Page 156 of 233 FirstFirst ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    If anyone deserves to body slammed by cops it's Brad Parscale, but this was objectively unnecessary. If you're impatient and/or don't want a good look at his wife's tits, skip to 2:25.

The police issued a statement saying "They made contact, 'developed a rapport' and negotiated his exit from the house." LOL. If this is how FL cops treat a white guy in an affluent neighborhood, imagine how they act around people with less money and more melanin.
    Considering the circumstances and the size of the guy I'd say they actually handled that pretty well. Form tackle. Guy reportedly suicidal, having a mental health crisis, no one died.

I got called to the psych ward to remove a rubber band a schizophrenic patient had wrapped multiple times around his penis. I'm trying to gently and patiently reason with the guy who's not having it. Two psych residents walking by see what's going on, without a word one tackles him high and hard, the other tackles him low and they pin him on the bed while I did what I came for.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Guy reportedly suicidal, having a mental health crisis, no one died.
    That's a low bar. He voluntarily left the house, was calm and compliant, and pretty clearly no longer had a weapon. If they had just asked him to turn around so they could cuff him he probably would have complied without issue. But, my statement below the video is the real point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    But, my statement below the video is the real point.
    True.

Police Behaving Badly

Considering the circumstances and the size of the guy I'd say they actually handled that pretty well. Form tackle. Guy reportedly suicidal, having a mental health crisis, no one died.

I got called to the psych ward to remove a rubber band a schizophrenic patient had wrapped multiple times around his penis. I'm trying to gently and patiently reason with the guy who's not having it. Two psych residents walking by see what's going on, without a word one tackles him high and hard, the other tackles him low and they pin him on the bed while I did what I came for.
    Why does size have anything to do with it? If it does mean a greater threat (which I agree it does) then it probably justify a cops actions in so many scenarios that end poorly.

You don’t see women, of any color, taken down as often like that. And guns work the same in their hands.

The truth is, it’s not mainly race that plays a card, it’s being a male, and the larger you are, the nicer you better be, because cops are pussies.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Police Behaving Badly

Guy reportedly suicidal, having a mental health crisis, no one died.
    That’s what SHE said. If I had a dollar for every beat up, tazered, or shot to shit guy from a crazy bitches lies then I’d be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Why does size have anything to do with it? If it does mean a greater threat (which I agree it does) then it probably justify a cops actions in so many scenarios that end poorly.

You don’t see women, of any color, taken down as often like that. And guns work the same in their hands.

The truth is, it’s not mainly race that plays a card, it’s being a male, and the larger you are, the nicer you better be, because cops are pussies.

Size matters because the cop did not want to try to peacefully arrest him. have the guy go nuts, get into a wrestling match with him where the guy can grab his gun etc. Quick blind side hit before the guy knew what was happening, on his back, no resistance. That's the kind of hit that happens dozens of times in any rugby match, on a guy young, big and strong enough to absorb it without injury. I can see a lot of ways that encounter could have gone off the rails--we've all seen the videos, and usually someone winds up dead.

That’s what SHE said. If I had a dollar for every beat up, tazered, or shot to shit guy from a crazy bitches lies then I’d be rich.

And if I had a dollar for every woman who was physically abused by their partner I'd be 10 times as rich. (Unless it was a Canadian dollar.)

According to all the media reports on this, he only eventually voluntarily left the house:

"Police on the scene realized Parscale did not shoot himself when they heard him ranting and pacing around the residence and the dog barking frantically, according to the reports. However, they were concerned that he might still try to shoot himself because he was in possession of several firearms and refused to speak to negotiators or to vacate the residence, the report says."

