Thread: I CAN WALK!!!!!

I CAN WALK!!!!!

So awesome!!!!!! Doc looked at my x-rays today and told me to stand on my busted leg and between the 6 weeks of healing I've had since I broke it and the rod through my Tibia, its ready to be walked on. Needless to say my balance is a lil fucked up and I need to regain my muscle tone in the leg but he set up a work out plan for me to be crutch free in 3 weeks. I'm so stoked about this!!!!! Even better is that I get to go back to working the lifts in Mammoth either the first or second week of June. Won't be able to ski on it still till next season but at least I'll be doing what I love to do for work. I never would have thought that 9 weeks after breaking it as bad as I did I'd be back walking and that 12 weeks after I'd be back at work!!!!!!!!
    If you open a second beer and don't miss a beat between sips, is that two beers or just one 24 ouncer? -Tye 1on

congrats!
    Im 3 1/2 weeks out from getting "rodded" and cant walk. ALthough I try and fail alot. Good to hear there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    www.skithebeav.com
    You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends. You cant pick your friends nose.

Good luck with the surgery man, its not too bad and then its all downhill from there. Just make sure to keep that leg streched out after the surgery. I did and my PT is gonna be all gettin muscle back and I don't have to suffer them bending my leg past where it wants to go.
    If you open a second beer and don't miss a beat between sips, is that two beers or just one 24 ouncer? -Tye 1on