Page 172 of 233 FirstFirst ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 5808
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    This is you, isn't it? Apologizing for a proud patriot prayer boy after he was killed riding around paintballing and pepper spraying BLM protesters.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...n-he-died.html

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...71#post6062671
    No I wasn't apologizing for anyone. He was ambushed and you were toting it as a clean kill. Also you and many news outlets at the time had the man's name mixed with some other douchebag so I pointed it out. I believe after badgering me about it you admitted they were different people and deleted one of your posts. Apparently the victim had been in a truck with some other shit heads doing shit head stuff.at the time there was a lot of disinformation going around and I was repeating what was coming out of local news at the time which was an interview with the victim’s friend. Was I naive enough to believe he wasn't involved with the pepperspray paintball incidents yes. Did you have him mistaken for someone else? Yes . Did I ever say I supported or aligned with any of that shit, no I didn't. The violence from both sides was inexcusable and people lost their lives.
    Trying to paint me as a racist and a proud boy is what your trying to do. I don't appreciate it but expect nothing less from you.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Life is so complex.

Not as simple as shutting off somebody or something for one word, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Life is so complex.

How many cocktails have you had today?

Seriously bro. Are you ever going to apologize for your racism?
    . . .

Shh, shh. You're being a pain in the ass here. Go away.

Actual holy fuck out loud Benny. Rare form today.

i'm afraid to read back through.
    swing your fucking sword.

It's ok. Unless you're a snowflake.

What the holy fuck.

Are you the racism whisperer?

Shhhh shhhhhh. Shhhh

“Pay no attention to my previous posts where I was a racist asshole”

Shhhhh

Shhhhhhhhh

Fuck off

Or man up. And sober up. And apologize for being a douche.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    No I wasn't apologizing for anyone. He was ambushed and you were toting it as a clean kill. Also you and many news outlets at the time had the man's name mixed with some other douchebag so I pointed it out. I believe after badgering me about it you admitted they were different people and deleted one of your posts. Apparently the victim had been in a truck with some other shit heads doing shit head stuff.at the time there was a lot of disinformation going around and I was repeating what was coming out of local news at the time which was an interview with the victim’s friend. Was I naive enough to believe he wasn't involved with the pepperspray paintball incidents yes. Did you have him mistaken for someone else? Yes . Did I ever say I supported or aligned with any of that shit, no I didn't. The violence from both sides was inexcusable and people lost their lives.
    Trying to paint me as a racist and a proud boy is what your trying to do. I don't appreciate it but expect nothing less from you.

Not sure what you are but you seem slimy and disingenuous to me. No, I never made any claim about any "clean kill." Check the thread. Who the fuck but a 2A dumb dumb talks like that anyway. I mistook the patriot proud boy as an even worse shithead than he was and corrected that; I did not mistake him for a shithead. You, on the other hand, were more than willing to give the guy a pass even though he had been out terrorizing people who were protesting police violence against black people with multiple sources confirming as much. You said your "local news" sources were eye witnesses. Several people asked you to link your claims and you didn't. Just like you didn't correct your stance on the proud boy until now. It's all in the linked thread.

Actually he was just walking down the street. Headed to his house no confrontation whatsoever killed for his hat

So you said. Where is that information coming from?
    Eye witnesses accounts

I happened to be on a roof working when all this took place(links requested) and slimy / disingenuous coming from you could be taken as a compliment. People claiming to be eyewitness (to the murder )said he was ambushed on the way to his house. It wasn't until you and others on the board brought it to my attention that he was some sort of PB lieutenant that was front and center for the Trumper Truck bullshit that I knew that part of the story.
    I can admit when I'm wrong and I'm not sure why you want to rehash all this nearly a year later but here we are. BTW I don't own guns and my dinner conversations are quite well for the inquiring minds that want to know.
    Benny doesn't have to apologize for he is incapable.
    This place is so toxic excuse me while I show myself to the door

Geezus, SVS getting undeservedly hit from all sides here. Can we go back to hating on the asshole police?

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-hospital-room

Another vet gets taken down by some trigger happy Tazer police in his young daughter's hospital room. (At least this time they remembered to use the tazer and not the pistol.) All because he justifiably asked them to get a warrant if they wanted the cell phone in his pocket. "Comply or die" should be the new replacement slogan for police departments.

Ohh my. Did y'all see the story about the Clay county sheriff they be getting rid of. They said resign today or get charged with felony. It's an elected position.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

One a lighter note. Today you are all
    Sperm Burpin Bitches.
    IMHO.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I'm not sure why you want to rehash all this nearly a year later but here we are.
    Because I hold a grudge like Hercules holds the pillars.

Although, your last post has me thinking you may be more reasonable that you first let on.

Pro tip. Benny's posts make more sense (maybe not complete sense) if read in this guy's voice.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Ohh my. Did y'all see the story about the Clay county sheriff they be getting rid of. They said resign today or get charged with felony. It's an elected position.
    What's the story behind this? And why must these choices be mutually exclusive? How about both options?

Latest news. He turned himself in. Did not resign
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I happened to be on a roof working when all this took place(links requested) and slimy / disingenuous coming from you could be taken as a compliment. People claiming to be eyewitness (to the murder )said he was ambushed on the way to his house. It wasn't until you and others on the board brought it to my attention that he was some sort of PB lieutenant that was front and center for the Trumper Truck bullshit that I knew that part of the story.
    I can admit when I'm wrong and I'm not sure why you want to rehash all this nearly a year later but here we are. BTW I don't own guns and my dinner conversations are quite well for the inquiring minds that want to know.

This place was concerned and worried about you last weekend.

Don't you dare leave.

Fuck Benny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Mods: This guy has previously made anti-semitic remarks. Now, he's throwing around 'negro'. And he skis Keystone! Boot him, please. This place would be so much better without this troll.

Cop ripping away with a .223. Inside an apartment complex. I wonder where the 40 rounds ended up?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Why would he know more about racism because his kids are black?
    You are the biggest douchebag on TGR, and that's saying a lot. Like the LeBron James or Tiger Woods of cock blasting, except lonely, sad, old and racist. Fuck off already, dude. It's long past awkward.

Although, your last post has me thinking you may be more reasonable that you first let on.
    Nah, SVS is a fucking asshole. He straight up told me to kill myself once, even told me how I should do it.
    When I heard he took a ride over a cliff band, yeah I was not at all concerned for him. Karma is a bitch.
    crab in my shoe mouth

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Life is so complex.

thanks fer telling it like it is Rev

elvis called
    said take off the white sheet
    pull yur sad fuckin racist head outta your ass and
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

After giving this thread a quick skim, here's where I'm at:

Name:  zGHQb4O.gif
Views: 471
Size:  474.5 KB

Although credit where it's due, this line is brilliant. Right up there with "Irish Alzheimer's."

ST. PAUL—Activating nearly 3,000 personnel, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz deployed the National Guard to Minneapolis Friday ahead of next week’s police shooting. “We understand that tempers are flared right now, and we urge you to remain calm and demonstrate lawfully following next Wednesday’s tragedy,” said Walz, who explained that local officials would be imposing curfews throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area within the next two weeks in response to the impending officer-involved shooting. “We have reason to believe the next shooting of an unarmed resident will be exceptionally egregious, so we’re giving the National Guard a bit of a head start. Know that I will share the same sentiment as the many of you who will pour into the streets in only a few days’ time, but peaceful protesting will be the answer.” At press time, Walz added that he was prepared to deploy another 1,000 troops to stem protests that would arise in response to the massive bloodshed resulting from police clashes with the original group of protesters.