Page 127 of 232 FirstFirst ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 5797
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Bad example. Jaywalking is a favorite excuse for cops to bust people and bust people up for walking while black.
    "Manner of walking" is what the cop was hassling Michael Brown for in Ferguson before the cop killed him.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    "Manner of walking" is what the cop was hassling Michael Brown for in Ferguson before the cop killed him.
    #truckinisnotacrime

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Vaguely remember one from a few years back. Cop fatally shot unarmed man for walking towards her car, through her closed window. Her defense was he was "walking towards her with a purpose".

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

I hope this kid gets justice against this lady cop
    Such BS. I don't usually get too super riled up but this burns my bippy
    Apparently neighbors/bystanders tried to tell her what was up- that he was just running for the bus- but she held him at gunpoint
    https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/...nt=read%20more
    A teenager held at gunpoint last summer by an off-duty police officer who assumed he had committed a crime is suing her for violating his civil rights.
    In a complaint filed Thursday in Teton County District Court, Gerardo Becerra, 18, claims assault, battery, false imprisonment and outrage against Colorado police officer Vanessa Schultz.
    Schultz, 32, is employed by the Lakewood Police Department but was off duty and vacationing in Jackson in July 2018 when she heard a loud noise near Snow King Avenue and Flat Creek Drive.
    “Mr. Becerra, a diminutive 17-year-old Hispanic resident, was late one morning and running to catch his bus after leaving the apartment where he lived with his parents,” attorney Alex Freeburg stated in the complaint. “Without any more information, and without investigating any further, [Ms. Schultz] exited her vehicle, pulled out a pistol, and ordered Mr. Becerra to stop and get on the ground.”
    The incident happened at noon July 6 in front of witnesses.
    “While witnesses urged her to stop, and while Mr. Becerra pleaded with her, Ms. Schultz yelled ‘stay down’ and screamed ‘I have a gun and will shoot,’” the complaint states. “She continued to hold him at gunpoint in front of onlookers, relenting only after the police arrived and handcuffed Mr. Becerra under the erroneous impression that he had just committed a felony.”
    Jackson police quickly cleared Becerra of any wrongdoing and said Schultz overreacted.
    “She crossed over a certain line,” Jackson Chief of Police Todd Smith said at the time, explaining that officers don’t have authority to arrest outside their sworn jurisdiction.
    An investigation pointed to charging Schultz with felonious restraint and aggravated assault, but Fremont County Attorney Patrick LeBrun, who was assigned as a special prosecutor, decided not to file criminal charges against the vacationing officer “because it is apparent she lacked criminal intent or evil mind.
    skid luxury

Dangerous power tripping maniac.

sounds like the DA who refused to prosecute deserves to be fired and the officer lose the right to carry a firearm at the very least. That's probably why the DA didn't indict. Since she was out of her jurisdiction and not acting as an officer in her PD I hope she has to pay out of her own pocket, even though the damages the boy can collect from her probably won't amount to much.

Police Behaving Badly

Wow, that would be awful even if that bitch was on the job in uniform. To do that out of town on vacation? Wtf
    - why can't anyone pull a gun out if she can on vacay. I think I might end up in jAil or dead if I ever saw something like that in person
    Last edited by mcski; 05-15-2019 at 09:53 PM.

OG skinheads weren't ignorant racist fucktards. The skinhead look was hijacked by those Hitler youth nazi shits. It started out in the SKA and Jamaican music scene.

other thread.....

