Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    We're by the conference center, so I guess that's actually bayside? I said Gaslamp cause that's where I usually stay, and that's where we'll end up for dinner and such. She picked the hotel, but thanks for the heads-up.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

The Del is a very nice place to stay, but it will be pricey AF in July, but very worth the money spent IMO. Across the street is the Glorietta Bay Inn, which has some nice rooms, but not the amenities of the Del. The Hotel Marisol Coronado is about two blocks from the beach and a nice spot to stay, but again, it isn't the Del. If you want beachfront, the Del is a great choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I like the idea to stay (last few days) in solano beach or Del Mar near one of the train stations for easy access to airport transit. In July, might want a plan b to beach lounging cuz sometimes there’s a heavy marine layer on the coast.

In oct we stayed at “the beach cottages” in pacific beach. Cost and location were factors for that location. Great spot (not sure about transit). We also considered ocean beach, but couldn’t find a reasonably (for us) priced place to stay that was easy walk to beach.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    I like the idea to stay (last few days) in solano beach or Del Mar near one of the train stations for easy access to airport transit. In July, might want a plan b to beach lounging cuz sometimes there’s a heavy marine layer on the coast.

In oct we stayed at “the beach cottages” in pacific beach. Cost and location were factors for that location. Great spot (not sure about transit). We also considered ocean beach, but couldn’t find a reasonably (for us) priced place to stay that was easy walk to beach.
    The Best Western in Encinitas is across the street from the Coaster station and a block from Moonlight Beach. Also walkable to numerous eateries, drinkeries, and coffeeries. Ask, no, demand, a third floor room (west end of building) with ocean view (the building curves and if you end up with a room on the east end, you'll have a lovely view of I-5.

Have fun!
    Daniel Ortega eats here.