Page 44 of 261 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 6516
    My wife has been skiing for 45 years and yet I can't get her to to stop using the 'Tommy Gun' to lug her skis around at the hill. It's like she never changed how to carry them since she was 4 years old.

^funny

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    My wife has been skiing for 45 years and yet I can't get her to to stop using the 'Tommy Gun' to lug her skis around at the hill. It's like she never changed how to carry them since she was 4 years old.
    She's been rocking the Tommy Gun for 45 years?!?!? She earned the right about 20 years ago to do it for as many years as she skis.

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

Just do the “boyfriend”.

That came out kind of funny.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I been known to rock the pimp stick, jibber drag, bazooka, local, and reverse local. The OK suitcase cracks me up when employed by adults. That's worse than the Tommy gun. What he didn't cover was the jibber drag, but a pole and ski in each hand.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    What'd ya have in your tool bag that shouldn't have been there? Weed?
    nothing
    Law is they can tell you that you are waving your right and will be checked but they can't just check unannounced at random which had happened at 3 different retail outlets ( in < a week ) I was working where I hadn't even made it past the front end ... i got pissed off
    Last edited by XXX-er; 01-24-2020 at 12:06 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

local 4 life

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    nothing
    Law is they can tell you that you are waving your right and will be checked but they can't just check unannounced at random which had happened at 3 different retail outlets I was working where I hadn't even made it past the front end ... i got pissed off
    Oh, then ya, I fully understand.

Mrs. Plug put this in the fridge:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2148.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	319138
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post

I'd consult a divorce attorney.

My wife grew up poor with two immigrant parents, until one left and they became even poorer. The way she interacts with food due to her upbringing (not to mention the actual substance of the food) is nuts. She doesn’t waste a thing, which is great, but it leads to shit like above or a ton of stuff that I simply have to let rot in the fridge until I can convinced her it is an actual health hazard. My wife has never had so much a cold so getting sick from food doesn’t compute. She also doesn’t seal anything up. If I wasn’t around she would literally throw a log of Tillamook cheese onto a fridge shelf without anything under it or around it.

Quick story. Was at my MILs the other night and she was cooking as she usually does. I was drinking vodka and Zywiec in the kitchen as I usually do. Polish cooking breads a lot of shit that used to have parents so Kotlets Schabowy was on the menu. I watched this lady dip the raw pork into her egg wash then the bread crumbs that she had on a plate. Then, she dumped the remaining breadcrumbs from the plate back into the container and put it back in the pantry. Funny thing is, I’ve eaten 17 shedloads of breaded stuff at her house and never gotten food poising so maybe she is on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    My wife grew up poor with two immigrant parents, until one left and they became even poorer. The way she interacts with food due to her upbringing (not to mention the actual substance of the food) is nuts. She doesn’t waste a thing, which is great, but it leads to shit like above or a ton of stuff that I simply have to let rot in the fridge until I can convinced her it is an actual health hazard. My wife has never had so much a cold so getting sick from food doesn’t compute. She also doesn’t seal anything up. If I wasn’t around she would literally throw a log of Tillamook cheese onto a fridge shelf without anything under it or around it.

Quick story. Was at my MILs the other night and she was cooking as she usually does. I was drinking vodka and Zywiec in the kitchen as I usually do. Polish cooking breads a lot of shit that used to have parents so Kotlets Schabowy was on the menu. I watched this lady dip the raw pork into her egg wash then the bread crumbs that she had on a plate. Then, she dumped the remaining breadcrumbs from the plate back into the container and put it back in the pantry. Funny thing is, I’ve eaten 17 shedloads of breaded stuff at her house and never gotten food poising so maybe she is on to something.

Iron constitution. Ratflu ain't got nothing on her.

All the pork shit dies after a couple days in the cupboard, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Does Mrs. Plug smoke weed? Definitely looks like a stoned move. Looks like she was using Ruffles to scrape it up, are there any left?

A nice piece of bread could scrape out another bite or two I guess.

See you in the Tammy thread.

We just flew back home into the epicenter of the Corona virus from Sun City and the wife is worried about getting Valley Fever.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post

Polish vodka?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Polish vodka?
    It’s usually Wyborowa or Luksusowa but the Poles around here have a thing for Finlandia for some reason.

Didn't want to wash it and did not want to have it sitting out on the counter as it started to smell up the kitchen...

Makes more sense, I put some garbage I know will stink in a grocery bag in the freezer, yeah it should go out but its - a bunch

Be thankful she carries her own skis around still and you do not have to do it. Nothing wrong with the Tommy Gun unless you are in a area with a lot of traffic and people. Yes her skis got a bit longer since she was 4, but a few of the methods in that video should just be banned all together.

Makes more sense, I put some garbage I know will stink in a grocery bag in the freezer, yeah it should go out but its - a bunch
    You put a large bag of garbage in the main freezer and you are complaining about a small dish like this?

No, freezing a fish wrapper and the styrafoam tray in a safeway bag instead of suiting up to go outside at -32C

No, freezing a fish wrapper and the styrafoam tray in a safeway bag instead of suiting up to go outside at -32C
    And she is on the internet complaining about her other half that stuffed a old fish wrapper and the tray back in the freezer and too close to the ice cream or something when it was cold outside an he just needed to stick it outside the door or put a jacket on and run it to the garbage can proper.

The wife got pissed off at me tonight because while she asked me to hit the ATM for some cash while I was at the grocery, damned if i didnt get too much cash. She was all in a tizzy about how having $200 in your wallet is dangerous and why couldn’t I think before doing things.

WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.