Page 42 of 265 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 6620
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Well she was wrong, you told her she was wrong and then you rubbed it in her face by sending the link.

I’d of done the same thing.
    Bump for truth. One of our dogs had an issue the other day that was her fault, and I was so proud of myself for not throwing gas on the fire. Sooooo hard to do.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Root, I'd suggest you put logic aside and tell her how sorry you are for being such an asshole. Then try to figure out why she's mad. Works for me 25% of the time.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

No, I'm going to out-stubborn her on this one.

jesus fucking christ, who am i kidding

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post

Do ya like sex, Danny?

with myself, sure

some time at the kettlehouse should fix this proper!

Friend 1 is meeting Family 2 in Mexico. Family 2 is already departed and one of the kids has diabetes and forgot something he needed from Costco. Friend 1 is NOT a Costco member. My wife had to deal with an allegedly huge hassle to take our kids to Costco to meet Friend 1 to get life-saving supplies for Family 2's kid on a hot deadline before Friend 1's flight. I cannot overstate the level of hassle this apparently was.

At home later, I ask Mrs. Rootskier if what they needed was from the pharmacy. She said yes. I told her you didn't need to be a member to use the pharmacy. She got PISSED and told me they demanded her card before they would sell whatever it was the kid needed. Like, I have rarely seen her this mad. Being the genius that I am, I pulled up https://customerservice.costco.com/a...ption-drugs%3F on my phone to show her and she got even more pissed, telling me I didn't need to be fucking right all the time.

Now we haven't spoken in two days except to deal with the kids.

Marriage is fucking great!

Don't get married, kids.
    But wait...
    Assume that the mystery drug/appliance would have been available at any regular pharmacy?
    So it was just about saving some dollars? Not so much of an emergency then?
    Fuck costco

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Guessing it was a prescription that they forgot to pick up.

But you goddamn right about the khole, wendigo.

Might as well get a hot dog while your there using the public access pharmacy. Maybe call in a Valium script for her, too.

I've worked with the same one for 60+ years. Took me 30 years to learn to let her screw up and keep my mouth shut. I still need to work at it to stay out of the Tammy Wynett thread.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

...Now we haven't spoken in two days except to deal with the kids.

Marriage is fucking great!
    That does sound great!
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Might as well get a hot dog while your there using the public access pharmacy. Maybe call in a Valium script for her, too.
    Why waste the Vs on the Mrs????

with myself, sure
    Cause that's all your gonna get until you apologize for something that isn't yours to apologise for. BTDT.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Why waste the Vs on the Mrs????
    Srsly. Pass the bottle, eh?

So about 2 months ago my wife slipped on a parking block and somehow managed to break her foot. Not sure how that was possible to break a foot doing that but she is a klutz. Fast forward to yesterday, I get a panicked phone call from her and she has fallen again and thinks she broke her wrist. I walk that parking lot (kids' school) every morning in the dark and haven't noticed any irregularly icy spots but ok, she's a klutz. I go to pick her up and she is clearly in shock and needs to go to the hospital, she broke her radius and ulna.

Its winter in Canada (and lots of other places too) and we just came out of a deep freeze. There is snow and ice everywhere, not that it is slippery everywhere but you need to be at least a little careful and, you know, wear something resembling appropriate footwear, not leather boots with smooth soles. I don't mean shallow treads, I mean smooth like glass, or however smooth rubber can be made, because that's how smooth these things are. Next.

I ask her last night, once she got home from the hospital, if maybe she is considering telling her GP about her still broken foot that causes her pain everyday and that she hasn't returned to the foot clinic for and about her two broken bones in her arm since, you know, not many people ever have multiple broken bones from multiple accidents at the same time and maybe she could look into that for you. She was NOT happy about that and confirmed for me (since she obviously knows) that she is too young to have osteoporosis.

All anybody is asking me today is if she has osteoporosis. lol. I hope she doesn't, but right now, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I hate to laugh at your misfortune...
    no you don't
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Buy her some good boots, then you can just go around an honestly call her a klutz instead of a ditzy fahionista. Akin to crashing a car with 4 studded snows.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    My girlfriend has 2 years of ski touring experience. She just figured out you’re supposed to loosen your buckles when in tour mode. I feel somewhat personally responsible for not teaching her, but Jesus, i didn’t know that was a thing you needed to learn. The upside is she likes ski touring a lot more and keeps up on the ski track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    I dunno, I keep my boots tight in tour mode to avoid blisters.... works fine.
    was going to post this, many people like to skin with their boots buckled. That said, the fact that she didn't know it was an option is pretty funny.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Bump for truth. One of our dogs had an issue the other day that was her fault, and I was so proud of myself for not throwing gas on the fire. Sooooo hard to do.
    It’s funny, my wife was telling me about an article she read about tips for a happy marriage. Learning how and when to bite your tongue was key.

I’m learning slowly but it’s so hard not to rub in those “gotcha bitch” (Chappell voice) moments in. They feel so good in the moment but you sure do pay for them.

101 ways to please your man, written by some lady:

Bitch, that list is three things long. Make him a sandwich, play with his balls and don't talk so much.

If only the inverse was so simple.
    Live Free or Die

When my buddy was single some gal suggested the "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" book, as a way of maybe getting him to understand shit. He told me it was awesome. He'd met so many women at airports who wanted to talk to him about it. Cuz, you know, he's sensitive that way.

Friend 1 is meeting Family 2 in Mexico. Family 2 is already departed and one of the kids has diabetes and forgot something he needed from Costco. Friend 1 is NOT a Costco member. My wife had to deal with an allegedly huge hassle to take our kids to Costco to meet Friend 1 to get life-saving supplies for Family 2's kid on a hot deadline before Friend 1's flight. I cannot overstate the level of hassle this apparently was.
    I've always found it strange that you need to show your membership card to get into Costco when you can't actually buy anything without a card, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I've always found it strange that you need to show your membership card to get into Costco when you can't actually buy anything without a card, anyway.
    ^This.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I imagine that the free sample booths would get pummeled

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    I imagine that the free sample booths would get pummeled
    Ha ha. Good point!