His wife called 911 saying he shot himself, was suicidal, and guns in the house. Even if the wife was lying about all this, Parscale did not come out and speak to the cops, cool and collected, but stayed in the residence, refused to negotiate, and refused to come out. When someone calls the cops saying someone is crazy and has guns, the police are going to take that situation extremely seriously. He was in shorts, no shirt, and apparently unarmed, but how could the cops say with 100% certainty that he was unarmed. Prior to tackling him, the police gave him commands to get on the ground, which he refused to do. This was not unreasonable use of force.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    According to all the media reports on this, he only eventually voluntarily left the house:

"Police on the scene realized Parscale did not shoot himself when they heard him ranting and pacing around the residence and the dog barking frantically, according to the reports. However, they were concerned that he might still try to shoot himself because he was in possession of several firearms and refused to speak to negotiators or to vacate the residence, the report says."

His wife called 911 saying he shot himself, was suicidal, and guns in the house. Even if the wife was lying about all this, Parscale did not come out and speak to the cops, cool and collected, but stayed in the residence, refused to negotiate, and refused to come out. When someone calls the cops saying someone is crazy and has guns, the police are going to take that situation extremely seriously. He was in shorts, no shirt, and apparently unarmed, but how could the cops say with 100% certainty that he was unarmed. Prior to tackling him, the police gave him commands to get on the ground, which he refused to do. This was not unreasonable use of force.
    Not fucking shot at first refusal to comply.

And they picked him up gently off the floor.

Cono won't notice the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

13 firearms discharges by police for year ending in 3/2019 in all of England and Wales, and 8 of such in the prior 12 month period...there are 8M people in London....33M 999 calls in England last year....

so yeah, we could maybe do some things differently to lessen the instances of cop-induced lead poisoning in USA....or not, I mean it is kinda a stimulating way to spend our tax dollars

You're full of shit.

Were the cops afraid of this 125 pound guy? And had he been white, do you think they would have put guy that scrawny into a death choke hold?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/colorado-ag-investigating-aurora-police-after-elijah-mcclain-s-death-n1236511

From a Louisville police department major:

"These ANTIFA and BLM people, especially the ones who just jumped on the bandwagon 'yesterday' because they became 'woke' (insert eye roll here), do not deserve a second glance or thought from us," it continues. "Our little pinky toenails have more character, morals, and ethics, than these punks have in their entire body."

"Do not stoop to their level. Do not respond to them. If we do, we only validate what they did. Don't make them important, because they are not. They will be the ones washing our cars, cashing us out at the Walmart, or living in their parents' basement playing COD for their entire life."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...shing-n1240993

Texas Sheriff Charged With Felony Destroying Evidence In Officer-Related Death

County attorney also charged. Not in butt fuck nowhere Texas but right outside of Austin. A reality TV show filmed the cops killing a black postal worker. The Sheriff told the reality TV show it was ok to destroy the tapes when the investigation was still being conducted.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...-related-death

Holy shit.

Louisville Officer Who Fatally Shot Breonna Taylor Is Now Suing Her Boyfriend

In a court filing, Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly said Kenneth Walker’s actions had caused him “severe trauma, mental anguish and emotional distress.”

Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Sued by Louisville Officer https://nyti.ms/3mIFjYl

End the War on drugs. It has cost American society far too much.

The police need to stop kicking in the doors of peoples homes. Shooting their dogs and anything that moves. Early in the morning while they sleep.

I believe it's at the root of most of what we see. It's what has enabled LE to create the Police state we currently live in.
    From the monitoring of your banking activity to the heavy surveillance of everyone through your Electronic devices.

Most people have no idea had pervasive it really is.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Without the war on drugs they can't target brown people. The right wing needs that power

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Holy shit.

Louisville Officer Who Fatally Shot Breonna Taylor Is Now Suing Her Boyfriend

In a court filing, Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly said Kenneth Walker’s actions had caused him “severe trauma, mental anguish and emotional distress.”

Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Sued by Louisville Officer https://nyti.ms/3mIFjYl
    That's fascinating from a legal standpoint. As far as I know, Walker has not sued any of the officers even though if you believe his version of the events, he certainly would be entitled to. By suing Walker first, that leaves Walker no choice but to counter sue. So they will all duke it out in court as to who is telling the truth. And then there is the separate criminal case against Hankison, which could go to trial. Walker has to be careful what he testifies to because there are no statute of limitations for felonies. So a prosecutor is free to charge Walker with a crime for the rest of Walker's life.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    End the War on drugs. It has cost American society far too much.