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    "Robbing a convenience store and attempting to grab a cops gun" is what the cop was hassling Michael Brown for in Ferguson before the cop killed him.
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    Apparently neighbors/bystanders tried to tell her what was up- that he was just running for the bus- but she held him at gunpoint
    A teenager held at gunpoint last summer by an off-duty police officer who assumed he had committed a crime is suing her for violating his civil rights.
    In a complaint filed Thursday in Teton County District Court, Gerardo Becerra, 18, claims assault, battery, false imprisonment and outrage against Colorado police officer Vanessa Schultz.
    Schultz, 32, is employed by the Lakewood Police Department but was off duty and vacationing in Jackson in July 2018 when she heard a loud noise near Snow King Avenue and Flat Creek Drive.
    “Mr. Becerra, a diminutive 17-year-old Hispanic resident, was late one morning and running to catch his bus after leaving the apartment where he lived with his parents,” attorney Alex Freeburg stated in the complaint. “Without any more information, and without investigating any further, [Ms. Schultz] exited her vehicle, pulled out a pistol, and ordered Mr. Becerra to stop and get on the ground.”
    “While witnesses urged her to stop, and while Mr. Becerra pleaded with her, Ms. Schultz yelled ‘stay down’ and screamed ‘I have a gun and will shoot,’” the complaint states. “She continued to hold him at gunpoint in front of onlookers, relenting only after the police arrived and handcuffed Mr. Becerra under the erroneous impression that he had just committed a felony.”
    Jackson police quickly cleared Becerra of any wrongdoing and said Schultz overreacted.
    “She crossed over a certain line,” Jackson Chief of Police Todd Smith said at the time, explaining that officers don’t have authority to arrest outside their sworn jurisdiction.
    An investigation pointed to charging Schultz with felonious restraint and aggravated assault, but Fremont County Attorney Patrick LeBrun, who was assigned as a special prosecutor, decided not to file criminal charges against the vacationing officer “because it is apparent she lacked criminal intent or evil mind.
    Jesus H

This is so fucking wrong.

I sent a message to the Lakewood PD asking how it is OK to employee this type of officer.

This woman should not only lose this suit, but should not be a cop. Her behavior was not acceptable for an on duty, in her own jurisdiction cop, MUCH, MUCH less in this circumstance.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Mostly the cops fuck you...

But when you get the chance you should fuck them if they have it coming...
    https://youtu.be/h6MFLMWKO0w
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    I saw that in the paper yesterday as well. I hope this kid wins.
    Live Free or Die

Not a big deal.

‘Not a Big Deal,’ Police Commander Said as Eric Garner Died https://nyti.ms/2EflILh

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Mostly the cops fuck you...

But when you get the chance you should fuck them if they have it coming...
    https://youtu.be/h6MFLMWKO0w
    This is why they work so hard to keep their names out of the news. Name and shame those that deserve the scarlet letter.

No worries, He'll be working on a different town police force within a month... probably thanks to a referral from a KKK brother. These racist cops move around just like Catholic Priests.. infallible!

Wow, whole situation apparently could've been avoided if the guy just gave his all important date of birth Not sure WTF that is needed for, but it was important. Funny how when he puts down the garbage picker in the can one of the other cops sneaks in behind and takes it away like it truly is a dangerous weapon.

"The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

If it were Keith Richards' ashes, the cops might have been right..

the cops don't want to admit they shot up the ashes themselves

Phoenix finiest really outdid themselves.
    Turns out this kid took a $5 toy from a dollar store and a witness called the Police. I can only speculate that the one calling the police must have said it was the parents or something else because if that caller said a kid did it and they reacted like this then I say "fuck fuck the police"

Police Behaving Badly

I saw an article about this situation yesterday w a couple of additional videos of the police. It all pissed me off so much I had to put the phone down and forgot to add it to the pile of shitty police in this thread.

What in the absolute fuck are these cops thinking? Short of responding to an armed robbery report, I can't think of any fucking justification for this. Fuck these guys.

Edit for link:
    Phoenix Police Threaten to Shoot a Pregnant Woman After Her Daughter Reportedly Stole a Doll

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...oll-theft.html

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I saw an article about this situation yesterday w a couple of additional videos of the police. It all pissed me off so much I had to put the phone down and forgot to add it to the pile of shitty police in this thread.

What in the absolute fuck are these cops thinking? Short of responding to an armed robbery report, I can't think of any fucking justification for this. Fuck these guys
    +10929029302.. The days or courteous adult behavior from the police appear to be long gone. These are a bunch of PTSD suffering, trigger happy gulf and Iraq war vets who don't have any people skills and treat everyone like the enemy in a combat zone. Not meant to disrespect war veterans who are fucked up because of what they experienced... just saying that putting them in the position to put take it out on the general public back here at home isn't a good idea.

As for the family possibly guilty of the pettiest of petty crimes... I worked in retail management for 10 years. more than 80% of the shoplifting suspects we busted were parents with kids who tried to pin the crime on their own children. So many times we'd find merchandise in a stroller and get the response of ... "oh no, the baby must have grabbed that when we weren't looking"... But it was usually something that was the most expensive thing on the TOP shelf LOL!