Page 163 of 261 FirstFirst ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 6522
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    You guys with wife's that actually fix stuff are living the dream and that is very far from the reality I live. Before I die I better have a handyman, a few plumbers, an electrician and a housekeeper lined up for her
    In a row?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

You guys with wife's that actually fix stuff are living the dream and that is very far from the reality I live.
    In that regard I am a lucky guy, but the wife is gone this week and the fucking big decorative throw pillows from the fucking bed can stay on the fucking floor till she gets back.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    In that regard I am a lucky guy, but the wife is gone this week and the fucking big decorative throw pillows from the fucking bed can stay on the fucking floor till she gets back.
    damn, you are a gangster.

You guys with wife's that actually fix stuff are living the dream and that is very far from the reality I live. Before I die I better have a handyman, a few plumbers, an electrician and a housekeeper lined up for her or the place will be a mess in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    In a row?
    I think he's bragging about his staying power. If he dies, his wife's gonna need to pull trains in order to get the same satisfaction?

You guys with wife's that actually fix stuff are living the dream and that is very far from the reality I live. Before I die I better have a handyman, a few plumbers, an electrician and a housekeeper lined up for her or the place will be a mess in no time.
    May want to add in a pizza delivery guy in case anyone gets hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Why would you give a fuck? You'll be dead.

There is that, so why make a difficult situation worse for her?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

There is that, so why make a difficult situation worse for her?
    Goddam it must be exhausting being you.

Not really. As a young man I would get annoyed, but that lead to estrangement and almost a divorce. I didn't want that so I accepted what had to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Wife and daughter:

“This vacuum cleaner is all messed up, it keeps overheating and stopping”

I walk over and see that the inlet to the dust container is clogged full of the debris from a house or three of vacuuming.

“You cant run this all clogged up, no wonder its overheating. Surprised if you vacuumed up anything this last time around”

I am the vacuum cleaning and repair man in my relationship as well. Often, same thing... I check the power and find it's not working, have to break the thing down and ask if the filters etc have been cleaned... But yeah, glad you were looking at new $500 vacuums because this one didn't pick anything up.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Admit it. The bed looks kinda bare without them, doesn't it?

My house is seemingly always ready for a random photoshoot by Better Homes and Gardens, so I get it.

Edit- Maybe more like Garden and Gun. Depends which season.
    Last edited by warthog; 11-30-2021 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    damn, you are a gangster.
    Can’t achieve gangster status until he’s peeing in the sink.

Girlfriend says the shop vac doesn’t work.
    My response, “it’ll work if you plug it in and turn it on. You incompetent bitch”
    We still laugh about it to this day.
    Girl can’t fix a damn thing, but has a great sense of humor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget to arrange for a visit from the cable repair guy, Karl Hungus.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Can’t achieve gangster status until he’s peeing in the sink.

Sheeyit
    I pee in the sink when shes home.

Still put the toilet seat and cover down tho as I am not a Phillistine....

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Don't forget to arrange for a visit from the cable repair guy, Karl Hungus.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I think he's bragging about his staying power. If he dies, his wife's gonna need to pull trains in order to get the same satisfaction?
    Yeah I was headed into that terrain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCLYDpNwvlw
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

I got the, "vacuum is broken, we need a new one" speech again today.

This is what was in there... Vacuum cleaner works just fine. I did offer some helpful advice. Pick up larger items by hand before using the vacuum to prevent clogging.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211214_181549.jpeg 
Views:	220 
Size:	161.8 KB 
ID:	396727Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211214_181327.jpeg 
Views:	348 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	396728

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    I got the, "vacuum is broken, we need a new one" speech again today.

This is what was in there... Vacuum cleaner works just fine. I did offer some helpful advice. Pick up larger items by hand before using the vacuum to prevent clogging.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1639538323.925452.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	350.1 KB 
ID:	396731

Lol. Wth

Dude, how could you even find the carpet under all that shit behind you?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

That is her mess of laundry/still haven't unpacked and put shit away from Thanksgiving trip. She was vacuuming in the hallway, which has considerably less crap on the floor. I moved the machine into that room to take it apart and clean. But yeah, that mess is annoying.

sigless.

Please, please, please don't let your next post be in the Tammy Wynette thread.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    That is her mess of laundry/still haven't unpacked and put shit away from Thanksgiving trip. She was vacuuming in the hallway, which has considerably less crap on the floor. I moved the machine into that room to take it apart and clean. But yeah, that mess is annoying.

I may have a solution:

Wash it for her. I'm serious. Take it all and throw it in the wash, multiple loads just like you think she would do, and hang-dry items as appropriate. Try your very best so it doesn't look suspicious.

You will screw up the laundry, no matter what. But it'll look like you tried to really help so she can't get mad, and she will have no choice but to fix this problem you've created. In the end, you'll have the mess cleaned up and next time there won't be all that shit laying around because she won't want to risk you ruining everything again.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I may have a solution:

Wash it for her. I'm serious. Take it all and throw it in the wash, multiple loads just like you think she would do, and hang-dry items as appropriate. Try your very best so it doesn't look suspicious.

You will screw up the laundry, no matter what. But it'll look like you tried to really help so she can't get mad, and she will have no choice but to fix this problem you've created. In the end, you'll have the mess cleaned up and next time there won't be all that shit laying around because she won't want to risk you ruining everything again.
    One of the most refreshing things about getting divorced was doing my own laundry. She actually made some comments about how I was going to see what that was like after a decade or so of her dominating laundry duty…. And guess what? It ain’t hard. I messed up a kids’ shirt or two, but nothing expensive or irreplaceable. Outside of suits, I don’t have time for clothes that I can’t toss into the washer/dryer when I need to.

Women’s clothes are different, I understand. And I’m getting squeezed back out of laundry duty again. Not really complaining, I guess. She COULD just explain to me which articles of clothing need which treatments, but that doesn’t sound like fun for either one of us, so I get it.
    focus.

^^ co-signed.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.