Page 130 of 233 FirstFirst ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 5801
    Police mistake doll for dead baby. Sometimes the cops aren't evil, just stupid.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/n...gtype=Homepage
    The emts don't look too good either.

what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Police mistake doll for dead baby. Sometimes the cops aren't evil, just stupid.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/n...gtype=Homepage
    The emts don't look too good either.
    Wow, that's gotta be embarrassing as hell, but it's better than if it was real.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Wow, that's gotta be embarrassing as hell, but it's better than if it was real.
    Not as embarrassing as if they had thought it was alive.

Officer shot and killed in Sacramento, domestic violence call, heavily armed ex felon. Took the police 42 minutes to evacuate her under fire. A lot of second guessing going on about that. I'm obviously not qualified to comment.
    http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Oli...AE97&mode=text

Everyone remain calmName:  487ddce.jpeg
Views: 548
Size:  117.3 KB
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Everyone remain calmName:  487ddce.jpeg
Views: 548
Size:  117.3 KB
    We might be better off if cops had to pass yearly fitness tests the way soldiers do. I don't think the cop in the back would pass, especially since girth is one of the factors.

We might be better off if cops had to pass yearly fitness tests the way soldiers do. I don't think the cop in the back would pass, especially since girth is one of the factors.
    Start by testing them for steroids every week. We don't want people driving drunk or high and test everyone we see acting remotely impaired. Time to test LEOs for steroids every time they go off in a fit of rage. We certainly don't want juiced up maniacs carrying guns. There are other factors, for example how stressful that job is and how every person they deal with is pissed off about the situation.. Either something bad happened to them, or they are caught/accused of doing something bad themselves. Only the most calm and stable individuals make good cops, and they don't pay enough to get the best in that regard all the time.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Are you required to leave your brain at the academy door when you train to be a police officer? WTF? He was in a hospital gown, he had an IV drip in his arm. He had pneumonia, yeah... he might have been a bit grumpy esp. when he was accused of stealing the IV drip that was in his arm. Again, WTF? No one could objectively look at this situation and evaluate it for what it was? It had to escalate to handcuffing a sick person in a hospital gown? Nuts. Just nuts. I can barely stand it anymore.

A black hospital patient went on a walk with an IV drip. A security guard thought he was stealing medical equipment
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

WTF? Trust me, hospital security guards are NOT the brightest bunch on the planet. There's a reason they're hospital security and NOT LEO's.

Unless the patient was on strict isolation precautions and confined to a room there is absolutely no reason why a patient should not be able to take a walk around the patient floor if not outside around the campus. That's fucking ridiculous, that'd be like charging an oncology patient with a central line in place or a medical device in place like a neurostimulator with theft of hospital property.

Sure hope these bottom feeder security guards are going to be looking for a new job real soon.

Police Behaving Badly

That IV stand cost 10k; drugs inside 5k. Medical aluminum pole, medical grade wheels. Major bust there.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

You people do realize that the supreme court in multiple decisions has determined that LEOs are not obligated to protect the public?

Further more they can lie and get away with it as well as shooting people and killing them as a mistake and not suffer any repercussions.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    You people do realize that the supreme court in multiple decisions has determined that LEOs are not obligated to protect the public?

Further more they can lie and get away with it as well as shooting people and killing them as a mistake and not suffer any repercussions.
    But if they hide while a maniac with an AR. Glocks and body armor is slaughtering children they get fired..

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post

Was that in reference to anything in the thread or how is that relevant to the discussion on bad , corrupt, and abusive cops?

Welcome #93
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    That IV stand cost 10k; drugs inside 5k. Medical aluminum pole, medical grade wheels. Major bust there.
    Watching the video you can clearly see Mr Duke’s patient wristband. You’d think that might be a clue...

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    WTF? Trust me, hospital security guards are NOT the brightest bunch on the planet. There's a reason they're hospital security and NOT LEO's.
    Maybe, but they're smarter than the FBI. 2 agents were at our hospital investigating something and locked their keys in their car. Little 60 something security guard had to slim jim their car for them. I wonder if that went into their report.

Cops in Starbucks asked to leave after customers complained that they did not feel safe being near police officers.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...cks-by-barista

I have zero sympathy. The police in America brought this on themselves.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Cops in Starbucks asked to leave after customers complained that they did not feel safe being near police officers.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-so...cks-by-barista

Really? Making police feel isolated from the rest of the community is a great way to encourage police to have empathy with the public. (sarcasm)
    The person who complained about the cops had better not call them when someone steals their car or breaks into their house.
    Targeting the officers who weren't doing anything wrong is profiling--the same kind of profiling people justifiably accuse the cops of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

I fully agree with this statement.

Really? Making police feel isolated from the rest of the community is a great way to encourage police to have empathy with the public. (sarcasm)
    The person who complained about the cops had better not call them when someone steals their car or breaks into their house.
    Targeting the officers who weren't doing anything wrong is profiling--the same kind of profiling people justifiably accuse the cops of doing.
    THIS! Showing appreciation for good cops who are good at their job is just as important as expressing disdain and demanding that bad cops be fired and prosecuted for behavior they would arrest anyone else for doing..

And yes, I get that so called "good cops" still allow and ignore some of the behavior of bad cops. I've also worked places where my supervisor, manager, or company owner did shit I totally disapproved of and wanted no part of. I didn't snitch on them or walk out. I kept my head down and quietly found another job as soon as possible. If you snitch and it doesn't stick you're FUCKED!

We need more Serpicos