Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Suit View Post
    Frozen & I had a war with the unibonger. I banned him plus about a billion aliases back in the day. But I'm too old to remember when that was.
    I forgot about the unibonger

Cool screen name

Complete dick.

Interesting that spook is chill irl. He scared me on the inter tubes.

We all grow up. And grow old. And hopefully mellow out.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    You’ve threatened me multiple times
    with what, tp for your butthole?

no one wants to meet you, much less do harm to you beatah, you aren’t worth the time

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Even when his pockets are loaded full of complimentary breakfast meats?
    Damn, beat me to the punch. I was going to say he was sent off to a nice farm in the country where the breakfast meats are plentiful.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Y'all sound like you never switched minion to banned.

Has there ever been an actual ski off? Would be pretty rad.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Every time I ski with a new mag for the first time, it's a ski off.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Well, we had one half of a ski off... but the other side didn't show up and I believe the $37 prize money is still in question.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Every time I ski with a new mag for the first time, it's a ski off.
    This is the correct answer

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Didn't bunnerz lose by democratic vote?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

For four yrs multiple posters were teaming up and telling people to go kill themselves. Perhaps the greatest risk on the TGR inter web when you don’t really know people or their state of mind. And They were not banned!

That’s when I realized this place is run by degenerates. banning Benny now confirms it.

People are still doing it too.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    You need a hug bro?
    now that's funneh.
    "Can't you see..."

Let’s get one thing clear, those breakfast meats were not complimentary. Ben straight jacked that shit like the local dirtbag he is.
    I still call it The Jake.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Did I trigger Bunny’s ban by calling out his upbringing as anything but blue collar (as he claims to anyone who will listen) or was it an accumulation of bigotry, pedo defense, and argumentative trolling? The numerous instances of pedo defense is not a good look for TRG.

If the ban hammer came down for his hollow threat towards me, I think that’s pretty weak.

poundkeyfreebunnyparks
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Best Banned poster/member

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Did I trigger Bunny’s ban by calling out his upbringing as anything but blue collar (as he claims to anyone who will listen) or was it an accumulation of bigotry, pedo defense, and argumentative trolling? The numerous instances of pedo defense is not a good look for TRG.

If the ban hammer came down for his hollow threat towards me, I think that’s pretty weak.
    That’s the most triggering individual thing I could find, and you’re right, it’s not much & purely speculative on my part. Posts were mostly the usual annoying blowhard shit.

Only mods know — maybe some folks flagged his posts as he got belligerent on ukraine ?

Maybe he changed his own status in his settings & it’s just pouting ?

Yeah if that was the trigger for it I'd have to say that's pretty lame, I read that shortly after he posted it and just rolled past it. I may have briefly imagined some flying spittle or some clouds getting yelled at, that's about it.

I just hope my subsequent reply to his threat wasn’t seen as oblique. Owning a machine shop in the tri-state area during the height of American manufacturing does not equal raising a family by running a Bridgeport mill and lathe.

What i enjoyed about his empty threat was the characterization of his dad as honorable beyond question, enough so that he’d join in on beatings “just for fun”

A righteous scumbag

pedo defense
    This summarizes everything that is wrong with TGR. Benny has a minority viewpoint in the Ukraine thread (minority in TGR, but I am not sure it is minority in the US as I have seen numerous op-eds in the NYtimes making the exact same arguments). This pisses people off. Benny posts a viewpoint from someone who happens to be a convicted sex offender. The fact someone has a criminal history should be irrelevant to whether they know what the fuck they are talking about on a subject. But people argued that by Benny posting that viewpoint, Benny is sympathetic of child rapists (just like Ted Cruz argued that perceived light sentencing by Ketanji Brown Jackson makes her sympathetic to child rapists). Benny did not respond eloquently and everyone piles on. Now, Benny is labeled as sympathetic to pedophilia or maybe even people claim Benny is a child rapist himself. Benny has thick skin but he broke, and threatened with violence. So ban Benny if he wants. But what (used) to make TGR great was the self moderation. Call people out when they deserve it. But also call people out when they are needlessly piling on and twisting the facts (even if you do not necessarily agree with the person who is getting the piling on).

FWIW Benny needed a time out. Not for us, for him. Harry vouches that he is a good guy IRL but he was going off the deep end in a big way. Anyone who spends that much time posting here is not well.

And I never called for his ouster.
    Last edited by Bunion 2020; 04-15-2022 at 09:19 AM.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    This summarizes everything that is wrong with TGR. Benny has a minority viewpoint in the Ukraine thread (minority in TGR, but I am not sure it is minority in the US as I have seen numerous op-eds in the NYtimes making the exact same arguments). This pisses people off. Benny posts a viewpoint from someone who happens to be a convicted sex offender. The fact someone has a criminal history should be irrelevant to whether they know what the fuck they are talking about on a subject. But people argued that by Benny posting that viewpoint, Benny is sympathetic of child rapists (just like Ted Cruz argued that perceived light sentencing by Ketanji Brown Jackson makes her sympathetic to child rapists). Benny did not respond eloquently and everyone piles on. Now, Benny is labeled as sympathetic to pedophilia or maybe even people claim Benny is a child rapist himself. Benny has thick skin but he broke, and threatened with violence. So ban Benny if he wants. But what (used) to make TGR great was the self moderation. Call people out when they deserve it. But also call people out when they are needlessly piling on and twisting the facts (even if you do not necessarily agree with the person who is getting the piling on).

benny posted a bunch of bullshit from people who were proven wrong and kept posting it. I realize that is the state of discourse in the us though - sure they are a paid and/or bad faith bullshitter who’s proven wrong time and time again but we need to here whatever bullshit they say for reasons. You demonstrated for two years of Covid that’s what you like. It’s stupid.

its all a bunny bluff n fluff internet tough guy attention act
    aint no way he spouts that bullshit irl
    and harry spends a full ski day listening to it
    even saints have limits

Best Banned poster/member

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    He defended his bootfitter a couple years ago who was also called out as a convicted pedo. Go back to where you were.

The ire isn’t towards his opinions on whatever subject he’s opining on. But you know that.