Page 204 of 233 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 5808
    Austin voters decided to pass Proposition A, stopping arrests for low-level marijuana offenses and banning the use of no-knock warrants by police.

Excellent! Now do civil asset forfeiture!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/26/11014...o-texas-school

Coward cops balk at engaging the Texas shooter. Suddenly they want to deescalate, retreat to a safe position and wait for backup.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Those cops better be fired asap. Fucking cowards

https://www.wfla.com/news/national/b...with-dementia/

the real threat are grandmas with dementia

It's worth noting, active shooter training for law enforcement (at least in the US) changed dramatically post-Columbine. Officers treated Columbine as a hostage situation, allowing the shooters plenty of time to kill more people. Post-Columbine, the training is for officers on-scene to rush towards the sound of gunfire and engage the shooter as quickly as possible. This was... not that.

Quote Originally Posted by cravenmorhead View Post
    It's worth noting, active shooter training for law enforcement (at least in the US) changed dramatically post-Columbine. Officers treated Columbine as a hostage situation, allowing the shooters plenty of time to kill more people. Post-Columbine, the training is for officers on-scene to rush towards the sound of gunfire and engage the shooter as quickly as possible. This was... not that.
    Exactly.

Some must be brought to account, particularly the ranking officers who should have ordered and led the charge.

Fucking cowards!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Person goes out of town on a trip and asks his neighbor to water his plants. Problem is the neighbor is black. You know how this goes…

Neighbor waters plants. Police get 911 call about “suspicious person”. Neighbor now in jail…..

https://www.cbs42.com/news/local/chi...ghbors-plants/

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Recently my wife (A Filipino) had a horrible experience with the local police... .3 guns pointed at her....no physical harm luckily!!.. But no video so we won't be taking them to court because it's useless to expect to win a she said/ cop said case.��...and no formal complaint because in my opinion that would simply put us on the cops shit list.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Sounds like it took an hour before the "good guys with guns" showed up. Until then it was just "cops" there tackling parents who were trying to go inside and do something..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

"When the cops came, the cop said: 'Yell if you need help!' And one of the persons in my class said 'help.' The guy overheard and he came in and shot her," the boy said.”

Fuck man.
    https://www.khou.com/article/news/sp...dd47fa235 of o

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Sounds like it took an hour before the "good guys with guns" showed up. Until then it was just "cops" there tackling parents who were trying to go inside and do something..
    This is after they apparently snuck in to get their own kids out. FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING POLICE. I was already done with them but now we see they're nothing more than a bunch of fuck LARPers.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    This is after they apparently snuck in to get their own kids out. FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING POLICE. I was already done with them but now we see they're nothing more than a bunch of fuck LARPers.
    Wow. Link?

Agreed, there needs to be a bunch of terminations in that police force starting with the 5 highest ranking offices and no pension you cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    https://www.wfla.com/news/national/b...with-dementia/

the real threat are grandmas with dementia
    What the ever fuck? They could have just walked outside and waited her out. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Those cops better be fired asap. Fucking cowards
    Fucking FOX won't cover that.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    no pension you cowards.
    Let’s not get too optimistic.

We need to take away their toys. Give them six shooters from the 70’s, they work good. Still use them in Chile.

And install some physical conditioning standards. 10 minute mile, 25 push-ups, maybe a 500 m swim since they are near the Rio Grande.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Let’s not get too optimistic.

We need to take away their toys. Give them six shooters from the 70’s, they work good. Still use them in Chile.

And install some physical conditioning standards. 10 minute mile, 25 push-ups, maybe a 500 m swim since they are near the Rio Grande.

You can’t give them 6 shooters when the general public can go grab an AR with a 33 rd mag. That is part of why these cops were afraid to confront him, they were outgunned. Also shows the absurdity of allowing an 18 year old to own this gun with minimal checks. It is not, “just another weapon”. It is a highly effective killing machine.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Current excuse from the Punisher Sticker crowd is that all the good cops left the force following Summer 2020…

…which is NOT a valid excuse…

Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Bunch of dick riders. They scream freedom but worship the authoritarian system. Take away their toys and teach them about the laws the supposably uphold.

I was on a SAR call recently and the Fire Dept were neck deep in helping with very little gear. The cops all stood around with their sunglasses, body armor, Glocks, and fingers ready to point at shit. One cop who was off duty was with us the rest stood around in case some donuts needed glazing.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    "When the cops came, the cop said: 'Yell if you need help!' And one of the persons in my class said 'help.' The guy overheard and he came in and shot her," the boy said.”

Fuck man.
    https://www.khou.com/article/news/sp...dd47fa235 of o
    Your link is now broken, but here's the interview with the kid who witnessed it https://archiveddit.com/?video=uydcpe.mp4

Redneck part-time neighbors have the blue stripey flag so I bought a huge Black Lives Matter and a rainbow flag.
    Now I guess I got to get the yellow stripe coward flag.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Saw one that said "These colors don't run........... in to schools to save children from being massacred"...

We do this one and a good old school heavy duty US flag on the porch for holidays.. But when Mango Mussolini was at 1600 PA Avenue we just put this one up..

Name:  514bdn-ySGL._AC_SX425_.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  16.3 KB
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Saw one that said "These colors don't run........... in to schools to save children from being massacred"...

We do this one and a good old school heavy duty US flag on the porch for holidays.. But when Mango Mussolini was at 1600 PA Avenue we just put this one up..

Name:  514bdn-ySGL._AC_SX425_.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  16.3 KB
    There’s a guy in our neighborhood with a huge Trump banner hanging on the front of his house, so his neighbor across the street has been displaying one of these:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E0C2A804-575C-4566-B063-5D1369AD3B7A.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	417531