Page 167 of 261 FirstFirst ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 6510
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Everyone hitching about how dumb their wives are and they can’t even find the recover password link in TGR.

Or dumb like using a work email for anything personal and then forgetting to swap it when you rage quit.
    There was a stretch a long time ago where it wasn’t working.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

I had to drive some gas down to the ferry dock the other day and now I’m heading to jump her car. Sitting in it on the phone with lights and music going without the engine running. I’m going to put 4 marine batteries in it I think.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Get her a AAA membership for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    There was a stretch a long time ago where it wasn’t working.
    Well that actually sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Everyone hitching about how dumb their wives are and they can’t even find the recover password link in TGR.

Or dumb like using a work email for anything personal and then forgetting to swap it when you rage quit.
    Or, maybe.. there's a relatively well known issue on this site where the password reset function doesn't work with some users.

Eg. you pick a new password, enter it twice, TGR accepts it, go to login with it, and it says either 'incorrect password' or 'account not set up yet'. So you try again, even use different devices, operating systems etc and it's an endless loop of fail.

Speaking with a mod it's a known issue and sucks but they can't fix it.

Nice assumption though.

My hotmail account attached to this site and nothing really else was deleted due to inactivity and because Microsoft wanted everyone to move to Outlook. Made a password reset quite difficult. I gave up.

examples of this unintended screw over and over and over

unless you have the attention span of a nat... it would be hard not to take notice
    ​I am not in your hurry

I love my wife and all, but Jesus Hercules Christ...

After 208 pages, I’m sure it’s been discussed, but wife has never seemed to be able to find the lint filter on a clothes dryer. Anyone else?

I’ve been doing my own laundry for 30+ years, cannot stand when anyone else does my clothes. I’ll wash and dry my wife and daughters things, but I absolutely cannot figure out how to fold their shit.(apparently they can’t either)

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    After 208 pages, I’m sure it’s been discussed, but wife has never seemed to be able to find the lint filter on a clothes dryer. Anyone else?

I’ve been doing my own laundry for 30+ years, cannot stand when anyone else does my clothes. I’ll wash and dry my wife and daughters things, but I absolutely cannot figure out how to fold their shit.(apparently they can’t either)
    Fold? GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Just this morning... wife decides to make oatmeal. Turns the induction stove on "burn the shit out of it" and leaves the room to work.
    Not wife related, but my daughter put an empty pan on “power mode” to melt some butter for an unknown amount of time (several minutes). The butter instantly ignited as soon as it hit the pan. My wife had already left the house but luckily forgot something and came back into the house to see the blaze. Who knows what would have happened if she’d left. We had a long discussion about the new induction stove and made power mode off limits.

Brand new rebadged Demeyere pan completely destroyed.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Yup. Not now but previously. Right up there with loading the dishwasher, not running the disposer, and never meeting a cabinet door she didn't want to leave open.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Yup. Not now but previously. Right up there with loading the dishwasher, not running the disposer, and never meeting a cabinet door she didn't want to leave open.
    Feels better hearing all this. I know I’m not alone.

My wife just called me to ask where the gas door release lever is.

This is in her 1997 Subaru Outback that *she* bought brand new 24 years ago.

Since my dumb ass can't figure out how to.. Someone post a confused gif for the man.

My wife likes to use the kitchen sink as a garbage can. She also hates to unload or load the dishwasher. The sink becomes a combo of a shit ton of dishes and garbage throughout the day. If I point it out to her she tells me I'm being an asshole. I have given up and just let it roll, cleaning it up multiple times a day.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    …cleaning it up multiple times a day.
    I think I see the problem…

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    I think I see the problem…
    Lol. Indeed

My wife likes to use the kitchen sink as a garbage can. She also hates to unload or load the dishwasher. The sink becomes a combo of a shit ton of dishes and garbage throughout the day. If I point it out to her she tells me I'm being an asshole. I have given up and just let it roll, cleaning it up multiple times a day.
    Mine randomly does that and it drives me crazy. Like a plate with toast crusts and a paper napkin, in the sink WTH? Worse even this is in Canada, a nation that doesn't 'do' garburator's.

Did you marry my ex wife?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Did you marry my ex wife?

Unpossible, he’s somehow married to my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    My wife just called me to ask where the gas door release lever is.

This is in her 1997 Subaru Outback that *she* bought brand new 24 years ago.

Haha. Awesome.

Just to clarify…does this mean paper napkins and paper towels end up in the sink for you to fish out after they are nasty wet, soggy?
    If that checks out…I feel you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Mine randomly does that and it drives me crazy. Like a plate with toast crusts and a paper napkin, in the sink WTH? Worse even this is in Canada, a nation that doesn't 'do' garburator's.
    Doesn't do WHAT now?!?!?! My FIL calls them that and it drives me into a rage. It's a garbage disposal.

My wife however likes to load it up with food scraps, not run it, and then complain that it stinks.

Just to clarify…does this mean paper napkins and paper towels end up in the sink for you to fish out after they are nasty wet, soggy?
    If that checks out…I feel you.
    Oh yes, just about any trash..
    Empty cans, the packaging for raw chicken, empty salsa tubs, empty hummus container, milk cartons, etc

Dude, one day my wife tells me the dryer won't dry the clothes anymore. Thing has worked flawlessly for a decade up to this point. First thing I do is check the lint trap. It is as full as full can be, so full that it tripped the sensor and shut the dryer down. I pull out the dryer, reset it, and casually mention to the wife to empty the lint trap. Her response..........wait for it............I thought this was a lint free dryer.