Page 159 of 233 FirstFirst ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 5808
    I miss ArmBC too. He had a good handle on things and was almost too sane for this place.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Trump pardons police woman who likes to let her dog bite innocent homeless people
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/3904405001/

No charges against the Buffalo cops who pushed the old dude and cracked his head wide open during the BLM protests.....This was literally on video. What. The. Fuck.
    https://twitter.com/juliancastro/sta...325479428?s=21
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

It seems like after a certain point, the "good" cops are pressed out or turned into bad cops, people who would be good cops decide to seek employment elsewhere, and the whole thing is just something for brutes who peaked in high school. Associate degree should be a minimum.
    What we have is some banana republic bullshit.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Just look at the shots of those pigs from Buffalo. Look like they came from central casting for the role of a crime boss's 2 favorite heavies. If you told me those guys still live with their moms and stuff nerds in lockers I wouldn't be surprised. Actually, I'd be surprised if they didn't.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Police officer crashes, ends up in hot water

PASCO – A Soap Lake police officer is accused of driving under the influence when he wrecked a patrol car and resisted arrest. The crash happened Thursday night north of Pasco on Highway 395. Soap Lake Reserve Officer Shane Jones, 49, who has since been fired by that department allegedly tried to release his K9, Basco, to attack the deputies during the arrest.

Jones was hired by the Soap Lake Police Department four months ago as a reserve officer. He had previously served 25 years as a deputy for the Okanagon County Sheriff’s Office. In a news release, the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office stated that Jones had to be taken into custody by force.

The Soap Lake Police Department has fired Jones.

“Since the police vehicle was used for unauthorized travel, the Soap Lake Police Department, supported by agency policy regarding reserve officers, immediately terminated the reserve officer for unauthorized use of the police vehicle,” a news release from SLPD states.

In addition, the Washington State Patrol is investigating Jones for a hit-and-run investigation that occurred earlier in the day. Police Chief Ryan Cox said his department is cooperating with both the WSP and the Franklin County investigations.

“I am deeply troubled by this now former reserve officer’s behavior,” Cox wrote in the news release posted on Facebook. “This individual violated department policy and the law, and betrayed the public’s trust and our agency standards. Absolutely no one is above the law, especially police officers. The Soap Lake Police department is treating – and will continue to treat – this serious incident both professionally and transparently.”

K-9 Basco was not injured in the crash.

Photo from before Jones and Basco had retired from the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

The final push off the cliff: moments before the crash, Basco had told Jones he was requesting a new partner due to Jones' alcoholism.

KQ i have read that was his third DUI too.

I.....want...to...do really bad things to this cop

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/04/u...rolina-k9.html

No way I'm watching the video.

The Fresno video is pretty horrifying. Family calls ambulance for mental health crisis. EMTs call the cops. They restrain the person by putting a backboard on top of him--and then sit on the backboard.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    No way I'm watching the video.

The Fresno video is pretty horrifying. Family calls ambulance for mental health crisis. EMTs call the cops. They restrain the person by putting a backboard on top of him--and then sit on the backboard.
    the dog video is bad but tame compared to what i just watched from fresno. fkn hell.
    swing your fucking sword.

Link to the Fresno video?????
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    I.....want...to...do really bad things to this cop

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/04/u...rolina-k9.html
    This is the type of shit these cops are trained to do and have become totally indifferent to. They are jack booted thugs at this point.

Police Behaving Badly

Don’t worry guys, the Sheriff, the County police and other cops determined there was no excessive force even though they killed him while he posed no significant threat. Oh and by the way he was on drugs, they “contributed” to the compressive asphyxiation.

Those must be some heavy drugs.

Yeah, and the pavement "contributed" to the compressive asphyxiation as well. Fuck those fuckers.

damn pavement.

JFC.....Fun story, I nearly came to blows with a cop who called us out to a guy who they had tased, maced, shot with a beanbag round, put a spit sock over his face, and then hog-tied him in the middle of the intersection (he allegedly took a swing at one of them). When we get there, the guy was already in severe respiratory distress, and I told the Sergeant if they didn't untie him like now, he was going to die......He refused to do it at first, and it was only after going nose to nose with him and letting him know I'd put everything I saw in my report, he relented.....Dude lived, but yeah, fuck that cop.
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Don't you know you should respect their authority! Listen overseer..I mean officer!

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Yeah, and the pavement "contributed" to the compressive asphyxiation as well. Fuck those fuckers.
    Well, I suppose that's technically correct, with Newton's 3rd Law and all.

Should have happened a long time ago.
    Live Free or Die

Hey, wait, I thought Obama promised to stop all that. Made quite the speech. But, he made a lot of speeches.

They shot a dog. But, it was profitable.

https://theintercept.com/2021/04/05/...arlo-gofundme/

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    bunnypoliassfucksingortex

hashtaghamsammies4pigs
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno