Page 34 of 265 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Oh, it was a hit and run. She hit it, then drove back home, saying something about "telling the neighbors" later. I've been trying to reach her to make sure she's reported it to the police and the insurance company, but she won't return my texts. Fuck me I didn't need this crap right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    yeah but im pretty sure that even if you hit a simple deer you're supposed to call the coppers...I wouldnt call it "hit and run" but technically she left the scene.
    We've got Whitetail, Mule, maybe Red, and prolly Axis somewhere, but never heard of simple. If you hit a deer, you just contact your insurance, if the damage quantity warrants.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Oh, it was a hit and run. She hit it, then drove back home, saying something about "telling the neighbors" later. I've been trying to reach her to make sure she's reported it to the police and the insurance company, but she won't return my texts. Fuck me I didn't need this crap right now.
    APB on FCs wifey.

Lemme guess, she didn't want to be scolded by you at that moment and now she's pissed you are being a dad figure instead of being compassionate to her.

^^^ You got it.

My wife always makes me put air in her car tires because when she was a teenager her dad asked her to put air in their car's tires and somehow she managed to deflate them all instead.

I plugged my wife's phone in the charger the other night--she had 47 unread texts. She complains the kids don't text her.

Damn guys; I feel like I won the lottery because my mate just messes up loading the dishwasher.
    Vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    We've got Whitetail, Mule, maybe Red, and prolly Axis somewhere, but never heard of simple. If you hit a deer, you just contact your insurance, if the damage quantity warrants.
    Unless somebody got hurt the cops usually don't come to an accident, if the deer/moose is not dead they will come , depending on how squeamish the cop is they will let the C.O deal with it all and some will off that deer

a cop i was cutting runs with told me " if the deer is lying there with its guts hanging out I will put it out of its misery with my pistol " but he grew up a country kid
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Yeah, we called the cops to come kill one on the road near us too.

Damn guys; I feel like I won the lottery because my mate just messes up loading the dishwasher.
    Vibes.
    Oh, there's been plenty of posts in this thread about guys who married well, and can't believe their wives put up with them. Shit I definitely married up, thats for damn sure. That still doesn't mean she can drive worth a shit.

lately I keep thinking about the hot/crazy matrix. where she lands on it is shifting.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Yeah, we called the cops to come kill one on the road near us too.
    Yup. Have to do that here too. Last time I had a deputy out to shoot a deer he wasn't happy about it but it's illegal for me to shoot it so........
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    lately I keep thinking about the hot/crazy matrix. where she lands on it is shifting.
    Hopefully you aren't banging a tranny.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yup. Have to do that here too. Last time I had a deputy out to shoot a deer he wasn't happy about it but it's illegal for me to shoot it so........
    No shit. This one was just at the end of my M-I-L's driveway, and was all smashed up in the rear end, and otherwise completely wide awake and staring at us as we drove around it. The maul was miles away at my house.

Can't wait to hear how flyoverland's story ends up.

Edit to add that Mrs. Captive's car issues were talked about 4 years ago in post #9. Venting helps.
    Last edited by plugboots; 11-07-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Vibes.
    I didn’t even know there was a wrong way to load the dishwasher until I got married.

We now have a doorless shower with a nice view. The overspray sucks, however.

My wife decided that our skittish rescue dog needed a shower. When the shower was turned on, the dog freaked out and leaned hard against the door which exploded. Aside from cleaning up glass for days, I had to extract some from my wife's butt and shoulder. The dog refused to go into the bathroom for months.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

yup. i don’t try to put shit in the dishwasher slots anymore. She was just rearrange everything every single time. So finally I just started chucking them all in there and a big old pile knowing that she’s going to rearrange it no matter what the hell I do.

Seems to work.

honestly in our house it's the opposite since my wife can make it so nothing else fits in there with like 3 cups and 2 saucers. I rearrange the shit to make more fit in there so we don't have to run the thing 3 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I can't believe the things we are allowed to do while operating heavy machinery. Smoking is one thing in particular that has always amazed me. You're driving with a burning stick in your hand/mouth, how can that be safe?
    skid luxury

honestly in our house it's the opposite since my wife can make it so nothing else fits in there with like 3 cups and 2 saucers. I rearrange the shit to make more fit in there so we don't have to run the thing 3 times a day.
    This.

I get my revenge by building huge teetering piles of clean laundry on top of the dryer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Yes, I think it's pretty well established that women can't load a dishwasher for shit...

Update: My wife spoke to the neighbor; he was cool. He'll get us a quote for insurance to repair his fence, and a piece of 3 or 4" irrigation pipe she also managed to wreck. Car can't be driven without removing most of the front end, so looks like we get to have it towed to a shop tomorrow. She still hasn't called our insurance company...

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Yes, I think it's pretty well established that women can't load a dishwasher for shit...
    I'm ok with this. this is why I leave it to my husband
    he's gone for the next week so I guess that means I'm also eating out every meal. again boo hoo for me
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Or pack a car.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

So your wife is getting “hotter” as she ages?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums