Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Easily one of the coolest snowflake photos I have ever seen. That's real.
    Seriously. Awsome stuff Klar. Is there anyway you can put up a full size pic of them snowflakes? I'd love to have a bigger version of that.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

thanks everyone for the kind words. and thanks for winning me a bunch of stuff

interesting that people seem like that snowflake picture so much. the snowflakes were falling on my ski bases while taking skins off..
    big version attached.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5762.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	798.7 KB 
ID:	162840

edit: okay I guess fotos are automatically down sized when you upload them here, if someone wants the high res send me a pm with an email adress.
    Ich bitte dich nur, weck mich nicht.

Allow me:

(just right click the image to get the properties and paste those in between the img tags).

Looks like a wonderful night sky.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

As a cubicle-monkey for the first time in my life, your words resonated oh-so-well! I can't wait to quit and be part of the real world again.

Beautiful in every way.

As I sat looking at my (not even close to your standard) photos from a recent and wonderful Japan trip, I was thinking exactly those thoughts. Thank you for putting them into words so beautifully.

Seeing colleagues again and putting your analytical hat on is fun and interesting for a short time - but the real world it ain't. Sweat stinging my eyes on a big run with the dog, and the burn between my shoulder blades paddling out after yet another wave brought me back to that.