Page 140 of 233 FirstFirst ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 5801
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I’m telling you, I wish I had film of the conversations I heard on my police hockey team. It’s a sick culture, they’re just another gang. The worst part is they derive all their power from the public being total snitch-happy pussies.

This country is getting rotted out from the inside by a legion of Karens and a legion of Karen’s favorite heroes: Officer Chokeslam and Torts McShyster attorney at law. It’s the ultimate final boomerfuck, going full scorched-earth, fox news blaring, chugging around trembling in fear and rage with 9-1 pre-dialed on their jitterbug phones. By the time all these rotten fucks die off there’s going to be nothing left of the American Dream but ashes and smoldering bonepiles.
    well said and exactly my fear about what is waiting for me when I head back to the states.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

So, if you are on a police hockey team, are you one of them?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    So, if you are on a police hockey team, are you one of them?
    This was many years ago now. At the time I was a fire dispatcher and played police/fire on the fire team. The cops had put together a league team but they were short of players, so they put out a group email to the whole police/fire hockey list asking if any fire guys would play. Everybody else was either already on another league team or didn’t want to play that league so I was the only one. It wasn’t all guys from the the same agencies, it was state and county and city and prison guards and whatnot, so not knowing who I was didn’t phase them, and even knowing I wasn’t a cop, after awhile they forget you’re not one of them and just carry on as if you’re not there.

X

^^^^Yup, unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

George Floyd was not his only victim:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Holy shit. Fkn serial killer

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

You do realize that if you’re too smart you can’t be hired as a cop
    And that’s legal.

Farva in charge!
    . . .

came here to post that pigs history. what. the. fuck
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Police Behaving Badly

Lived in the hood this is all going down in for 5 years during grad school. Watching this happen from afar is both surreal and makes too much sense when I think about the fucked up nature of MPD along with the righteous (and I mean that positively) community of SE Minneapolis.

Precinct is now on fire. Cops evacuated. Protestors finding small arms inside.

FKNA

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/statu...169238529?s=19

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

you can only police the people as much as the people want to be policed....

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    came here to post that pigs history. what. the. fuck

Amy’s VP hopes ain’t looking too good right about now....

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Lived in the hood this is all going down in for 5 years during grad school. Watching this happen from afar is both surreal and makes too much sense when I think about the fucked up nature of MPD along with the righteous (and I mean that positively) community of SE Minneapolis.

Precinct is now on fire. Cops evacuated. Protestors finding small arms inside.
    Protesters. Lulz

I saw a guy protesting several flat screens into his car....

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Protesters. Lulz

I saw a guy protesting several flat screens into his car....
    Cool story bro.

Police are arresting badged CNN correspondents on live TV. https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/29/us/mi...ted/index.html .

That's an American police force arresting media that is cooperating.

Cool story bro.

Police are arresting badged CNN correspondents on live TV. https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/29/us/mi...ted/index.html .

That's an American police force arresting media that is cooperating.
    Horrible and disgusting. But they apologized to CNN so all is well.... 😐

But no travesty transforms people who are rioting and looting into protesters.

If a looter means that all those rioting and protesting are looters, then by similar logic, one cop being a bastard makes all cops bastards.

One could also chew gum while protesting. That does not make chewing gum inclusive or exclusive in regards to protesting.

The act of rioting and looting is criminal

The act of protesting is not.

If a looter means that all those rioting and protesting are looters, then by similar logic, one cop being a bastard makes all cops bastards.
    I was just responding cuz you referred to the precinct being on fire and protesters. That cranked me up.

I agree with your underlying point that a protest turning into a riot does not mean all the protestors are rioters. Just as a crooked PD doesn’t mean all the cops on the department are crooked.

MINNEAPOLIS—Calling for a more measured way to express opposition to police brutality, critics slammed demonstrators Thursday for recklessly looting businesses without forming a private equity firm first. “Look, we all have the right to protest, but that doesn’t mean you can just rush in and destroy any business without gathering a group of clandestine investors to purchase it at a severely reduced price and slowly bleed it to death,” said Facebook commenter Amy Mulrain, echoing the sentiments of detractors nationwide who blasted the demonstrators for not hiring a consultant group to take stock of a struggling company’s assets before plundering. “I understand that people are angry, but they shouldn’t just endanger businesses without even a thought to enriching themselves through leveraged buyouts and across-the-board terminations. It’s disgusting to put workers at risk by looting. You do it by chipping away at their health benefits and eventually laying them off. There’s a right way and wrong way to do this.” At press time, critics recommended that protestors hold law enforcement accountable by simply purchasing the Minneapolis police department from taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    George Floyd was not his only victim:
    This is very interesting, if true.

https://mobile.twitter.com/msnbc/sta...35536701710341

In simpler terms-> all steers are cattle, but not all cattle are steers.

Underlying fact-> Once you commit a crime you are no longer just a protester.

Hey guys, can we please not quote steep? He's a known troll and the rest of us who have chosen to ignore him would really appreciate it.

Also, it was a cop who was busting out the windows at Target and apparently Chauvin and Floyd were former coworkers.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Damnit guys.

I have the right to not be triggered!
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Hey guys, can we please not quote steep? He's a known troll and the rest of us who have chosen to ignore him would really appreciate it.

Also, it was a cop who was busting out the windows at Target and apparently Chauvin and Floyd were former coworkers.
    how about the report that klobuchar has declined to prosecute chauvin in the past?

she’s more cooked than a trump steak.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi