What Ski Boot Dryer Should I get

I need a boot dryer and I am looking for some advice.

I want something portable/packable with fan air flow. I would prefer a unit where the heat can be turned off.

This is the unit that looks the best to me, but I suspect it is not going to be packable for trips.
    "Dry Guy Wide Body"

This one seems to meet all the criteria, but seems to have some pretty bad reviews.
    "Seirus Quick Dry"

So I am thinking about this one, but the heat can't be turned off so its not exactly what I want.
    "Therm-Ic Refresher"

I have never owned one before. Anyone who has used a bunch of different models and settled on a best give me some advice.

Thanks

(I tried to post links but it wont let me yet)

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Just have Rog and EaglesPDX talk to your boots. That's enough hot air to dry an entire rental fleet of wet liners.

I use one made by hotronics. Has adjustable heat and adapters for gloves and I think u can even get a car adapter. Portable. YMMV

I hear these are great

Or just put your boots real close to a fire.

Try tech talk

Boot driers are strictly VERBOTEN

Can you not just leave them near a radiator? NEAR, not next to.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Hi azmtbiker! Had enough of this rude and childish treatment after posing such a friendly and innocent enquiry? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a winter sports forum that understood the passion and stoke of snowriders like yourself? Well there is! I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all of the lurkers and non-lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictlt "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile guttersniping at TGR and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi azmtbiker! Had enough of this rude and childish treatment after posing such a friendly and innocent enquiry? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a winter sports forum that understood the passion and stoke of snowriders like yourself? Well there is! I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all of the lurkers and non-lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictlt "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile guttersniping at TGR and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Is this the Rog I have seen frequently mentioned here?
    “THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.” HST

Nah, that's Greg from alpinezone. He's getting desperate for followers now that TGR is out moderating his site.

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

I like how he deleted and reposted it. What a twat. That's totally how you get people to do business with you and be part of your corner of the Internet.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I hear these are great

Or just put your boots real close to a fire.
    Yeah. Right. You "hear" about those.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by azmtbiker View Post
    This is the unit that looks the best to me, but I suspect it is not going to be packable for trips.
    "Dry Guy Wide Body"
    I have one. Works good for a home base, but no way can you travel with it, too flimsy and too big. $90 for a device you could build yourself for $20 in parts but I am lazy as fuck.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters