i would be getting the rescue calls
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  21. #2746
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC burbs
    Posts
    2,624
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    She's French. Sums it up pretty well.
    Ms Boissal is a born and bred Utard, I'm the dirty foreigner. French ladies aren't exactly roaming the streets of SLC and importing one from the motherland seemed rather complicated, not to mention problematic from an immigration standpoint.
    I guess she's part French now on account of her diet which is mostly cheese-based. Her cholesterol actually doubled in three years after we started dating but stabilized after that, a definite sign of frenchization. She's vegetarian though so full French citizenship is out of reach: not eating foie gras, strange cow parts, horse, cured pig, snail, frog, etc... is a disqualifier.

    Re: not being human, it's mostly about the level of dysfunction she exhibits in the 30 minutes after she gets out of bed. Despite all my posts complaining about her she's a real jewel, incredibly smart and practical and only about 2% as annoying as I am (of note for this thread, she drives a truck, complains it's not a manual, is super dialed when it comes to 4-wheeling, and when we go somewhere she does most of the driving and I'm never gripped).
    All that shit's out of the window at 5AM though and her reasoning abilities just aren't there. We're talking putting-a-coffee-mug-on-the-toilet-lid-when-it's-not-closed type of deal here. I'll start documenting in here.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

  22. #2747
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Ms Boissal is a born and bred Utard, I'm the dirty foreigner. French ladies aren't exactly roaming the streets of SLC and importing one from the motherland seemed rather complicated, not to mention problematic from an immigration standpoint.
    I guess she's part French now on account of her diet which is mostly cheese-based. Her cholesterol actually doubled in three years after we started dating but stabilized after that, a definite sign of frenchization. She's vegetarian though so full French citizenship is out of reach: not eating foie gras, strange cow parts, horse, cured pig, snail, frog, etc... is a disqualifier.

    Re: not being human, it's mostly about the level of dysfunction she exhibits in the 30 minutes after she gets out of bed. Despite all my posts complaining about her she's a real jewel, incredibly smart and practical and only about 2% as annoying as I am (of note for this thread, she drives a truck, complains it's not a manual, is super dialed when it comes to 4-wheeling, and when we go somewhere she does most of the driving and I'm never gripped).
    All that shit's out of the window at 5AM though and her reasoning abilities just aren't there. We're talking putting-a-coffee-mug-on-the-toilet-lid-when-it's-not-closed type of deal here. I'll start documenting in here.
    Please continue. That's gold.

  23. #2748
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,924
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    it would appear

    I am just thankful she doesnt wait until the tank on her car is empty before filling it or i would be getting the rescue calls
    Well, look on the bright side, you could go get a bright red Jerry can and you got GOTOS points.

  24. #2749
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    23,424
    I think I am doing garden prep or snow tire change-over this weekend

    or hopefully I get a bloodclot or tumor from the vax in about an hr and get to bow out
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  25. #2750
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    6,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    <snip> not eating foie gras, strange cow parts, horse, cured pig, snail, frog, etc... is a disqualifier.
    Dammit. Now I'm hungry for cured pig. Which I just happen to have in the fridge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •