Page 157 of 265 FirstFirst ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 6620
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Why am I attracted to her?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Because you want to be pegged while wearing a ball gag? Because that's how I see that story ending. NTTAWWT.

Damn, trade in a bad blonde dye job and I know that woman.....

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Because you want to be pegged while wearing a ball gag? Because that's how I see that story ending. NTTAWWT.
    Ya know, maybe you’re right.

I got some things to figure out…

You gotta find your own truth.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Why am I attracted to her?
    LMAO. Perhaps we've all been there. Hopefully just with ex's though.

My wife must be some sort of secret agent, she’s been shredding documents in our spare bedroom for the last 2 hrs (since 5:30am).

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    My wife must be some sort of secret agent, she’s been shredding documents in our spare bedroom for the last 2 hrs (since 5:30am).
    She knows something

Just don’t ask any questions. You want plausible deniability if anyone comes sniffing.

It must not be that urgent otherwise she'd be burning them?

I just had to go finish off a deer that my wife smoked with my truck. Shit happens and we live in deer country so it easily could have been me but that wasn't a real ideal way to start my morning. At least it was only body damage to the truck and now maybe I can get a fancy steel bumper?
    Last edited by John_B; 10-09-2021 at 10:06 AM.

I’d rather that than what my wife does, I’ve had to pull checkbooks out of the trash.

do you know or are you the Clintons?
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

A real professional shreds THEN burns…..

marital financial records?

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Did you watch The Americans? No reason a spy has to be married to another spy--could just as easily marry an unsuspecting citizen. Have you met anyone who has known her since childhood? And even if you have, how do you know they aren't another spy? The Russkies have stepped up their intelligence game since they lost their spy in the White House.

So you think you are hiding shit from your spouse ?

In the early 70's SE Asia would have still been a hot file, my uncle a senior level civil engineer from Singapore does the whole marriage thing with an American woman he met when she was working at the American embassy they move to Canada then to the states, they have a daughter the whole yada

Turns out she was an agent when he met her, he had no idea she was an agent, I don't remember her looking like an agent, eventualy much later she was found out when her cover story crumbles, something about a 3 year discrepancy in age, the marriage did not survive this really big lie

So get yer story straight
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

^^ If real, ouch!

I do my best to keep the other half happy, but its reasonable shit like doing the dishes and playing with the kids when I'd rather do selfish stuff by my self.

#vibes to those that have it worse

my uncle would be the last person worth spying on and i don't think my aunt was ever an activated agent but it would appear the American gov planted her in the embassy, and it was left a secret until unc finds out somehow,

I heard about it 40 or 50 years later, probably just an example of a lie from the past getting way out of hand

but if you think about it when is a good time to say " honey I'm a secret agent " ?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    my uncle would be the last person worth spying on and i don't think my aunt was ever an activated agent but it would appear the American gov planted her in the embassy, and it was left a secret until unc finds out somehow,

I heard about it 40 or 50 years later, probably just an example of a lie from the past getting way out of hand

but if you think about it when is a good time to say " honey I'm a secret agent " ?
    Before you head up to her hotel room from the bar for the first time. Even if she isn't a spy.

Surprised the shredder has held up and not overheated or quit on her... Must be a pretty good shredder or else she is doing it 1 page and sheet at a time...

Is it a strip cut shredder? If so maybe you want to put the pieces together and see what she's shredding. Or I suppose you could ask.

those small waste basket sized shredders jam if you put > 1 sheet of paper in them

a couple of lifetimes ago i ran the paper shredder at the public archives and relief truck driver

it was so boring shortly after I left they made it into a work project for mentaly challenged

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    those small waste basket sized shredders jam if you put > 1 sheet of paper in them

a couple of lifetimes ago i ran the paper shredder at the public archives and relief truck driver

it was so boring shortly after I left they made it into a work project for mentaly challenged
    Yeah I drive a woman to her job where she puts papers into a shredder. She's mostly non verbal and in a wheel chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvelinusconfluentus View Post
    Yeah I drive a woman to her job where she puts papers into a shredder. She's mostly non verbal and in a wheel chair.
    Everyone needs something to look up to. You can do it. #mustard
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

yeah I would feed an 18" belt fed shredder with files & load it all into a compacter that made bales of shredded paper,

as a job it sucked but t'was a steady gov job and there was no problem getting a little stoned at work

I'm not too terribly special-needs, but, in high school I had a job where one of me main duties was shedding reports n shit. Every day, at least an hour or two of it. On my last day, a few guys snuck out and filled my entire fucking car, to the roof, with sheds. It took me at least an hour, on Friday evening after my last shift, to get all that shit to the dumpster so I could go home and never work there again.

And now look at me, I can tie my own shoes!!