gear sale - backcountry set-up, skins, beacon/probe/shovel, googles

My road bike was stolen last week, and since it was has become my preferred method of local transportation, the need for a quick replacement forces a purge of my fun toys. If you have a nice 58cm road bike, I'll will consider trade in full or part.

First up is a complete avy beacon, probe, shovel kit: $249.27 + ship
    The beacon is a Ortovox D3 in excellent condition. Never used to uncover a body.
    The probe is a Black Diamond quickdraw 265 cm, also in great condition and never poked a buried body.
    The shovel is a simple but sturdy aluminum one. As good in your pack as it is in the trunk of your car to dig yourself out when the snowplow blocks you in (I can attest to it's practicality for this purpose).

All metal S900 16 din wide braked (115 I believe) badass s900s. sold!
    I skied the bejeesus out of these for three seasons back when the old Gotamas were the hottest shit since parabolas. Their use was terminated when I snapped one of those sticks, but these remained faithful. These never released when they shouldn't have, always released when they should. Probably my favorite binding I've ever used. A few of the screws were lost when the toe piece flew out of that broken ski. after impact, I triple tomahawked right to my feet and caught the toe piece rolling down the hill after me. I suppose you'll spend another $2 in screws getting these mounted, hence the price drop from $52 dollars.

Next, I have some googles. Yes, googles. They are pre-internal computer and have Von Zipper emblazed on the strap. Of the 9 pairs of googles I have, these are the freshest. Will not take selfies. $41.12 + ship.

Helly Hansen lightly insulated ski jacket, size Grande. $58.18 + ship
    In excellent shape, hardly worn, no stains,smells,snags. Red waterproof zippers on a light charcoal houndstooth type pattern. It's a nice and comfy, also classy, ski jacket. Not pretentious classy, just looks good and has some high tech features that you'll like. Also comes equipped with a body recovery sensor named "Recco".
    backcountry set-up with skins: Sold

2009 era 190 praxis backcountry's with small marker dukes. SOLD!

Feel free to price police or shoot me offers, I'm applying to medical school and won't have much for time to enjoy this stuff. When I do, I will be served by lifts.

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	avykit.JPG 
Views:	162 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	163400   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backcountry.JPG 
Views:	165 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	163398   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	markers skins.JPG 
Views:	163 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	163401   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	praxis long.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	163397   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s900s.JPG 
Views:	161 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	163395  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HH jacket.JPG 
Views:	163 
Size:	130.4 KB 
ID:	163399   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zippers.JPG 
Views:	148 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	163396  
    Last edited by QuikR12; 02-10-2015 at 09:07 AM.

RobertRS Guest
    You did not state a size for the HH jacket.

Indeed I did not. It is a size large, or, Grande.

Crazy, last week I was just wondering where you went bummer this is what brought you back here.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Crazy, last week I was just wondering where you went bummer this is what brought you back here.
    Hey man! Yeah, I still check in now and again but rarely post... I feel like I'm out of the circle, the lingo has changed, nobody makes fun of gapers anymore (or do they?) and I'm stuck in books 24/7...

bump for some self price-policing and adjustments

Praxis sold, I can at least afford a wheelset bump.

Come on frame! Come on frame! To the top!

a la alta!