Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Coupon codes seem to be very rare for these guys. Anyone having better luck than me? I’m on the mailing list and everything. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Have made multiple purchases from them, all good. Just received a set Kingpin 13's from them last week and used a code that knocked another 10% off.

Sent from my XT1254 using TGR Forums mobile app

They define "VAT free" as meaning the price does not include VAT. That applies more to other countries besides the US. But if you dig into the fine print, there was a recent VAT tax law change in the US that allows imported purchases like this up to $800 with no VAT charge. Above that it may be random if they catch it. It did happen to me once before that law changed with a different retailer and they were apologetic and paid for the return shipping. Most of the bargains on Freeze will be below $800 anyway so we should be good to go!!

Bump to give props to Freeze Pro Shop. Just purchased Line Sick Day 104s and Marker Griffon 13 IDs for a great price, delivered to my door 36 hours after placing the order.

yup. good. bought some speed turns last spring for 200 shipped

Freeze is a fantastic retailer! Definitely buy with confidence.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Another vote for freezepro. Degree of deal amazingess varies, speed of shipping and ease of doing business is very consistent

Just received this today, apparently they were sold. No idea what this means for US US shipping guess we will see

Under New Ownership | View Online »[https://ci4]
    Dear ...,

First, some bad news.

The last trading day for Freeze Pro Shop Ltd (in Administration) (company number SC252962) was Thursday 19th March 2020.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

Next, some good news!

The brand name and website have been acquired by a new owner, The Boarding Company Ltd. (that’s us!) and we are working tirelessly to get FreezeProShop.com back to doing what it does best, providing you lovely people with all the action sports gear you love!
    What does this mean for your data?

Your data will now be processed by The Boarding Company Ltd. We are fully committed to the protection of your privacy at all times and have updated our privacy policy here.
    If you want to be notified when freezeproshop.com is restocked and ready to go, and about future deals, discounts and new products you don’t need to do anything!

If you don’t want to hear from us, we understand. Please click unsubscribe below.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Snagged some crazy cheap Rx130lv’s a couple weeks ago. Perhaps just in time...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums