Page 200 of 215 FirstFirst ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 5363
  1. #4976
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Greg_o
    Posts
    2,146
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Suggestion: have separate gas cans labeled for different engines, along with the mix ratio. That's the only way my stoner brain can keep it straight. Oh and always add Startron regardless of the season. Then you never need to worry about winterizing or "old gas."
    This is the smartest thing you've ever posted here!

  2. #4977
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    18,244
    Name:  265799237_1385479235232020_7472847479303396904_n.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  39.8 KB

  3. #4978
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    People's Republic of OB
    Posts
    3,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood26 View Post
    On the topic of standard can colors. It’s pretty stupid of the industry not to have a specific color for premix. Yellow is diesel, green is oil, red is gas, blue is kerosene. Why can’t they pick one of the hundreds of other colors to represent premix?
    Sadly the gotos crowd has commandeered all the colors for their condiment obsession

  4. #4979
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    20,744
    I thought blue was ranch dressing.

  5. #4980
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by present tense View Post
    Attachment 434731

    About once a month I grab the donate pile/bags out of the back of Mrs. Present tense’s Subaru and drop them off at the donation center which is 2 miles away.
    Goodwill closest to me recently closed, I loathe to think how long these will hang around.

    My wife also has a ton of old work papers that are in need of shredding, but she’s only allowed to do it in the office. Pretty sure the stack in my garage will naturally decompose before she ever takes them in to be shredded. Fortunately it’s all electronic these days, but some of these stacks are 10 years old.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #4981
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Central OR
    Posts
    5,885
    Does your bank do occasional shred days? Pretty sweet service.

  7. #4982
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,341
    Bank, my town, hell my fire pit will do the service, but she insists on following “the rules”. Have tried explaining that the rules also have some kind of limit on how long files can sit around in a garage too!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #4983
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    28,446
    my ex wife would thro out important stuff right away like the copy of last years income tax " it looks like it needs throwing out "

    most people would wait till they can't get anymore tooth paste out of the tube but she would thro it out when there was still product in the tube,

    I think she liked new things, did I mention she is on her 5th marriage, I was #2 but who would sign on to be # 5 ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  9. #4984
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    21,389
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    my ex wife would thro out important stuff right away like the copy of last years income tax " it looks like it needs throwing out "

    most people would wait till they can't get anymore tooth paste out of the tube but she would thro it out when there was still product in the tube,

    I think she liked new things, did I mention she is on her 5th marriage, I was #2 but who would sign on to be # 5 ?
    I guess we'd have to see her tits to answer that.

  10. #4985
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    16,746

    I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

    here’s how I know my girlfriend is a keeper….

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1669934590.431053.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	436229
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  11. #4986
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,441
    Mikey, I’m going to let you in on a little secret here. Stow this thought gem away for future sharts. Your girlfriend doesn’t really want to know about you shitting on your couch.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #4987
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    16,746
    she shit on her own couch
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  13. #4988
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    28,446
    I hope it was leather or at least some kind of shit proof material
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  14. #4989
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    10,401
    Yesterday was our 25th anniversary and what did I do? Sat down on the couch after dinner and fell asleep. She wasn't happy.

  15. #4990
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,578
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Yesterday was our 25th anniversary and what did I do? Sat down on the couch after dinner and fell asleep. She wasn't happy.
    At least you didn’t shit the couch. Win


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  16. #4991
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    20,744
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    At least you didn’t shit the couch. Win


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Well, apparently, starting the couch is all the rage.

  17. #4992
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    16,746
    I don’t even sit on it
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  18. #4993
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    14,732
    This page got funny. Really funny.

  19. #4994
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    17,728
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Yesterday was our 25th anniversary and what did I do? Sat down on the couch after dinner and fell asleep. She wasn't happy.
    At least you remembered it was your anniversary before passing out right?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  20. #4995
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    12,487
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Yesterday was our 25th anniversary and what did I do? Sat down on the couch after dinner and fell asleep. She wasn't happy.
    So no 26th anniversary I see

  21. #4996
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    16,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    This page got funny. Really funny.
    you have no idea how happy I was when I got that text


    Christmas came early

    https://youtu.be/FIxMHCJ4I9Y
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  22. #4997
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    10,401
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    At least you remembered it was your anniversary before passing out right?
    Yeah. She reminded me about 12 hours earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    So no 26th anniversary I see
    Lol

  23. #4998
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    20,744
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Yesterday was our 25th anniversary and what did I do? Sat down on the couch after dinner and fell asleep. She wasn't happy.
    Dude. Its all about romance and gestures. Instead of some hugely expensive piece of jewelry or something that my wife will never wear, ask me how I know, I got something small but useful. I'm a sentimental bastard, so it had to be silver. I found an antique place around the corner that had items someone had made from old silver cutlery. My wife now has a magnifying glass at her office desk that has for a handle the silver handle from an antique knife. It was ridiculously cheap. But, she uses it every damn day. And it reminds her that her goofy husband loves her, even though he's a cheap bastard, he took the time to drove all over the place, found something useful and commemorative, and snuck out at 7 am so he could buy a dozen roses to bring up with her morning coffee and the present on our 25th. We also went out to dinner that evening, like we always do.

  24. #4999
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,264
    My wife just borrowed my car battery jumper pack to go jump a friend's car and came back and said "it didn't work".

    Now I'm the asshole for asking her a few questions to try to figure out what the issue was and if my jumper pack is busted.

  25. #5000
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    16,746
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Dude. Its all about romance and gestures. Instead of some hugely expensive piece of jewelry or something that my wife will never wear, ask me how I know, I got something small but useful. I'm a sentimental bastard, so it had to be silver. I found an antique place around the corner that had items someone had made from old silver cutlery. My wife now has a magnifying glass at her office desk that has for a handle the silver handle from an antique knife. It was ridiculously cheap. But, she uses it every damn day. And it reminds her that her goofy husband loves her, even though he's a cheap bastard, he took the time to drove all over the place, found something useful and commemorative, and snuck out at 7 am so he could buy a dozen roses to bring up with her morning coffee and the present on our 25th. We also went out to dinner that evening, like we always do.
    fkna
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •