Page 244 of 259 FirstFirst ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 6463
    Yup, go fix it yourself. Not my problem.

My wife came home with one of those scratch/dents on my last car. She felt horrible. I asked her if she got hurt and when she said no, I said "Then I don't give a shit."

/shrug. People are fairly absent-minded by nature.

(was secretly screaming internally because now I have to drive around with that stupid ass dent/scratch that I'm not gonna pay to fix because the car's already paid for and no way I'm gonna jack up my insurance by having them pay for it so I'll just have to wear that like a badge of some-fucking-honor like I-don't-give-a-shit-because-I'm-a-rad-husband while wishing to tell everyone next to me at the stop light that I'm not actually the one who drives like shit and marks up his car goddamnit why doesn't anyone listen to me?)

Oh, look. Another squirrel.

There seems to be a difference between 67 degrees whether the thermostat is set to that temp in the summer or the winter.
    In the summer it's not cold enough, in the winter it's too cold.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Heading into to town this PM to pick up our fireproof strongbox.
    The key got lost so the safe company had to defeat the lock and make new keys.

How did the key get lost, when for the last 15 years it’s been sticking out of the safe’s lock?
    Ms TBS decided to take the key out of the lock and put it in a secure location…

Mrs. Seano wanted to put up all the Christmas stuff this past Sunday. I did not. So on Sunday we put up all the Christmas stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Mrs. Seano wanted to put up all the Christmas stuff this past Sunday. I did not. So on Sunday we put up all the Christmas stuff.
    I sternly informed my wife that we will NOT be setting up Christmas decorations until December 1st.

So November 24th Iím tying a tree to the roof of my SUV.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I sternly informed my wife that we will NOT be setting up Christmas decorations until December 1st.

So November 24th Iím tying a tree to the roof of my SUV.
    Bahahaha I feel your painÖ

Finally went off and told my wife how I feel about Christmas and the whole charade or religion/santa clause bullshit. I don't think we are doing decorations this year.

well ya but its tradition, then what else is she gona change ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Heading into to town this PM to pick up our fireproof strongbox.
    The key got lost so the safe company had to defeat the lock and make new keys.

How did the key get lost, when for the last 15 years itís been sticking out of the safeís lock?
    Ms TBS decided to take the key out of the lock and put it in a secure locationÖ
    I laffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Finally went off and told my wife how I feel about Christmas and the whole charade or religion/santa clause bullshit. I don't think we are doing decorations this year.
    Oh, man... you're gonna pay for it now.

My wife puts up the corniest, most garish blowup lawn displays. The poor taste used to bother me but I know they offend the asshole neighbors so now I like them.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    My wife puts up the corniest, most garish blowup lawn displays. The poor taste used to bother me but I know they offend the asshole neighbors so now I like them.
    This.

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

Why is it mandatory for her to slam the car door with all her strength?

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Why is it mandatory for her to slam the car door with all her strength?
    And then, conversely, leaves the front door of the house UNCLOSED in the middle of the winter.

WHO ARE THESE CREATURES?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Finally went off and told my wife how I feel about Christmas and the whole charade or religion/santa clause bullshit. I don't think we WILL BE HAVING SEX THIS MONTH
    FIFY
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    And then, conversely, leaves the front door of the house UNCLOSED in the middle of the winter.

I've come home several times to find the front door opened. Not unlocked, opened in full view of the street. For 2-3 hours depending on when she leaves for a night shift and when I get home, or in the AM when she leaves early and I don't get up for another couple hours. Laptops out on the living room table, my wallet on the table by the door, no worries, it will be fine, we have a screen door she says. A screen door you know the thing that's made of fine invisible mesh in the summer which we replaced with glass in the winter. Real good stuff to hide what's in the house...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

You know, I try my hardest to stay out of this thread because Iím no fucking saint myself but goddamn this was exactly my thought before I read your post. Iíve often wondered why my car doors get raped and the door to my house gets a reach around while spread eagle. It takes everything I have to not passive aggressively explain the concept of hinges. How can two actions so consistently come from the same people.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Bingo.
    Before the telemark joke I called it a Phil Donahue.

PS. Every wife would love us to squat pee. Our splatter when standing is a constant annoyance. Alleviated by sharing in bathroom cleaning chores.
    But I only sit when itís middle of the night half asleep.

PPS. This is getting gross. Can we get back to pillows or useless holiday decorations?

Anyone else dealing with seasonal pillows? wtf.
    My wife just sent me images of seasonal sheets and pajamas.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Then get a split king. Bonus is you can each get your own preference of mattress firmness.
    And separate motorized adjustable frames!
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Your wives have unnecessary amounts of throw pillows. My wife has decided to collect unnecessary amounts of cough syrup cups:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20231206_022919373.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	478495

In her defense, they make great shot glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    My wife just sent me images of seasonal sheets and pajamas.
    Matching?
    . . .

I think my wife has too many snowboards right now. And the six year old definitely can't keep a door closed, but she should figure it out in a couple years, hopefully sooner. Have your sons line up to date her when she's 18, she'll be a keeper!