Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nStick View Post
    True, but does TGR want to be the platform for people to promote new and fun snow products or for slander due to personal disagreements?
    Exactly. This isn't a site for interacting like real people, it's where you come to get new product crammed down your gaping maw! And the sooner we can get back to that, the better!

For all the internet persona, Hugh/CJ seemed to be a good guy in real life. Years ago, he sent me an Avalung vest -- free.

He shouldn't have been deleted/banned/whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    If I get a run of "Fuck Splat" stickers printed, how many people are in for one?

One second thought, "Splat" doesn't have much name recognition. What if they read "Fuck Pat Keane" instead? I like the ring of that a lot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    I'll take a pile of "Fuck Hugh"
    Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Polyass...
    And that, boys and girls, is how our nation was born.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    If I get a run of "Fuck Splat" stickers printed, how many people are in for one?

One second thought, "Splat" doesn't have much name recognition. What if they read "Fuck Pat Keane" instead? I like the ring of that a lot better.
    sign me up - put that on my rig with pleasure

working my way through this thread. the HC self immolation ranks right up there with the pow mag migration/daniel episode

HC, I think you are still here, so keep on keeping on!

you fucking major pain in the ass!

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    The horrors!!!! I hate to see anyone banned for any reason, I mean these are the internetz and if I think you spew shit, I will just gloss over it or tell you to fuck off. If a person wants to delete their account, make it easy for them to do, but not what was posted. That shit is ours and sometimes there is some gold mixed in with the shit that I like to look back at and laugh.
    Complete agreement here. Want to delete your account, go right ahead, put it in settings. Want to delete your posts, do so one at a time with a double confirm so it's a pain in the ass. Act like an asshole and have regrets, tough, delete one at a time
    Education must be the answer, we've tried ignorance and it doesn't work!

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I knew Hugh was setting me up by asking to be banned, pm'ing me asking to be banned and throwing it in my face by being douchebag enough for me to ban him. I take full responsibility. I was aware that it was a no-win situation either way it went. I'm sure he's sitting at a computer basking in the glow of stirring up emotions. That's what he thrived on, apparently. I expected no more than the thank you pm's I've gotten and and no less than the fuck you posts posted. So I better get one of each of those stickers.
    no worries man, you gave him what he wanted

i do think the sticker thing is such an inside joke that it is truly hilarious - or something like it

it would look great on your rig

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    lol
    Finally somebody else noticed. Saw that last night and alluded to it, but nobody picked up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I for one look forward to the new guess which alias is Hugh game.
    ... ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Furthermore, my guess is the majority of those saying good riddance are those who got their feelings hurt on the internet by some meany named Hugh Conway. Boo fucking hoo.

Splat should have told HC to delete all 20k+ posts himself. If he continued to be a dick, give him a timeout where he can't post. Stuff that is in line with banning in the roolz, well thems the roolz

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    this,

This week we lost a real person , a great person who was a great friend...HC's loss is nothing in the great scheme....
    I'm done with this acknowledgement

Couldn't he just start posting as cj001f again? Something I'm missing?
    "...no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry, lowers it at once to the ignominious category of an exercise undertaken for health, power or profit."
    -Aldo Leopold

Hugh committed suicide by mod. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    For all the internet persona, Hugh/CJ seemed to be a good guy in real life. Years ago, he sent me an Avalung vest -- free.

He shouldn't have been deleted/banned/whatever.
    See what I mean. So many mags that I respect, say he was a good guy.

So why be such an asshole online?

I just don't get it, never will.
    / dead horse beat one last time.

Fuck You You Fucking Fucks!
    I always meant to ask Hugh where he got the quarter sawn cedar for his canoe? I need to replank abit of my 20 footer
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Plainview View Post
    Who gets to determine who's a kook? Do we form a committee or appoint a supreme dicktater? What are the qualifications? Is it by appointment or nomination and election?

I bet you'd like to be the one, wouldn't you.

As much as Hugh could be a detestable cunt there were definitely nuggets that made his presence ultimately tolerable. I find it fascinating how someone could be so on-point and insightful and also such a raging dickhead. That contradiction made him interesting, moreso than a couple other resident dickheads who appear to be dickheads for the sake of dickheadedness without offering anything to offset their dickishness. It's easy enough to just ignore him when he's off his meds completely...
    I have no interest being the one to appoint anything, just my opinion...take it or leave it. Would it have been better to call him a douche, dickhead etc? I didn't find him the least bit interesting but maybe I ignored more than I payed attention and formed my opinion based on those "off meds days."

You guys bitching and moaning about
    HC's banning know that HE asked to be banned, right?

So you guys are bitching at CJ and not at Splat or whoever indulged him, right?

Quote Originally Posted by smitchell333 View Post
    You guys bitching and moaning about
    HC's banning know that HE asked to be banned, right?
    ^^^^^^^
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Congrats, Hugh. This is your greatest troll-job ever. This is some Obiwan-level manipulation: "Strike me down now and i shall be more powerful than you could ever imagine." The Internet should bow before you, you irritating cunt. See you soon.

and he even brought blurred out of retirement. If Hemingway chimes in i think we've reached holy trinity, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    and he even brought blurred out of retirement.
    Hopefully he'll hang around a little while Splat is in a weakened and confused condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Ewe Cuntway is a bitch. Over 20K posts, get a life fucking loser.
    Ewe is like Rog, TGR is their pathetic life. He won't be able to stay away, he'll be back more sooner than later with a new name wasting 20 hours a day trolling TGR from his moms basement.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    TGR branded "Fuck Hugh Conway" bumper stickers would be all time. I bet they would sell out in a day.

...we could use the funds to help recover his account.
    Dingdingdingding! We have a winner!
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Best thing out of all this... we got rid of a cunt and a cock, so it's not all bad.

Maybe they are off making little baby trolls now? Or will they morph into some kind of mutant troll?

NOTE: This is NOT an accurate representation. Actual troll would not be smiling and would be supported at the end of a long stick, halfway up the rectum.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Yo hugh, feel free to log in as me.
    username: systemoverblow'd
    password: hughconway

Anyone else can feel free to do so as well.

Let the fun begin....

peace
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

he wasn't kidding, btw.

Advres <3's t3h cock