Page 200 of 265 FirstFirst ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 6620
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Suggestion: have separate gas cans labeled for different engines, along with the mix ratio. That's the only way my stoner brain can keep it straight. Oh and always add Startron regardless of the season. Then you never need to worry about winterizing or "old gas."
    This is the smartest thing you've ever posted here!

Name:  265799237_1385479235232020_7472847479303396904_n.jpg
Views: 893
Size:  39.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hood26 View Post
    On the topic of standard can colors. It’s pretty stupid of the industry not to have a specific color for premix. Yellow is diesel, green is oil, red is gas, blue is kerosene. Why can’t they pick one of the hundreds of other colors to represent premix?
    Sadly the gotos crowd has commandeered all the colors for their condiment obsession

I thought blue was ranch dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by present tense View Post
    Attachment 434731

About once a month I grab the donate pile/bags out of the back of Mrs. Present tense’s Subaru and drop them off at the donation center which is 2 miles away.
    Goodwill closest to me recently closed, I loathe to think how long these will hang around.

My wife also has a ton of old work papers that are in need of shredding, but she’s only allowed to do it in the office. Pretty sure the stack in my garage will naturally decompose before she ever takes them in to be shredded. Fortunately it’s all electronic these days, but some of these stacks are 10 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does your bank do occasional shred days? Pretty sweet service.

Bank, my town, hell my fire pit will do the service, but she insists on following “the rules”. Have tried explaining that the rules also have some kind of limit on how long files can sit around in a garage too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my ex wife would thro out important stuff right away like the copy of last years income tax " it looks like it needs throwing out "

most people would wait till they can't get anymore tooth paste out of the tube but she would thro it out when there was still product in the tube,

I think she liked new things, did I mention she is on her 5th marriage, I was #2 but who would sign on to be # 5 ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    my ex wife would thro out important stuff right away like the copy of last years income tax " it looks like it needs throwing out "

most people would wait till they can't get anymore tooth paste out of the tube but she would thro it out when there was still product in the tube,

I think she liked new things, did I mention she is on her 5th marriage, I was #2 but who would sign on to be # 5 ?
    I guess we'd have to see her tits to answer that.

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

here’s how I know my girlfriend is a keeper….

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1669934590.431053.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	436229
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Mikey, I’m going to let you in on a little secret here. Stow this thought gem away for future sharts. Your girlfriend doesn’t really want to know about you shitting on your couch.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

she shit on her own couch

I hope it was leather or at least some kind of shit proof material
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Yesterday was our 25th anniversary and what did I do? Sat down on the couch after dinner and fell asleep. She wasn't happy.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Yesterday was our 25th anniversary and what did I do? Sat down on the couch after dinner and fell asleep. She wasn't happy.
    At least you didn’t shit the couch. Win

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    At least you didn’t shit the couch. Win

Well, apparently, starting the couch is all the rage.

I don’t even sit on it

This page got funny. Really funny.

At least you remembered it was your anniversary before passing out right?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

So no 26th anniversary I see

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    This page got funny. Really funny.
    you have no idea how happy I was when I got that text

Christmas came early

https://youtu.be/FIxMHCJ4I9Y

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    At least you remembered it was your anniversary before passing out right?
    Yeah. She reminded me about 12 hours earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    So no 26th anniversary I see
    Lol

Dude. Its all about romance and gestures. Instead of some hugely expensive piece of jewelry or something that my wife will never wear, ask me how I know, I got something small but useful. I'm a sentimental bastard, so it had to be silver. I found an antique place around the corner that had items someone had made from old silver cutlery. My wife now has a magnifying glass at her office desk that has for a handle the silver handle from an antique knife. It was ridiculously cheap. But, she uses it every damn day. And it reminds her that her goofy husband loves her, even though he's a cheap bastard, he took the time to drove all over the place, found something useful and commemorative, and snuck out at 7 am so he could buy a dozen roses to bring up with her morning coffee and the present on our 25th. We also went out to dinner that evening, like we always do.

My wife just borrowed my car battery jumper pack to go jump a friend's car and came back and said "it didn't work".

Now I'm the asshole for asking her a few questions to try to figure out what the issue was and if my jumper pack is busted.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Dude. Its all about romance and gestures. Instead of some hugely expensive piece of jewelry or something that my wife will never wear, ask me how I know, I got something small but useful. I'm a sentimental bastard, so it had to be silver. I found an antique place around the corner that had items someone had made from old silver cutlery. My wife now has a magnifying glass at her office desk that has for a handle the silver handle from an antique knife. It was ridiculously cheap. But, she uses it every damn day. And it reminds her that her goofy husband loves her, even though he's a cheap bastard, he took the time to drove all over the place, found something useful and commemorative, and snuck out at 7 am so he could buy a dozen roses to bring up with her morning coffee and the present on our 25th. We also went out to dinner that evening, like we always do.
    fkna