Thread: "Church Ep. 2"

"Church Ep. 2"

Shred Flix from Western NC, a place near and dear to my jaded crusty heart. They probably could have made it half as long if they cut some of the slow-mo, but whatever.

Is that all the Brevard trails?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

I'm guessing it's a mix of trails in Brevard, Black Mountain, Boone and Bent Creek. I'm also guessing the video leans heavily on bandit trails. It's driving me crazy watching their three videos and wishing I could find some of these rad looking lines.

NC bike riding. Probably the biggest thing I miss about the east coast. So much good.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Yeah would really love to get down there sometime. Was totally surprised by the quality of riding there and in Virginia on my way through a few summers ago.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

I can't get back down there fast enough. I loved the greater Asheville/Brevard area so much. Bent Creek/Dupont/Pisgah/Tsali = All time. And now Oskar Blues brews out of Brevard too.

Quote Originally Posted by biggins View Post
    And now Oskar Blues brews out of Brevard too.
    You see they're getting into the helmet sponsorship biz? Love that they're supporting Neko next year on the WC circuit. and lets face it, Beer > Redbull
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.