Page 200 of 233 FirstFirst ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 5808
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Fucking hell, the girls' chaperone was his neighbor and he dragged her from the car by her hair, put his gun inches from her face, and threatened to shoot her without ever recognizing her.
    I, too, go into a blind rage, forget who my neighbors are, and think young girls are an imminent threat to me and my family after 1 cocktail.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Fucking hell, the girls' chaperone was his neighbor and he dragged her from the car by her hair, put his gun inches from her face, and threatened to shoot her without ever recognizing her.
    If he's not convicted (in other words, eligible to run again) I give him equal odds in winning reelection.

“I have been doing this job for 36 years,” Rowland said. “I have had drunk Indians drive down my cul-de-sac. I’ve had drunk Indians come to my door. I live just off the reservation, we have a lot of reservation people around us that are not good people.”

That's some 'let's go Brandon' dog whistle type shit right there.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    If he's not convicted (in other words, eligible to run again) I give him equal odds in winning reelection.

“I have been doing this job for 36 years,” Rowland said. “I have had drunk Indians drive down my cul-de-sac. I’ve had drunk Indians come to my door. I live just off the reservation, we have a lot of reservation people around us that are not good people.”

At least we can take comfort in the fact that he's probably the only bad apple in the Bingham County Sheriff's Office.

Spoiling the whole bunch no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    I, too, go into a blind rage, forget who my neighbors are, and think young girls are an imminent threat to me and my family after 1 cocktail.

Yeah bullshit on him having one cocktail. He saw the note and still got his gun.

Guy couldn’t even recognize the neighbor?

All his arrests he made are probably clean, not.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Yeah bullshit on him having one cocktail. He saw the note and still got his gun.

Guy couldn’t even recognize the neighbor?

All his arrests he made are probably clean, not.
    Maybe I'm biased toward disbelieving anything the POS says, but I don't buy racism or alcohol as primary cause. The racist rant is definitely an attempted pander, and he was probably somewhat impaired that night, but was he drunk when they interviewed him, too?

I think he's willing to bury himself in that load of shit rather than admit the truth that his blind rage was set off by the affront to his ego of having a little girl play a harmless and friendly prank on him. Armed assault seems to him like a reasonable response to that.

Probably still seems that way. Why should he change when he's already perfect?

qualified immunity denied….. needs to happen more often.

https://www.courthousenews.com/no-im...es-of-seizure/

Whoa: Kim Potter guilty on BOTH man1 and man2.
    Did not see that coming.

No tears this time.

"Taser!"

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Whoa: Kim Potter guilty on BOTH man1 and man2.
    Did not see that coming.
    If cops had guns with active instead of passive safeties by requirement that type of accident would be far less likely. When you can pull your gun and pull the trigger without any other preliminary removing the safety or cocking the gun way more accidental shootings are going to happen. Downside is that also makes it harder for an LEO to defend themselves if they always need both hands and another second or two to get the gun ready to fire.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

The unspoken (and sometimes spoken) premise of police training seems to be that the safety and welfare of the officer takes precedence over the safety and welfare of the public, including and especially that of the presumed-innocent suspect. That needs to change. There are some professions--firefighting, medicine, and nursing are other examples--where people need to accept that they might frequently or infrequently be called upon to put the welfare of others ahead of their own, and this needs to be made clear to people at the start of their training, or when they apply for training.

(My own profession has a less than stellar record in this regard; there were certainly plenty of surgeons who refused to operate on people with HIV during the worst days of that epidemic, and perhaps there still are. )

The big media focused on her crocodile tears when she was on the stand, but didnt broadcast the full cross examine by the prosecution, when they asked her why didnt you call in help and why didnt you do this and why didnt you do that after your little mistake. They tried to make her the victim. Fail.

The big media focused on her crocodile tears when she was on the stand, but didnt broadcast the full cross examine by the prosecution, when they asked her why didnt you call in help and why didnt you do this and why didnt you do that after your little mistake. They tried to make her the victim. Fail.
    No tears for the dead man....he paid for his poor decision not to listen to police....ULTIMATE FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    No tears for the dead man....he paid for his poor decision not to listen to police....ULTIMATE FAIL
    jackboot licker.

ultimately it’s the people of Brooklyn center who are gonna pay $$$ for her fuckup. Just like Minneapolis has paid out tens of millions in settlements for the violent union thugs in blue.

The bold is 100% bullshit here. You are so full of shit. I saw it over and over.. and all she said after that was more bawling "I'm sorry".. All I watch is MSM news, mostly ABC but definitely saw that on other channels like quick news at halftime during games last week and over the weekend..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Well, sorry. I have better things to do. Heard it on a podcast.

Well, sorry. I have better things to do. Heard it on a podcast.
    Stupid fuck
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Fuck you too.

I heard blah blah blah…knock it the fuck off. Nobody cares where you hear shit and then post it here.

Police behaving goodly? LOL:

https://www.koco.com/article/oklahom...video/38580848

Guy should be fired immediately - he can't even protect himself.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post

The New York Times finally picked up this story. Had to visit this thread to see if it's been mentioned yet. What a POS.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/27/u...eriff-gun.html

Network of paid experts testify to exonerate police in in-custody deaths.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/26/u...p_id=763343215

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Network of paid experts testify to exonerate police in in-custody deaths.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/26/u...p_id=763343215
    Seems like an area where prosecutors and plaintiffs attorneys need to use more Daubert and Frye challenges on these experts if they are not following the science. But Daubert challenges are time consuming and expensive and Frye is far less likely to prevail. The thing is if they are successful in excluding an expert on just one case, they are basically done for. It would also make the other experts much more careful about any crackpot expert opinions.

And that is exactly is the part of the problem we can change. Not the individual action but the response to it.
    Times has been doing a bunch of pretty eye opening work on fatal police encounters of late. The also took the drone war to task recently.