The police need to stop kicking in the doors of peoples homes. Shooting their dogs and anything that moves. Early in the morning while they sleep.

I believe it's at the root of most of what we see. It's what has enabled LE to create the Police state we currently live in.
    From the monitoring of your banking activity to the heavy surveillance of everyone through your Electronic devices.

Most people have no idea had pervasive it really is.
    well said

Quote Originally Posted by Choss Jonger, Sr. View Post
    13 firearms discharges by police for year ending in 3/2019 in all of England and Wales, and 8 of such in the prior 12 month period...there are 8M people in London....33M 999 calls in England last year....

so yeah, we could maybe do some things differently to lessen the instances of cop-induced lead poisoning in USA....or not, I mean it is kinda a stimulating way to spend our tax dollars
    These comparisons to other countries are pointless. So there were 33M 911 calls all year in England and that has what to do with the U.S.? Check Hong Kong and let me know what that number is, I am sure its lower than England's. This year in Chicago there have been 668 homicides and a total of 3551 people wounded. The police have shot a total of 13 people YTD. I am no mathematician but it would seem to me that the problem is not the police opening fire on innocent citizens and focusing on a solution that has nothing to do with the police would be more productive. I am no fan of the police, they scare me and often over step their authority, but I fail to see how "police reform" is going to do anything to solve the violence issues plaguing our cities.
    Last edited by bigdude2468; 10-31-2020 at 07:00 AM.

Has the Philly police basically kidnapping a kid for a social media post been discussed yet? Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Has the Philly police basically kidnapping a kid for a social media post been discussed yet? Wtf
    Just a few bad apples man.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    which kid? got a link?

Got it. Yeah I knew about that. Thought he was talking about someone being arrested for posting something on social media. It's not clear that the kid was taken for the purpose of the picture and post; sounds like that was collateral damage. Whatever, it's terrible. But then separating parents and children is how we roll in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    From a Louisville police department major:

"These ANTIFA and BLM people, especially the ones who just jumped on the bandwagon 'yesterday' because they became 'woke' (insert eye roll here), do not deserve a second glance or thought from us," it continues. "Our little pinky toenails have more character, morals, and ethics, than these punks have in their entire body."

"Do not stoop to their level. Do not respond to them. If we do, we only validate what they did. Don't make them important, because they are not. They will be the ones washing our cars, cashing us out at the Walmart, or living in their parents' basement playing COD for their entire life."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...shing-n1240993
    Gee, it's just a few bad apples, totally not indoctrinated:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/31/u...ce-hitler.html

A slide show once shown to cadets training to join the Kentucky State Police includes quotations attributed to Adolf Hitler and Robert E. Lee, says troopers should be warriors who “always fight to the death” and encourages each trooper in training to be a “ruthless killer.”

The slide show, which came to light on Friday in a report from a high school newspaper, brought harsh condemnation from politicians, Jewish groups and Kentucky residents, but not from the Kentucky State Police department itself, which said only that the training materials were old.
    “The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence,” reads one quotation attributed to Hitler, who is quoted more than anyone in the training document. Some of the statements attributed to Hitler link to a website providing biographical information about him and listing books by and about him.

The training itself emphasizes that troopers must be ready to employ violence in order to do their jobs properly. One of the slides that quotes Hitler — under the heading “Violence of Action” — also says troopers should “be the loving father, spouse, and friend as well as the ruthless killer.” Another says warriors “always fight to the death, they never quit” and that they must be willing to “commit to the fight.”

. . .

The lesson appears to be at least partially in line with “warrior training,” a controversial practice that often begins during basic training in academies and is modeled on military boot camp, which many police departments embrace. Many of the nation’s police academies and departments have long emphasized a warrior mentality, experts have said, with officers trained for conflict and equipped with the gear and weapons of modern warfare. Critics have said the specialized training can lead officers to believe they are under constant threat of being harmed and can intensify encounters with civilians.