Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 167
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    429

    Best Banned poster/member

    ISkiBC easily rules them all. Good poster, good skier, posted some gnarly TR's with killer pics and apparently hurt a whole bunch of pussys/feelings/butthurtness/twisted panties and lost"friends" in the end of it. Hahahahahaha .

    I have no clue why all the cube dork office jockeys are blowing up the current banning….(Although I I like the way he pissed people off… funny)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    The only reason I ever came on TGR in 09 was to fuck with people for fun. Done it on other forums too, but the maggots are definitely the most butthurt prone of any of the forums that I've been on. Fun

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    2,135
    Fucking hardcore, bro.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by stompinlines View Post
    Fucking hardcore, guy
    fify. Stompinlines eh? Now THAT's hahdcore, guy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by thewon View Post
    The only reason I ever came on TGR in 09 was to fuck with people for fun. Done it on other forums too, but the maggots are definitely the most butthurt prone of any of the forums that I've been on. Fun
    And now you log on to TGR and post how awesome you are 20 times a day. What a fucking Nozzel
    RAWG =

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,363
    Quote Originally Posted by thewon View Post
    The only reason I ever came on TGR in 09 was to fuck with people for fun. Done it on other forums too, but the maggots are definitely the most butthurt prone of any of the forums that I've been on. Fun
    Rog, you just proved what a douchebag you are. Are you going to go fuck with some dead people in the slide zone next?

    Jesus fucking christ, you don't need to grow up, just stop being a complete asshole.
    Terje was right.

    "We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Rog, you just proved what a douchebag you are. Are you going to go fuck with some dead people in the slide zone next?

    Jesus fucking christ, you don't need to grow up, just stop being a complete asshole.
    Someone please call the WHAMbulance!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,656
    Quote Originally Posted by thewon View Post
    The only reason I ever came on TGR in 09 was to fuck with people for fun. Done it on other forums too, but the maggots are definitely the most butthurt prone of any of the forums that I've been on. Fun
    Funny. When you say other forums, do you mean other outdoor sports forums? Are you interested in the subject matter of the forum?

    I came here after watching a few TGR movies. It's a cool spot so far. A bit ski-centric for me, since I'm a boarder... But still a great resource.
    24° 06°

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by rog'smom View Post
    And now you log on to TGR and post how awesome you are 20 times a day. What a fucking Nozzel
    Oh clearly I don't have to post how awesome I am. It's a given.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    Funny. When you say other forums, do you mean other outdoor sports forums? Are you interested in the subject matter of the forum?

    I came here after watching a few TGR movies. It's a cool spot so far. A bit ski-centric for me, since I'm a boarder... But still a great resource.
    Yes. And yes. It is a cool spot to be sure. Make sure you hook up with the rudeman.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,363
    Quote Originally Posted by thewon View Post
    Someone please call the WHAMbulance!!!
    Seriously.....go fuck with dead people, seems you are made for it then.
    Terje was right.

    "We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,656
    Quote Originally Posted by thewon View Post
    Yes. And yes. It is a cool spot to be sure. Make sure you hook up with the rudeman.
    Thx man, workin on it it's bound to happen.
    24° 06°

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    20,573
    Quote Originally Posted by thewon View Post
    Oh clearly I don't have to post how awesome I am. It's a given.
    biggest cocksucker on the right coast!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Seriously.....go fuck with dead people, seems you are made for it then.
    That all you got cry baby?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    biggest rogsucker on the right coast!!!!
    Fify

    no that be nopostholio. You can fill out an application if you'd like

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    21,860
    Best? Don't you mean worst?
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Worst would be epicski material. Oh wait.

    take a lap, stuck:-*

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    922
    I just feel bad for Rog's woman. I'm sure he fucks like he skis. Short, repetitive, strokes, never a pow shot...

    Poor girl.
    #HughConwayMatters

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    I just feel bad for Rog's woman. I'm sure he fucks like he skis. Short, repetitive, strokes, never a pow shot...

    Poor girl.
    Never a pow shot? C'mon guy. Enlighten us Cock. Bend z knee squat to pee? You sit down when you pee, don't you............

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    922
    Heh, so you are a short stroker?

    Lol
    #HughConwayMatters

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    Heh, so you are a short stroker?

    Lol
    i'm whatevah you want me to be, Cock

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    922
    Well, I would want you to be long and hard, but you've only ever shown yourself to be short and soft.

    Bummer.
    #HughConwayMatters

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Sorry to disappoint. My friend

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    922
    It's fine with me Rog. I'm not fuckin' you.
    #HughConwayMatters

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    894
    Are you sure that it's fine with you? Convince me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •